Chapter 20- Facing what you actually feel

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 20

 

June 9, 2012- Tuesday

Ashton’s House (Soccer Field)

9:31 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

Oh no! An accident occurred! What could have happened?! Dun Dun Dun Dun this sooo not good. I can’t wait to see what really happened. And.........why is GuiGui on the main description of some lines?

 

“Serena! Are you okay?!” Aaron asked while panting and worrying.

 

“No......my leg really hurts...... Ouch! AHH!” Serena replied as she bellowed even more. Jiro, Calvin, Zun, Fei Ren, Gui, Ella and Ashton rushed to the scene, also worried....well except for Ashton......and for Hebe......Hebe was even cursing her.

 

“What happened?” Aaron asked Serena with a hint of fear in his eyes.

 

“I don’t know what happened but GuiGui kicked the ball so hard and hit my leg several times......the last hit made me fall down and sprain my ankle.” Serena explained between heavy breaths as she looked straightly at GuiGui with blaming evil eyes. GuiGui was just there standing shocked. Everyone looked at her with rumored intentions.

 

“Shen me?!” GuiGui exclaimed due to intense shock. “You didn’t even go near the ball! Why are you accusing me?!” GuiGui continued running out of patience.

 

“Gui that’s enough.” Aaron said coldly as he looked at GuiGui and was preparing to carry Serena when..............GuiGui kicked him.

 

“Damn you pig head jerk! You didn’t even saw what happened! Why are believing that witch? She’s going way too overboard!” GuiGui yelled at Aaron as she continues to hit Aaron. Aaron was shocked with GuiGui’s reactions so he stood up and when GuiGui was about to hit him again,  he stopped GuiGui’s hand.

 

“What’s wrong with you?! This is not the time to talk about that!” Aaron also yelled at GuiGui but GuiGui was not threatened by his voice instead she persisted in what she believed was true.

 

“So?! I don’t care! I have been controlling my temper for like.......so long! She’s so annoying! She was saying weird things since yesterday! Saying that I should not interfere in her way! Sh*t! I don’t even know why she’s talking to me and I don’t even know her! And now she accuses me?! Excuse me! You are capital C-R-A-Z-Y! CRAZY!” GuiGui finally said as she placed the ball on the ground and kicked it hard toward Serena. Serena yelled in pain but GuiGui just stuck her tongue in front of her and left the scene.

 

“Sh*t!” GuiGui lastly said as she was heading away from the crowd.

 

“Gui!” Aaron called for her but she didn’t even looked back. She just continued to walk away. Now everyone was silent and just looked at Serena. Aaron let out a big sigh and just carried Serena bridal style.

 

“Does it hurt?” Aaron asked again trying to massage the sprained ankle.

 

“Yes.....very....” Serena answered as she ‘cried’ on Aaron’s shoulder acting like she got the most injury in the world. Aaron carried Serena in a bridal style and stood up.

 

“Ashton, do you have a---“

 

“Yeah.......follow me.” Ashton quickly replied not even letting Aaron finish his sentence. Aaron nodded and followed Ashton with a bothered look on his face.

 

Serena’s POV

 

            HAHA my plan worked. Now let’s see what will happen to you GuiGui. I told you. It’s not good to battle with me. You’ll end up losing and hurt. Now, how does it feel when Aaron gives you a cold shoulder? He will never believe you because he only believes me. Stop fantasizing now. You will end up gaining nothing.

 

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

            What just happened was a lie! I never hit Serena with the ball. She just stumbled herself. Why is she telling Aaron that it was my fault? Why is Aaron not letting me explain? That pig head jerk! He didn’t even bother listen to me! How......Aiyo! Now I am the one who got wrong?.........Hao le.......I need to say sorry even if it’s not my fault......But this is damn so insulting! Saying sorry to a sin you never committed?! DANG you people! But.........I should just sacrifice to end this......misconception........and.........what’s wrong with that Serena? She’s so damn..........annoying........GAAAHHHH just ignore them.........after this, I will never go near Serena again.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Yeah so basically, Serena got involved into a so called ‘accident’ while practicing the game. Yes it’s true that almost all member of the gang was indeed there to see what really happened, but............there are still other people who doesn’t easily pick up the order of events. Like.........this guy..........

 

“Eh? The events are too fast......what just happened Selina?” Jiro asked Fei Ren as he let out a really confused face.

