Chapter 4- Annoying Fiance and The major break up

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

 

Chapter 4

 

June 18, 1997- Wednesday

Taiwan, Taipei

Ming Dang University (6:23 AM)

 

Ji Lin’s POV

It’s been 7 months since I accepted Xu Qi as my boyfriend. I can’t imagine that it would be this far. I can’t believe that he is been mine for a long span of time. I can somehow adjust to his attitude by now, but sometimes, I just can’t avoid him. He’s excessively irresistible. I wonder how long would we last together. There are only 3 months left before we graduate. I wonder what would happen to me after I graduate. Or what will happen to us before we graduate.

 

Normal POV

As Ji Lin was staring at blank space, she heard somebody walking towards her direction. She looked at her and wondered in dismay thinking that it was Xu Qi. The girl smirked at her and said something really shocking.

Hey! Do you know how long are you dating Xu Qi?”

Uhmmmm.... Do I know you?”

I am his fiancé.”

What? You’re his....”

Yes I am. And you have nothing to do about it.”

What do you want to let me know?”

Break up with him!”

What? B-b-but”

Ji Lin’s heart pumped so fast as tears start to form around her eyes and eventually flowed after a couple of seconds.

Break up with him before you regret it!”

Hey! Stop it will you!”

Why?! Isn’t it true? You hid the truth from her for 3 months!”

So what!”

Xu Qi..... Is it really true?” (stuttering)

Ji Lin.... Actually I”

You lied to me!”

No! Listen! Wait! Ji Lin! ”

Ji Lin ran away as fast as she could. Tears roll down her cheeks as her heart turned into pieces. She could feel a striking pain within her. “How could he!” she said within herself. Those words were actually the ones she wanted to say. But somehow, it won’t come out from her own mouth. Seems like it doesn’t want to expose how she really feels.

Ji Lin stop! Listen to me first!”

Xu Qi caught her by the hand.

Leave me alone! Don’t touch me! You lied to me!”

No! Listen to me first!”

No! If I listen, you would lie to me again!”

Wu Ji Lin! Can you at least listen to me first?!

No! There’s no need for explanations!”

Xu Qi hugged Ji Lin but she pushed him away. She pushed her until she got out from his grip and immediately turned away. As she was about to turn away, Xu Qi pulled her and tugged her to his car.

What are you doing!”

Since you won’t even listen to me, I won’t listen to you too.”

When both of them arrived at the parking lot, Xu Qi forced Ji Lin to get in his car.

Get inside....” (cold voice)

No! Why would I?!”

Get inside....” (pushes Ji Lin inside)

 

Inside the Car

The moment Xu Qi had settled in the driver’s seat, everything was silent. All you could hear was Ji Lin’s tantrums and sniffing. It was awkward especially for Ji Lin. Seeing Xu Qi so silent after he slid her inside his car without doing anything yet is really something unusual.

Now what! You managed to bring me this far just to stay with you and see your lying face?!” She broke the silence

I didn’t tell you anything or deny anything..... You also didn’t asked me.... I never answered or denied anything.... If you could have asked me, I would have told you the truth.... I didn’t say any single word.... hence, I did not lie....”

Why are you denying?! Don’t be so unreasonable!”

Oh yeah? How do you know that I am denying? Do you even know what happened?”

I don’t need to know!”

Ji Lin went out from the car and went home. When she arrived, she immediately went to her room and cried. She did that for the whole night and didn’t even take her dinner. Her mom got worried. They keep on knocking at her door, but she never answered any of their questions. She was really agonizing that much.

 

Ji Lin’s POV

I should have known from the start. From the way he act out the day he asked me out, I should have known that he will be never truthful to me. He loves to play. He treats a relationship like soccer. Kick the ball on any direction you want, and treasure just whenever you want it too; and leave it alone right after the game alone. He betrayed me! Why did I ever believe him?! I am so stupid to be able to believe in his words. I should have known....

 

 

 

 

Xu Qi’s House

 

Normal POV

Yeah! That girl that ruined Ji Lin and Xu Qi’s beautiful life was Xia Rou. Ou Xia Rou. She is the daughter of a Casino owner in Shanghai. Their family was rich, but most of their businesses were dirty and illegal. These activities were known to the outer world. Even to her. Only her father knows all about their family status and how they rose up to the top of all gamblers.