 

“Uhmm......Serena got into an accident and blamed GuiGui........GGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I WANT TO STRANGLE HER!!!!!” Fei Ren screamed as her face turns slowly into a wild state. Her eyes was like going to pop out from her eye sockets and her teeth are slowly growing long and her hair was all like standing! KEKEKE JOKE! That was all of a joke people. Jiro was shocked so he stopped Fei Ren from running and strangling somebody else.

 

“Eh! Eh! Eh! Calm down Selina! Calm down! I-I-I-It’s alright! You can do that later! Not now! I still have to know what happened!” Jiro exclaimed as he tried to stop both of Fei Ren’s hands because she was struggling really hard. When Fei Ren realized that Jiro was technically hugging her from behind, she stopped and blushed, and eventually noticed that her classmates were staring at them.

 

“Eh.......sorry for messing around.” Fei Ren finally said as she smiled sheepishly then...............run away as fast as she could leaving everyone shocked. Especially Jiro.

 

“Eh! Selina! Where are you going?!” Jiro called for Fei Ren but she seemed too embarrassed to go back and hear him talk. Jiro let out a big sigh as he scratched his head. He didn’t knew that other 2 dudes (Zun and Calvin) was yeah.......already giving out suspicions on Jiro.

 

“Eh? Looks like someone is trying to catch someone else’s attention.” Calvin teased Jiro as he crept from Jiro’s back making Jiro really scared and almost faint.

 

“Eh! What are you doing behind me?! You almost killed me!” Jiro shouted.

 

“Quit changing the topic! You like her don’t you?” Zun asked Jiro with a very wide teasing smile on his face.

 

“Aiyo~ still talking about those stuff while something really bad is happening around. Quit it.” Jiro explained as he tried to hide his ever-scared face from his friends.

 

“What do you mean? Serena being hurt? TSK It suits her.” Zun answered as he ate his burger, which was stored in his pocket for a long time. He was really craving to eat it while still on practice but since it’s not allowed, he didn’t bother to take it out.

 

“Hey! Why are you being so mean?” Jiro defended; but people, don’t get it wrong. Jiro was not defending Serena, he just loves peace so much so he doesn’t want to curse someone.

 

“Hao le, Hao le, stop that. Let’s follow Aaron. He might want to explain something to us. He was being mean to Gui---- Where’s GuiGui?”

 

“I guess she just went out and chilled a bit and after that, I think she followed Aaron and Serena to Ashton’s infirmary to apologize although it was not actually her fault.” Hebe butted in with a pissed of expression on her face. She really hated Serena’s actions ad accusations on GuiGui.

 

“Really?.......Thanks....Let’s go monkey boy, and....you pig stop eating.” Calvin called Jiro and Zun out as they proceeded to the infirmary where Aaron, Ashton, and GuiGui was.

 

~Inside Ashton’s House~

 

“Aiyo~ aren’t we getting lost inside Ashton’s house? Why is his house so damn big!” Jiro complained, feeling at bit dizzy, going around Ashton’s house.

 

“Shut up monkey we’re almost there.” Calvin replied with in a serious tone.

 

“How do you know?” Zun replied, still muffling some food in his mouth.

 

“Because I just know.” Calvin answered shortly and arrogantly.

 

“OH~” Zun and Jiro droned in unison. Calvin just rolled his eyes. Moments after walking, Calvin saw a labeled door with a name ‘infermeria’ on top.

“I think we’re here.” Calvin said after a long period of silence. Jiro and Zun looked up, then looked at each other.

“This door? Are you sure? It doesn’t even say infirmary.” Zun and Jiro said in unison.

 

“Stupid! Infermeria is an Italian word for infirmary. Don’t you know that?” Calvin explained in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Ow~” Jiro and Zun droned together. Again.

 

“Who the hell labels rooms in Italian when you are in Taiwan.” Jiro muttered.

 

“Well, I only know Italian foods, but I don’t care of other Italian names anymore....I wonder if there is any other word for a delicious burger like this.” Zun justified as he took another bite from his burger. Calvin let out a big sigh and rolled his eyes. He took another step closer to the door when he heard GuiGui and Aaron talk.

 

“SSHHH!!! Come here!” Calvin whispered and signaled Jiro and Zun to place their ears on the door to listen.

 

~GuiGui and Aaron’s conversation~

 

KEKE......... this time guys, Serena is asleep.

 

“Aaron, I am sorry for what happened to Serena.” GuiGui said solemnly, with a hidden pissed look on her face.

 

“...........”

 

“Aaron, did you hear me?” GuiGui asked with a slightly pissed tone in her voice.

 

“...........”

 

“Aaron, did you hear me? I said I am sorry.” GuiGui repeated eventually losing her patience.

 

“I heard it.......but what happened already happened......you can’t change it anymore. Say sorry to Serena.” Aaron answered coldly.

 

“What?! But----“ GuiGui exclaimed and was totally pissed off.

 

“Gui, as you can see, Serena got hurt.”

 

“But it was really not my fault!” GuiGui tried to defend herself.

 

“Then can you give me a reason why Serena got hurt.”

 

“That....... I don’t know. But I was not the one at fault. That’s all I know.” GuiGui reasoned out as she clenched her fists.

 

“Gui, I thought I was being your friend here. Why are you lying in front of me?” Aaron said plainly.

 

“Damn you pig head jerk I was not lying! Why are you so stupid?! I said I didn’t hurt Serena! She stumbled on her own! Why are you rejecting my explanation?! I really hate you! BEN DAN!(stupid!)” GuiGui finally said as tears flowed from her eyes and gushed to her cheeks.

 

“Gui...... w-why are you crying?” Aaron muttered as he tried to touch GuiGui’s arm. Now he is panicking seeing GuiGui cry for the first time.

 

“I am guilty for what you did to me last 7 years so I can’t punch you so just let me cry my anger out! And why do you care?! You’re emotionless anyways! You’re the best guy ever! Promise! I swear!” GuiGui said sarcastically with a hint of disappointment in her voice. She then wiped her tears away and rushed to the door and when she opened it, Jiro, Zun, and Calvin, fell on the floor. GuiGui stopped and Aaron looked at the 3 dudes who were......listening to their conversation.

 

“Uhmm we were......” Jiro tried to cover up. They immediately stood up and cleared their throats.

 

“Gui, are you crying?” Calvin asked GuiGui disregarding if Aaron would get angry at them, but GuiGui just bowed her head down and left the room.

 

“You look good together! You are both jerks!” GuiGui lastly said before she left the room.

 

“Gui!” Fahrenheit said in unison as they followed GuiGui; but Aaron’s hand was caught by Serena.

 

“Please stay with me Aaron. Please don’t follow that nasty girl anymore.” Serena pleaded.

 

“But—“

 

“Please?”  Serena pleaded once again, so Aaron decided to nod and stay.

 

~Meanwhile at the Hallway~

 

Zun, Calvin, and Jiro followed GuiGui all throughout when she left the infirmary until she reached the staircase. GuiGui was about to go down when the three guys called for her name.

 

“Gui! Please don’t commit suicide! Ashton’s stairs are really high and.........long!” Jiro shouted as he panicked. GuiGui stopped and looked back at them.

 

“Why are you following me?” GuiGui said softly. It was almost a whisper.

 

“Gui, are you alright?” Zun asked while still catching his breath. GuiGui wiped her tears away and tried to plaster a smile on her face.

 

“Yeah............I’m okay. I already fought with Serena and I already hit Aaron many times and even shouted at him so........I am currently fine.” GuiGui lied.

 

“Gui, why did you cry? Did Aaron said something harsh?” Calvin asked with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

 

“You heard everything that we said right? I was just disappointed. I think I was just being assuming. I thought that Aaron would always listen to me at all times but I guess.........I was just being spoiled. I got used on how he treats me before. He was right I was the one at fault. It was really nothing.” GuiGui denied and saved Aaron in their conversation.

 

“But no one saw what really happened. And..........I thought you said you did nothing wrong? Why are you saying that you are the one at fault?” Jiro testified. Calvin and Zun nodded in agreement, to what Jiro said.

 

“And........also.........we don’t know.........maybe Serena was just faking it.....to skip practices.......she’s a weak girl.” Zun said with a hint of pity for GuiGui. Actually, what Zun said was true.