She stormed inside Xu Qi’s house and ‘politely’ asked for the Big Master’s presence.(Big Master-referring to Xu Qi’s dad) Xu Qi’s dad immediately appeared minutes after she arrived and had a talk with her.

Big Master.... They just broke up a while ago....”

Well.... good for you.... how about for them?”

Big Master, are you not in favor of what I have done?”

You are blessed with eyes and a brain to be able to get what the person in front of you wants to tell you.”

Then are you in favor for them and not for the two of us?”

Then what do you want me to do?”

You can’t back out from this deal.”

I never said that.”

Then... what do you really want me to know?”

(Xu Qi suddenly appeared and barges into their conversation)

Dad.... whatever you have in mind in order to separate me from my woman, don’t do it....”

Son, it was not my liking.... it was hers.”(points at Xia Rou)

Then you give importance to her than to me?”

Unless there would be a grave reason.”

There is....”

What is it?” (Xia Rou cuts their conversation and shouts at Xu Qi)

Xu Qi! Your dad and you yourself are talking like you are the only ones here! Tell me about it.”

Shut up..... You useless .... Whenever I see your face, I can’t imagine life with such a and trying hard like you.”

Xu Qi! Don’t say that to your fiancé”

Why dad? Isn’t she a and a ? Selling her dignity and her pride for money and fame?”

Xu Qi enough!”

Fine dad! Enough! But I tell you! My reason for not letting go is even stronger than having a fiancé!”

Xu Qi stormed out from that place where they talked and went inside his room. He really didn’t have a reason. He just made that up hoping that it would change the situation. He stared in blank space as he closed his eyes and started to think of a thousand possible reasons.

 

Xu Qi’s POV

I can’t possibly let go of Ji Lin that easily. I need to think fast and grab every single possibility. If I take her away, she would just go back and get even angrier at me. If I would migrate with her, we might get chased by the embassy. What to do? But if I take her.... no! that’s way too selfish.... but I have no other choice. It would be unfair to her but..... if that’s the only way for us to stay bonded, I have to do that....Even if it takes forever for her to forgive me....and even take that new born chance away from me....

 

Mr. Yan’s POV

I need to think of something to let them stay away from each other. If I would start my plan at Xu Qi, he will never fulfill my plan so I should start at Ji Lin. She’s way too good to start a war against Xu Qi’s fiancé. Okay now I have my first foundation of my plan; but how would I let them follow? I need to get this fast before Xu Qi acts first than me. The world would turn upside down and Xu Qi would be unstoppable once he starts moving. I know. He has something in mind. Let’s get this working before he does something unexpected and ridiculous.

 

June 19, 1997- Thursday

Taiwan, Taipei

Ming Dang University

(7:00 A.M)

 

It was indeed a normal peaceful day. Well, I think it would be exceptional for Ji Lin and Xu Qi. They are fighting. And because of this, everything became weird.

Anyways, at Ming Dang University, Xu Qi was kinda different. I know right! He was extremely bothered; not only with what happened last night, but also because if what happened to him this morning and because of his fiancé’s annoying face.

~Flashback~

Fang Xi: What?! Dad?! I never knew that Older Brother had a fiancé 3 months ago!

Mr. Yan: Well, now you know it already.

Fang Xi: Dad! What about Ji Lin jie! She can’t be replaced with some over there! She’s way better and the best than that !

Mr. Yan: Yan Fang Xi! Watch your mouth!

Fang Xi: No Dad! It’s not right! For Ji Lin jie or for Xu Qi ge! It’s way too unfair!

Mr. Yan: You should understand that I am doing this for some reason!

Fang Xi: I don’t care with that reason!

Mr. Yan: This conversation is done!

Fang Xi: Fine! I’ll ask my older brother about this matter!

Fang Xi: Ge Ge! (slap) what is this fiancé thing all about?!

Xu Qi: ....

Fang Xi: Ge Ge! Answer me!

Xu Qi:.........