“Don’t mind me. Aaron still wouldn’t listen to me anyways. Serena was a ‘weak’ girl. Aaron is the one to protect her. I think I should understand that. I was the one being mean to them. I think I should stay away from them. Serena needs him more than I do. Aaron being my friend, 7 years ago is enough. The past is different from the present.” GuiGui stated as she tried to fake a smile on her face but tears continued to flow down her cheeks. She continuously wiped them but they also continuously roll down. 

 

“Gui........ Aaron was just being unfair......don’t worry.......we will help you fix this....” Jiro droned. Calvin went near GuiGui and patted her head. Zun patted her back to comfort her.

 

“It’s okay. I understand them. Saying sorry doesn’t always mean that you are forgiven anyways. They always have the choice to not accept your apology. But.........that wouldn’t mean that I would always be the good one......” GuiGui finally said and flashed a smile on her face, then went down to continue practicing. When she went back to the field, Hebe, Ella, and Fei Ren were waiting for her. Worried. She assured them that she was alright but they knew that GuiGui was just faking it. She’s too good to overreact and gather everyone’s sympathy. They continued to practice and practice. At 5:00 P.M, everybody started to leave and go home immediately. Everyone bid goodbye with each other. Fahrenheit was the last to leave. GuiGui and Fei Ren were the only one’s left.

 

“Bye Gui! Bye Fei Ren! See you all tomorrow!” Jiro said as he waved goodbye. Calvin and Zun bid goodbye too.

 

“Bye Jiro! Bye Zun, Calvin! Bye ugly chihuahua.........Bye pig head jerk.....” GuiGui said happily with a smile on her face. A fake smile. Zun, Jiro, and Calvin nodded in respect. Serena nodded too to look like she was a good person, but deep inside, she was really pissed off.

 

“It must be really hard for someone there to reply solemnly right? Oh well, that’s normal after accusing an innocent person right?” Fei Ren said sarcastically as she smirked and glared at Serena. Although she really meant Aaron. Zun, Calvin, and Jiro looked at Aaron’s direction. Aaron snapped out and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Bye....Gui....” Aaron managed to reply softly without even looking at GuiGui straight to the eye.

 

“Enough with the goodbyes. I still hate you pig head jerk! I want to punch you.” GuiGui replied arrogantly to look like she is back to her normal self again but deep inside, she was really feeling sad. She didn’t know what’s happening to her feelings but all she clearly knew was being jealous.

 

“Fei Ren, why did you say that?” GuiGui asked Fei Ren softly.

 

“Because it was righteous to do so. Sometimes, they also need to experience some........comments. Because not at all times, they will be the one to do the commenting stuffs just because they are higher than others. Everyone has the right to do that.” Fei Ren answered plainly in a serious voice, then walked away. “Where’s that dragon ninja?” Fei Ren continued trying to return the usual joyous atmosphere.

 

Aaron’s POV

 

            All the events were so blurry and fast. One second, Serena was on the ground. The next split second, GuiGui was fighting with her. The next second, we were already shouting at each other, and the next second, GuiGui was already hating me and was already crying in front of me. I know that she always treat me like that before but.........I feel so guilty seeing her cry. Why did she cry anyways? Damn instead of making her happy I made her so sad. I really don’t get her. Was she being angry at Serena or maybe..................she was jealous of the attention that I am giving Serena? Well, I admit that I was kinda’ harsh not believing in her explanations but still.......I don’t get her what she really meant. Maybe I need to talk to her later.

 

Same day

Calvin’s House

7:22 P.M

 

Normal POV

 

After the practice, Zun, Calvin, and Jiro proceeded to Calvin’s house immediately, since Aaron was going to send Serena to her condominium unit. In short, they escaped. Like a real ninja. They gathered in Calvin’s living room and started their meeting premises.

 

“So.........what did you get Jiro?” Calvin started in a serious tone of voice as he looked at Jiro straight to the eye.

 

“Wo? (me?) uhmm......I realized that.......GuiGui is not a bad girl. I guess the two of you know that. She’s a loyal friend. But I don’t know if what she felt for Aaron was just normal friendship or........she was silently expecting more from him.” Jiro answered thoughtfully.

 

“Shen me?!” Calvin and Zun exclaimed in unison.

 

“What do you mean silently expecting something?” Calvin asked in full curiosity.

 

“Uhmm.....I don’t know.....maybe...she was silently having a crush on Aaron but she doesn’t want him to feel bad so she.....intended to admit the sin she didn’t commit a while ago and was left with no choice but to cry all the pain out.......but......it’s just my opinion.” Jiro finalized.

 

“Hmmm......could be..........let’s talk about that after Zun........how about you Zun?” Calvin said as he looked at Zun who was busy eating........ potato crisps.

 

“Me?.......uhmm............If you ask me, I am not that worried with what happened a while ago because of what Butler Lee told me.” Zun said while blabbering.

 

“Swallow it down you pig and tell us now.” Calvin said who was getting impatient.

 

“Hao le, Hao le.....Butler Lee told me that......Aaron gave his first kiss on the cheek to GuiGui. And kissed her again on the forehead before he left for America. He also gave his........well........I can’t consider it date but.........they went out together to the amusement park one Saturday......so........I can tell that......well maybe.........Aaron did have something for that GuiGui......and I think.....I agree with Jiro that GuiGui is a nice girl.....that’s what Butler Lee told me. But if you ask me, I think GuiGui really is a good girl. Because she’s willing to sacrifice herself just to let her principles stay. She doesn’t want other people to get hurt or destroy their reputation because of her. I think that’s one of her principles. Sometimes, low profiled people are not that cheap after all.” Zun explained.

 

“So many words.......did you even get the meaning of what you said?” Calvin interrogated the hungry Zun.

 

“Of course.......GuiGui is nice....that’s our goal right? To know if GuiGui is good or bad? Isn’t it?” Zun answered confidently.

 

“Oh well........I think were done........we can’t further continue because it’s way getting too personal........and I don’t want them to think that were prying them, so we better stop. But.......we need to let Aaron realize what Serena’s real attitude is and let him realize that it would be a great loss if he would let go of GuiGui.” Calvin finally said.

 

“But.......what are we going to do with the two of them? I think they’re fighting. Aren’t they?” Jiro asked with a worried look on his face.

 

“We will support GuiGui if ever she’s been down but we can’t control their situations. Let them be. The only situation that we can manipulate is to show that Serena is a great lie.” Calvin answered finitely.

 

“Hao let’s go home now. I am getting more hungry each passing minute. I really need to eat properly. Monkey boy, I will give you a ride home. Let’s go before I die.” Zun finally stated and left with Jiro afterwards.

 

Calvin’s POV

 

            Serena, what are you up to now? What is your purpose? Why did you set GuiGui up? Just what’s wrong with you? Be careful from now on. I might bust you on every plan you do. I will set justice for GuiGui. I will never let you repeat what you did before. I will show everyone that you are just faking everything out. Watch for yourself Serena. Watch out.

 

Ashton’s Room

8:17 P.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui was in Ashton’s room holding a cotton ball with some alcohol in it. She sat on the beanbag type chair placed on the corner of Ashton’s room with her left knee bent. She dabbed the cotton ball on her knee as she winced due to the sharp pain the she felt. Fei Ren suddenly entered the room and went near GuiGui right after she went inside.

 

“Gosh Gui! Look at all those bruises that you have on your knees and legs!” Fei Ren exclaimed when she saw the wounds that GuiGui got.

 

“It’s nothing Fei Ren. Please don’t be so paranoid.” GuiGui hushed Fei Ren.

 

“Aiyo..... I tell you now, Aaron is not the Aaron we knew before. That snake brainwashed him. You have done nothing wrong. Get it? Learn to fight.” Fei Ren advised as she begun helping GuiGui in treating her wounds.

 

“Let’s just forget it. It’s done. Let’s just move on. It’s not a big deal. Let’s just stay away from Aaron from now on. I might kill that woman of hers. Just let me handle this. Where’s Ashton anyways? I have not seen him since he lead Aaron to the infirmary.” GuiGui said as she tried to switch the topic.

 

“Eh? Looks like someone’s jealous with Aaron’s attention! Are you jealous? And........yeah about Ashton......One of the maids told me that he went to his father’s car factory and got his other car which was parked in there. He’ll be back at 9. Why does he have to own so much cars.” Fei Ren stated.

 

“I am not jealous and..........Please don’t tell him about this.” GuiGui pleaded.

 

“Gui, Ashton is such a ninja. Whether we tell him or not, he will still know it.”

 

“But we can just not tell him and let him discover right?”

 

“Hao le, Hao le. I won’t.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“But promise me that you won’t let Serena pull you down alright? And fight? And don’t let Aaron see that you are paralyzed without him! Remember. He might have been good for the past 7 years but still...........it’s not enough to become a martyr get it?”