Fang Xi: Ge Ge! You must get her back no matter what! In whatever method you want! If not, I will slaughter that fiancé of yours! Get Ji Lin Jie back!

Xu Qi’s POV

Don’t worry Fang Xi. I won’t stop you from slaughtering that down. But I promise you, that I will be able to get Ji Lin back no matter what. Even if I need to own her ‘everything’; and even if I suffer until forever.

Damn that ! Why should she interfere with my life? Why was she born in this world?! I know it was also my fault for not telling Ji Lin right away but why does it have to be her to tell Ji Lin! I swear to my soul that I will really let her suffer and pay. Someday for forever!

 

Normal POV

Xu Qi was in real deep thought. He is indeed present in their classroom but his minds seems to be out of coverage area. I mean Dude! Seriously! It feels really weird when you are talking in front and like people in front of you pretends that they are present in which they’re not; I mean like.... It’s so scary! Who won’t? Talking to zombies is definitely something that is meant to be avoided. I TELL YOU! Anyways..... Mrs. Chen immediately dismissed their class and because Xu Qi is out of this planet, he didn’t notice it. This gives Mrs. Chen the chance to talk with him one on one.

Xu Qi....”

.......”

Xu Qi I know you are bothered. You can talk with me.”

Mrs. Chen....”

Oh come on.... Your love story is quite against all odds but....it’s worth fighting for.”

What do you mean?”

Follow what your heart says.”

Teacher, that’s a bit old fashioned. It sounds crappy.”

What?! I am being sentimental here in giving you my advices and yet you’re calling it CRAPPY!”

I don’t wanna lie anymore....it really sounds crappy Mrs. Chen.”

Fine! What do you want me to advice you?”

I didn’t ask for that but if you insist, I don’t care whatever advice you give as long as it doesn’t sound crappy, or stupid, or old fashioned. They make my goose bumps arouse.”

Fine then you want something hippy?”

Yeah somewhat like that.”

Ok here it goes.... Hey big dude! Experiencing heartbreaks and heart aches huh? Well, I tell you stray homie, listen to the boom and the rock pound that your big bang heart makes nigga....”

Teacher, is that you?”

Yeah big dude!”

Ok stop it..... I don’t want your hippy advice anymore”

Then do......”

nor your crappy old fashioned advice.”

(clears throat) Ok then.....seriously, whatever comes across your mind, and you feel like your heart agrees to it, then....follow it! Nothing’s wrong when it comes to feelings. Falling in love is the only exam wherein nobody fails....”

Yeah nobody fails, but they do regret in the end.”

Well, I guess life would never be complete without regrets.”

You said so.”

What’s in your mind?”

Teacher...... if I am going to spend a night with her and then...”

Hey! You! That’s an exemption! You should not do that or else! You’ll really regret it! In the eeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnndddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

But that’s the thing in my mind.”

But still! You should not do that! That’s something that you students should not do!”

But what if that’s the only solution?”

Eh!? Ok! Come to think of it! You spend a night together! Then what?! What if it really results on ‘that’ thing!”

What thing?”

You know that thing.........Eh! Don’t change the topic!”

I am not.”

If that happens, do you think Ji Lin would go back to you after you do ‘that’?”

no.... but in the future she will..... I will make sure she will.”

So you really plan on doing it?”

Yeah.”

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Ok! I give up! But I tell you! You are going to ruin your future!”

No I’m not....I am controlling my own future....”

But both of you are still young....”

Teacher....I have already planned this thoroughly.... I calculated every single possibility.”

(sigh) Fine. It’s up to you...But as a teacher, I need to warn Ji Lin about you. I am still hoping that I can stop her from being a single mom. I am sorry but I guess, I will be a mole on your plan.”

I have also thought about you teacher. Don’t worry, you won’t succeed in the end. But, at least you are really a good teacher. I am sorry. But in my situation right now, this is the only effective solution.”

Xu Qi....Exactly, what is your plan? I might as well tell Ji Lin so as to let her understand your situation.”

No need to let her understand. It’s better she doesn’t know. She’ll discover it someday. But I can still tell you my plan though.”