 

“Alright.”

 

“Good.”

 

Fei Ren’s POV

 

Gui, I can’t really stand you seeing this hurt. Why are you doing this? Why are you sacrificing yourself? Why are you making this hard on your part? I know that you and Aaron were close before but.......every person can change within a blink of an eye. You don’t know the Aaron you are currently facing now. He has changed. Why can’t you see it? As your friend, I can’t stand seeing you hurt. I am sorry. But I can’t take it. I need to do something. It’s now or never. I’m sorry for lying. The truth is, Ashton already knew everything. He was indeed in the infirmary when you told Aaron about the stuff. He is currently making a solution. We are helping you fight. If Serena wants a real battle, we will give her what she wants. Even if you are blindfolded in this battle.

 

 

~Ashton’s Phone Conversation~

 

“Hello, this is your Young Master Ashton Chen Xiao Long. I want to talk with Dr. Yoon.”

 

“Yes Young Master? This is Dr. Yoon.”

 

“Dr. Yoon, do you have a hospital record about a patient named Serena Fang?”

 

“Serena Fang? Well, yes young master. She usually has her monthly check up here in our hospital. She was once Anemic.”

 

“So it’s true that’s she’s weak?”

 

“Well, it was before Young Master. But she’s good now. Why do you ask?”

 

“Send me all her hospital records here in Taiwan. I want it tomorrow.”

 

“Yes Young Master. Right away Young Master.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

~End of Phone Conversation~

 

Ashton’s POV

 

            Now let’s play your game Serena. You started this. You must survive and finish this. If you would win. You dare set GuiGui up? We dare bust you and feel ashamed of yourself. That simple. Shame on you.

 

Normal POV   

 

            So people, the whole class continued to practice for the whole week. Ashton continued to act as if he knew nothing but the truth is that.......Fei Ren and him were already slowly taking actions. Aaron continued to be on Serena’s side, while the other three members of Fahrenheit remained on GuiGui’s side secretly. Hebe and Ella also supports GuiGui but they pretended that they knew nothing.

            And now, that one week is over, they are back to school. Plans are starting to move. Serena had fun for one week spending time with Aaron and making GuiGui suffer for one week. But all will be over when they will be going back to school.

 

June 19, 2012- Friday

Zhuang Di  National Private High School

7:49 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

“Guys! Prepare yourselves now! At exactly 8:00 A.M, the exam is going to start!” Da Ya shouted to the top of her lungs in delivering the message that their teacher gave her. Everyone started to move and others were already done in changing their clothes. GuiGui was already more than a week not on the mood. She just stayed quiet on the corner. She’s done changing her clothes. She was wearing long soccer socks in order to hide the wounds she had on her legs. Ashton was still not certain about this. She was looking out of the window. Staring at blank space.

 

“Gui, let’s go?” Hebe invited her with a wide smile.

 

“Huh? What about Fei Ren and the others?” GuiGui hesitated.

 

“They told me to go with you. They said that they will be going directly to the field after they finished changing.” Hebe explained as she helped GuiGui up.

 

“Hao. Thanks for waiting for me.” GuiGui thanked Hebe with a gentle smile.

 

“Girl, you should smile. Don’t always give out a moody look. You look grumpy ok?” Hebe told GuiGui as if she was her older sister and Gui her little sister. She’s such a good friend. GuiGui just smiled back and followed her.

 

When they arrived at the field, there they saw everybody busy preparing for the exams. GuiGui let out a big sigh. Seems like she knew that she would fail in this exam for the first time. With all those bruises, she can’t even walk properly. And on the corner of her eye, there she saw Serena sticking around Aaron as if a leech not letting go of it’s food.

 

“Geez, that ugly Chihuahua. If only I was not being guilty at Aaron, I would probably strangle that guy and also that ugly Chihuahua.” GuiGui muttered as she clenched her fists.

 

After some minutes, Teacher Christine blew her whistle signaling everybody to gather around.

 

“Alright class, the exams is now going to start. Please separate now and go to your places. The one opposite to you will be your opponent on the other team ok?!” Teacher Christine said and then she blew the whistle saying that everybody should take their places. The second time she blew the whistle, the game already started.