Oh good.... Tell me now.”

Well, as you see, if I can’t proceed my plan, then it would mean I would have to marry my fiancé. I need an extreme reason to have an exemption on marrying her.”

And that extreme reason is spending a night with Ji Lin?”

Unfortunately yes. I don’t really want to do it. She’s going to hate me. And might not forgive me till forever. But I have no choice. Also, if I do that to her, still we will have a connection together. She can’t possibly stay too far or forget me that easily.”

(sigh) Kids these days.... Fine. I won’t interfere with your decisions right now but, I will try my best to stop you.”

I won’t go against you. You still won’t succeed in the end Mrs. Chen. (smirk)”

Yeah I know. Still I will try whatever happens. I am a member of an organization that has a mission on decreasing the number of single moms.(fake cry)”

Well, I guess you will fail on your mission this time.”

Whatever.... Write this on your forehead so you won’t forget it. I will TRY to stop you (if I can)Bloody Hell! I can’t stand modern students these days. Huh! I am sure that I am going to develop layers of wrinkles at such an early age. (sigh) I am going now. I still have to warn Ji Lin about your wicked plan!”

 

 

June 20, 1997- Friday

Wu Residence (Living Room)

(8:12 P.M)

 

Normal POV

 

Ji Lin was sitting in their sofa, staring in blank space. She possess those large heavy eye bags and red puffy eyes. She was having her tantrums as she buries her face on the pillow while she continue to cry.

She was really having the moment of her agony when their butler called her attention.

Young Miss, I have a package and a letter for you.”

From who?”

From two different persons but from one family.”

Really?”

Please see it for yourself. I think it’s too confidential for me to tell you.”

Oh....thanks....”

Ji Lin took the letter and the box. She placed them at the glass table and stared at them for a moment. Then, she pin point the letter and the box one by one as if she was doing an Eenie-Meenie-Minee-Mo. Finally she took, the letter. She looked for the sender’s name and saw that it was from Mr. Yan.

The letter~

To Miss Wu Ji Lin:

I know that you have loved my son whole-heartedly these past 7 months and even up to the present times when you read this letter. I know that you are also blaming him for not telling you so soon about his fiancé . As his father, I am begging you not to blame him or throw your anger at him. It was actually my fault. He was just trapped by the situation that he was left with no choice but to do as I say. I swear to you and to my soul, that he has loved you truly. Without any hesitation and doubt. Yes, indeed he had a fiancé, but to tell you the truth, never did he spend a day with that girl but with you only. He has offered all his feelings, time, and opportunity with you. Please understand his situation.

I know that I don’t have the right to tell you this and I know this is selfish, but I need to. For the sake of all the persons involved in this complex, I need to. I am sorry but you have to stay away from Xu Qi from now on. This is to avoid you from getting hurt even more, and also to protect yourself. Xu Qi might do something that I am afraid with. You might hate me for doing this, but you will thank me someday, and you will discover on your own, the reason why I decided to do it this way.

Mr. Yan

~End of letter~

After Ji Lin finished reading the letter, tears started to flow from her eyes. She is indeed affected to what she have just read. She placed effort on pretending that she didn’t care and that she is mad at Xu Qi, but she cab’t easily forget him.

Ji Lin’s POV

Why? Isn’t knowing that Xu Qi is going to marry somebody else not enough to hurt me? Do I really have to hurt myself even more?

*Ring! Ring!*

Normal POV

The telephone suddenly rang and Ji Lin snapped out as she walked towards the phone but the butler came in once again and gave her very important news.

Young Miss, somebody is looking for you.”

Who?”

I think I shouldn’t tell you. Just see him personally and I would answer the phone for you.”

Is that so? Then fine.”

Ji Lin walked out of the living room and proceeded to the main gate. As she was about to go out from the gate, she froze when she saw Xu Qi leaning against his car with an evil smirk on his face. She can’t feel her legs and she can’t move. As Xu Qi was moving closer and closer towards her, she struggled to snarl at him.

W-W-what are you d-d-doing here?”

I am here to mend things with you.”

Mend? Is that all you can say?”