 

            The game just started and everybody was doing their best in order to past their first exam in the quarterly semester. Everybody was confident with their opponent but not with Aaron and GuiGui. Aaron’s new partner was Ashton, and GuiGui’s new partner was Serena. When Fei Ren and the gang knew about GuiGui and Serena’s partnership, they knew what to do. They guarded Serena tightly so as not to hurt GuiGui but Serena was able to trick them. Aaron’s game with Ashton was tough on his part. Ashton is so good in sports and Aaron can’t even hold the ball for a minute.

 

            The game was getting more interesting. Everybody was really giving their all in this examination. But problems are starting to occur. While on the game, Serena purposely hit GuiGui on the shin, that made GuiGui fall on the ground. Serena also acted that she fell down to act as if she was innocent. GuiGui’s leg was starting to bleed and she didn’t have enough strength to stand up. Teacher Christine blew her whistle and stopped the game. Everybody gathered around GuiGui and Serena. Aaron went to Serena and most of the girls also went to Serena’s side. Zun, Calvin, Jiro, Hebe, Fei Ren, and Ella including Ashton went to GuiGui’s side.

 

“Gui are you okay?! Your leg is bleeding so bad!” Jiro yelled in a worried tone of voice.

 

“Serena what happened?!” Aaron on the other side yelled in support of Serena.

 

“I—“ GuiGui tried to answer but it was too painful.

 

“It was GuiGui!” Serena yelled as she accused GuiGui again. GuiGui looked at her. Serena looked at GuiGui with a smirk on her face. She knew Aaron would believe her. GuiGui knew what’s going to happen next so she got the ball from Ashton’s hand and hit it hard and gave Serena a head shot. Serena had an intense nosebleed. When Hebe heard what Serena said, she ran out of patience and attacked Serena’s side.

 

“Just what’s wrong with you! Are you crazy or what? You were the one at fault and yet you are still blaming other people? If you are that brittle then you should have joined the Paralyze Academy! Damn you I want to pull your hair off!!!!!!” Hebe said furiously and started attacking Serena wildly and uncontrollably. Aaron covered Serena but Hebe was still able to get hold of Serena’s hair. Teacher Christine was trying to stop her but she was too feminine so........yeah she was not able to stop her. Hebe continued to attach Serena. Serena yelled in pain as she tried to remove Hebe’s hands off her hair.

 

“Ouch! Let go of me!” Serena yelled.

 

“Hebe Stop!” Aaron yelled at Hebe.

 

“Hey stop that!” Some of the classmates yelled as they too joined in pulling Hebe’s hair. But Hebe was unstoppable and vulnerable. Her classmates pulling her hair off, seems like nothing to her. She just continued to pull Serena’s hair and kicked her other classmates. Gosh she was like an Amazon.

 

“Go Hebe! Strangle that Woman!” Fei Ren cheered for Hebe.

 

“Take this! And this!” Hebe stated angrily and when she stated her last line, she got the chance to accidentally scratch Serena’s face and created a bleeding wound.

 

“Ouch! My face! My nose!” Serena whined when Hebe got to scratch her face. Hebe stopped and the chaos also stopped; but not because of what Hebe did. But because.........

 

“Gui! Gui! Wake up! Gui!” Ella screamed in horror when she saw GuiGui faint. But before she fainted, she was able to mutter something.

 

“Damn you ugly Chihuahua.” GuiGui muttered and fainted. Hebe immediately left Serena and went back to GuiGui.

 

“Gui!” Hebe managed to say. Ashton immediately carried GuiGui in a bridal style and carried her to the clinic. And there, they discovered how worst GuiGui’s condition was. She has a very high fever due to fatigue and also due to the bruises left untreated. Her legs were all swelling. Everyone got worried when the nurse told them to go out for a while.

 

~Meanwhile, while still outside the clinic~

 

“Selina..........Why didn’t you tell me that GuiGui has those bruises.” Ashton asked Fei Ren sternly looking straight into her eyes. Fei Ren tried to joke at first but after seeing Ashton’s piercing stares, she decided to tell the truth and be serious this time.

 

“Because...........I promised GuiGui not to tell you.” Fei Ren answered solemnly. Ashton let out a big sigh.

 

“Don’t you know how dangerous GuiGui’s condition was?! She might have blood concussions because of you secretly hiding it from me!” Ashton yelled at Fei Ren.