I just wanted you to stay with me. I will fix this situation. I promise that I will be with you. Just give me time to fulfill it. I promise, I will never hurt you and that you will be happy with me.”

You are already doing it. Your presence alone, hurts me.”

Ji Lin, I think we should just go the smoother way or the harder way round.”

Is this way to rough enough for you?!”

Ji Lin, I tell you, please don’t force me to follow the other option.”

Is there any other option aside from hurting yourself?”

I don’t want to be selfish.”

Selfish for what!”

Wu Ji Lin do you want to mend with me or not?!”

NO! I will never ever mend with you anymore! We should stay away from each other! I should stay far away from you! Somewhere where you could forget me!”

(Xu Qi, I am sorry. I really wanted to get back with you, but I am sorry I can’t. Your dad was right. This will leave a deeper scar if we continue. I know you won’t back out easily so I decided to be the one to turn away and go on my own way.)

What do you mean!”

I will go to states and live there! I will forget all about you! I will erase you in my memories and never ever wanted to remember you ever again!”

Forget me?”

Yes! Forget all about you! You and your painful memories!”

Is that what you really wanted?”

Yes! I don’t ever wanted to remember you ever again!”

Fine.... Do whatever you want, but I will make sure that you will have forever to forget me after this night.”

What do you m-“

Even after finishing her sentence, Xu Qi grabbed Ji Lin and led her inside his car. Ji Lin started to struggle and tried to escape from Xu Qi but, she was hopeless. Xu Qi already went inside his car too and started his engine as he started to drive.

Xu Qi! Where are you taking me!”

Don’t worry. You will have all the time of your life to remember where I took you tonight.”

Xu Qi! Seriously where are you taking me and what are you up to!”

Seriously, Ji Lin, I never wanted to do this if only you took the first option.”

What do you mean?”

You will receive a message after 2 minutes.... you will know.”

What? Ser-“

Oh yeah! Xu Qi indeed was right! Ji Lin received a text message from Teacher Chen. And guess what....it was about Xu Qi’s evil plan. Oh No! What is Xu Qi up to? Who’s gonna help Ji Lin? Just what is happening with Xu Qi?! Is he gonna.....oh no! Ji Lin! Run!

*Shox.... as if Ji Lin is gonna hear me.... Don’t be an idiot (smacks own head)*

~Text Message~

Wu Ji Lin! Where are you? Why didn’t you pick up your telephone? Anyways, please avoid Xu Qi. He’s taking you somewhere far away. He’s gonna do something. Something evil....something that..... something that you know.... something that couples like you shouldn’t do. I’m sure you know that ‘thing.’

Please follow my message for you. If you are not yet with Xu Qi, please avoid him. P.S I really tried to warn you. If in case you are already with him to some place, well..........I also don’t know. Just manage to struggle.

~End of Text message~

 

Xu Qi just what are you up to!”

Didn’t Mrs. Chen told you?”

She did but.... I can’t believe that you can do ‘that’ to me!”

I’m sorry.... I don’t want to marry that girl and you don’t want me to marry her too right?”

What’s the point? We’re through!”

I know. But at least before you leave, you will never forget me. And that you would really have a reason to go back for me. And at least, before you leave, I am free.”

How selfish!”

I know. But it’s the only way!”

Even so!”

I’m sorry....”

A/N><>////<><

Let me summarize the things that happened since I don’t ever wanna write such rated scenes. I mean seriously! Guys I am not a erted person! Ok here it goes.

><> Xu Qi brought Ji Lin in a very large villa, which was owned by Xu Qi alone. To explain, this villa was not given to Xu Qi by his dad or something. He bought this villa because he wanted to withdraw some amount from his credit card since the bank said that at his age, his card has limited amounts. Ok! So much with that villa. Anyways, Xu Qi really did that rated thing towards Ji Lin. Obviously guys he did take advantage against her. Ji Lin really tried to fight but she is a girl. A nerd girl. A nerd girl versus and guy who is an athlete, would probably result to the guy winning. DDDUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

Normal POV

Ji Lin was crying silently as she covered her body with the blanket. She was at the corner of the bed looking at Xu Qi. She was still in shock. She couldn’t imagine that in such an early age, she already experienced these things. She did experience it with the one she loved, but unfortunately, she is leaving him. It is indeed painful.