 

“Eh Eh, Ashton, don’t get angry at Fei Ren. It was not her fault. It was all........a mishap.” Jiro tried to calm Ashton, and also at the same time, defending Fei Ren, who understood how Ashton really felt.

 

“Don’t worry Ashton, I managed to give her revenge.” Hebe said arrogantly.

 

“What do you mean?” The boys asked in unison. Basically, only the girls knew what Hebe plans to do on Serena in the near future.

 

“She scratched and pulled Serena’s hair a while ago. She will leave a scar on Serena’s face. Didn’t you see it?” Ella proudly said.

 

“Well, this will be the start.” The boys said in unison.

 

“What do you mean?” The girls answered in unison.

 

“Do you think only girls have plans? We also have.” The boys answered proudly and arrogantly.

 

“Patient Wu is now okay. You may visit her inside.” The nurse interrupted the gang’s conversation. Everyone looked at each other and then went inside afterwards.

 

~Inside the clinic~

 

“Gui~ We’re glad you’re okay!” The girls squealed in joy when they saw GuiGui awake.

 

“Yeah Gui, you made us worried.” The boys continued.

 

“I’m alright guys.”

 

“Gui, Is Serena the one who kicked you?” Calvin asked seriously. GuiGui fell silent for a moment.

 

 “Yeah........I don’t even know why......she’s crazy.” GuiGui joked but deep inside, she knew that she was already pissed off and was hurt at the same time. Seeing Aaron defend Serena so much and yet leaving her always the culprit.. After some time, a knock was heard on the door. It was Aaron.

 

“What are you doing here?” Ashton asked sternly when he saw Aaron.

 

“I wanted to check if GuiGui was alright.” Aaron answered coldly.

 

“We don’t need you. Go to Serena. She’s the one who needs you.” Ashton answered sarcastically. Aaron fell silent for a moment.

 

“You’re not GuiGui are you?“ Aaron answered sarcastically.

 

“We don’t care about your situation! You didn’t even cared about GuiGui’s----“ Even after Ashton finished his sentence, GuiGui cut him but holding his hand, pleading him to leave and let them talk one on one. Everyone left after a while and left Aaron and GuiGui alone in the room with GuiGui still crying. When Aaron saw GuiGui’s condition, he can’t help himself but rage in disappointment.

 

“Gui, are you alright?” Aarons said after letting out a big sigh.

 

“You don’t have the right to tell me that.” GuiGui answered coldly. Now it was her turn to share her emotions truly.

 

“Why not?! Look at what you have done to yourself!”

 

“What’s wrong with you pig head jerk! Whenever I tell you the truth, you won’t believe me! But whenever I lie at you, you get angry at me! I don’t know you anymore! I can’t understand you!” GuiGui shouted back in real anger.

 

“Gui, what I said before doesn’t mean that I didn’t believe you.” Aaron muttered as he held GuiGui’s hand.

 

“Shut up jerk! You’re so blurry!”

 

“Gui, will you please stop acting? I know you are not alright. Can you tell me how you really feel?” Aaron said in a calm caring voice.

 

“Tell you how I feel? Well, to tell you I feel so stupid! Because you are making me look like I am the bad one here! If only I am not bedridden here, I would probably strangle you and that Serena!” GuiGui yelled as if she is angry but deep inside, she was touched by what Aaron said. Aaron bowed his head and laughed afterwards.

 

“Are you jealous?” Aaron asked straight forward.

 

“Shen Me!? Jealous your face!” GuiGui denied but actually, she blushed.

 

“Alright fine you’re not jealous. Then what do you really think about me protecting Serena and not you?” Aaron asked teasingly.

 

“I feel......................WHY DO YOU ASK?!” GuiGui yelled at Aaron as if she was pissed off and angry.

 

“Hao le, hao le..........let’s not talk now.....let’s talk some other days....I’ll go to Ashton’s house on Saturday and we’ll go somewhere to talk about this.”

 

“Shen Me?! And you think I am going?!”

 

“Well, whether you like it or not, I will let you go with me. Were friends right?”

 

“Stupid! Go out now! Pig head jerk!” Aaron did not further argue and just tittered and went out of the room while still wearing a smile on his face. While GuiGui, she blushed really mad when Aaron said those stuff and........yet she pretended that she is angry to hide her ever blushing face.