Xu Qi..... why do you have to do this to me?” she murmured as she looked at Xu Qi, who was sleeping beside her.

She continued to cry and cry until such time that her cries grew louder and louder that made Xu Qi awake. He moved near Ji Lin and tried to talk to her.

Ji Lin..... Why are you still awake?”

You are asking me why? How do you suppose me to close my eyes after what you have done to me? Huh?”

I know that I have made you suffer and hurt much....I’m sorry”

And then what? You will tell your dad and your fiancé that you had a one night stand with me? You are torturing yourself....”

Yes.”

You are really gonna do that? If you would.... you will face the world alone. Your dad will never look at you the same way before same as the people around you.”

I can take that.... Survey says, more people cannot survive without their moms, than their dads. I indeed survive without a mom, how much more without a dad. I can live on my own. And besides, I know that you will come back for me someday.”

How sure are you? I can’t bear a child. No reason to go back for you.”

................................”

Pretty disappointed right? I can give you documents to prove”

That’s not true......You’re lying.....”

That’s the truth.....I’m sorry but you can never see me again after I leave”

 

June 22, 1997- Monday

Ming Dang University Lobby

9:53 A.M

 

Normal POV

Teacher Chen! What is happening here!”

Oh no Ji Lin.... the Ou family and the Ming family are battling for the school.”

what?”

What do you mean Ou? Isn’t this owned by the Ming family.”

I don’t know if this is the right time to tell you but, I overheard some executives 2 days ago, talking about Ou Xia Ruo, the daughter of Ou Lin Ma.”

Who is Ou Xia Ruo and Ou Lin Ma?”

Ou Lin Ma is Mr. Yan’s business minor collaboration and Ou Xia Ruo is her daughter. She is your rival against Xu Qi.”

What?! She is Xu Qi’s fiancé!”

Yes indeed. And those executives talked about Ou Lin Ma’s take over against the school and change the name into Ou Jia Polytechnic University if ever Ou Lin Ma would win this election.”

What?”

The students are rebelling against this for it is unfair. We know for a fact that Head Master Ming is in the hospital right now and he can’t fight in elections and it is not right to take the school over without his knowing. He is still in coma for goodness sake!”

Its way too---“

The mob of angry students carried Ji Lin as well as Teacher Chen. They struggled to go out from the mob but they didn’t have the chance. They reached the city hall where in there are a lot of police officers and SWAT teams in barricade. Ou Lin Ma is in front having his speech when the students arrived and started to throw stones and water bottles against him. He was so upset to the constant hits he got, that he ordered the head general to give out a massacre order, and Shot to kill orders to those who are leading the mob.

The sound of the firing machine guns started to dominate the air as students one by one fell onto the ground lifelessly.

AHHHHHH!!!” Ji Lin shouted but before she knew it, Mrs. Chen already fell unto the ground. Mr. Chen tried to respond but he was also shot in front of Ji Lin. Ji Lin froze as she docked herself and hid behind the walls while she dragged her teacher’s corpse.

Note: Mr. Chen was head shot! Officially dead! Mrs. Chen was just hit on the shoulder and she is still partly having the strength to talk.

Mrs. Chen! Please hold on! The ambulance is already here!”

______________________________________________________________________________

*Guys just pretend that the ambulance came minutes after the massacre event started. And just imagine that Mrs. Chen is already 9 months pregnant and she is giving birth at 12 nn. The hell! I think I am the first author in the whole society of weirdos that used the time 12 nn as the birthing time of a baby! WAHAHAHA I am officially getting tired of typing this cursed story. I am LAZY! And you got nothing to do with that so bear with it!*

><> LOL I am scolding my readers! XD

 

Ji Lin, in case that I will not survive after I give birth to my baby today at the hospital, please take care of her. Don’t leave her. Treat her as your own daughter. You are also going to be a mother someday. (cough) please love her with all your heart the way I loved you as my best student ever. Take her with you to states and never leave your sight from her. Promise me this.”

Yes, Mrs. Chen I promise you. but please, hold on!”

Yes I will for a little longer....”

*Medic Medic! Give way! Medics on the way!*

 

Xu Qi’s House

Young Master I am here to report to you.”

So....tell me what happened to the school and to my woman a while ago.”

Young Master there was a Massacre event a while ago an---“

Oh come on skip that massacre event I know that already. It is annoyingly flashed on the news for like a thousand times this afternoon!”

I’m sorry young master.”

Go on will you? I wanted to know if she is dead or alive!”

Young Master....she is safe and without any scar or wound. But...”

But what......”

Your teacher Mrs. Chen died. She gave birth to a baby girl and let Young Miss took care of it. She is taking the baby with her to states.”

What?”

And also.... I have checked some medical records about Young Miss and based on the results, she is indeed incapable of carrying a baby.”

So.....what she said was true.”

Indeed Young Master (bow) I am leaving....”

So.....Xu Qi....are you contented now?”

Dad?”

I heard you scowl at your butler.”

Oh that was nothing.”

Stop chasing her Xu Qi or you won’t live your life as yourself and continuously live on the past.”

 

 

 

June 26, 1997- Friday

Taiwan Medical Hospital

7:25 A.M

 

Normal POV

Four days have passed since the day of the massacre even so as with the death of Mr. and Mrs. Chen. Ji Lin was sitting at the hospital’s waiting lounge. She is in deep thoughts as she lean her head against the wall. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She tried to reminisce her teacher’s memories with her. She tried and tried several times but she was absolutely bothered.

 

Ji Lin’s POV

Mrs. Chen? Mr. Chen? If you are listening right now, please forgive me. Forgive me for doing nothing in your return. Forgive me for being such a lame person. It was just now that I realized, that.... never did I build my courage within. Instead, I made the situations worst. Please forgive me. I promise you....in favor of your sacrifices for me.... I will take care of your daughter. I will let her grow the way you liked her to be. Don’t worry.... I will not fail this time. I hope you could hear me.... please tell me you do.

 

Normal POV

Ji Lin was still in deep thoughts when the doctor came out from the room and tried to catch her attention. The doctor was carrying Mrs. Chen’s baby in her hands as she tried to go near Ji Lin.

Ms. Wu?”

Y-y-yes?”

The baby is here. Do you want to take a hold of her?”

uhmmmm....is it really okay?”

Well....in traditions, usually, the mother should be the first one to take a hold of her. But since she has no more mom, I think you should be the one to do it. You will take care of her anyways.”

Oh.... okay....”

Here (hands the baby) let her feel the warmth....”

(touches the baby’s cheeks) hi little baby.... you’re so cute!”

Ms. Wu.... if you may excuse me.... what is your relation with her mom?”

Oh that.... I am her student.... I made a pact with her before she died that I will take care of her daughter.... that’s why I am here....”

You’re so adorable.... You will be a good mother to your own child someday.”

I hope so....”

Why? Don’t you plan on having a family?”

I don’t know.”

Don’t worry. Usually, kids at your age mostly can’t decide right away. Take your time to make up your decisions so you may not regret it someday.”

Thanks.... Uhmmmm.... is this baby’s paper files complete?”

Yes.... the hospital already made an application for adoption with that baby.”

Oh....thank you very much”

The hospital will be the ones who will process the papers so you may not have a hard time....”

Oh that’s so nice of you....”

Anyways, you need to tell me right now what you would want to name her so I can encode it later and process the papers immediately.”

A name?....Well.... What about Mei Sha?”

Mei Sha? Well....it’s a good name anyways. But why not give her an English name to make it sound a little bit fit since you are migrating to USA.”

Very well.... I will try to think of better names later.”

Are you sure you are gonna pass in telling me now?.”

Yeah and I guess, I would just have to let her carry my family name and process the paper files in USA after I have decided what to name her.”

Alright.”

I’ll be going now. Thanks for your concern.”

Nothing to thank me for. Be careful on your way home!”

 

3 days later

Ji Lin’s House

 

Normal POV

Ji Lin was busy packing up her things. An hour after she’s finished, she’ll be going to the airport and leave everyone. Especially Xu Qi. She’s leaving to start a new life, and to live a new promise. She let out a big sigh as she turned her attention to baby Mina.

Hi Little Baby.... We are leaving now.... Say goodbye to your homeland now.”

After that, she smiled and continued to pack her things. Moments of silence have passed when her mother suddenly came out from nowhere and tapped her shoulder.

Ji Lin, are you really willing to go?”

Ji Lin gasped as she turned to face her mother.

Uhmm.... yes mom. I have no other choice do I?”

You do have dear.”

but it will only make things worse and painful.”

You will be staying for 6 years in there; isn’t it too long?”

No mom. It’s just enough. Enough to forget everything that happened.”

What about? Is it about your break up with Xu Qi?”

N-n-no.... Not that.”

(“More than that....” she mumbled.)

Did you say something? Or are you hiding something?”

N-n-n-o mom. I told you everything.”

Oh really? (looks unconvinced)”

Nothing happened than breaking up with him.... Nothing More.”

Dear, I wanted to believe you but.... indeed there was a time when you went with Xu Qi and you didn’t went home that night. You never told me anything the next morning. Do you mind telling me?”

W-w-why d-do y-you want to know mom?”

Because after that..... you started to act lonely and depressed. Is there anything that happened that I didn’t know?”

(shook her head nervously) I-I-it was just the night that we broke up.... that’s all.”

I don’t see that as the.....

RING! RING! RING! RING!

I’ll answer it mom.”

Ji Lin immediately went off as she proceeded to the location of their telephone.

Hello?”

Ji Lin! Why?! Why didn’t you inform me that you are leaving?”

Oh..... I am sorry Wei Hu.... I wanted to but.....”

But What!? You will be gone for 6 years and you don’t want me to know?!”

I am really sorry....”

huh! Whatever! I will wait for you at the airport!”

Thanks Wei Hu.....”

 

After 1 hour

 

Ji Lin was standing outside their house’s gate while holding the baby in her arms. She was staring at her house for more than 3 minutes.

Young Miss..... I think we should go now.... you will be late for your flight.”

oh..... last 2 minutes butler Wang.....”

As you wish Young Miss.”

 

Ji Lin’s POV

 

This is it. This will be the last time that I will see this house. I should leave all my memories in Taiwan here and only here. Even the memories with Xu Qi should remain here. I should say goodbye to my old self and start a new life. After 6 years, when I come back, I will no longer be living in this house. I will no longer see this huge memory of mine. I will never ever reminisce those memories again, nor remember them.

(looks at the maids, butlers, and the guards.)

These people..... whom I have grown up to..... Who remained loyal to our family..... to me.......and to my happiness..... shall be gone too when I come back here. (sigh) Pretty hard huh..... It’s so hard just by thinking about it....... how much more doing it? It will take time.....so much time.... but time can heal everything thing..... though time can’t mend everything.

Goodbye everyone. Goodbye to my old self. Goodbye Xu Qi. Goodbye to all my sufferings........ You will never come back to me again.... nor will I.... For the last time....Goodbye.....

 

Normal POV

Young Miss.... your 2 minutes is over. Shall we proceed now?”

Yes..... (looks at the baby) Say goodbye to your house now little baby.”

 

At the airport

 

Normal POV

 

Ji Lin! What took you so long?!..... Are you crying?”

Wei Hu.... I’m glad you managed to see me before I leave.”

Aiyo! How can I miss the chance in seeing my best friend’s last stay here?”

Thanks.....”

No need to thank me..... by the way....(whispers) did you inform Xu Qi that you’re leaving today?”

That......NO.”

so...... he will never have the chance to see you for the last time?”

He better not....”

Yeah better not but.....”

But what?”

He is indeed here..... he knew....”

What?!”

Yeah.... That’s why I really did my best to see you first before he does. I saw him here a while ago so I called at your house. In fact....I already knew for a long time that you are leaving..... I just wanted to act like I am shocked.....”

Oh..... what should I do?”

Uhh! That’s so hard when you have a rich and a genius boyfriend......Carry the baby now and leave..... Quick! Bef....”

Ji Lin and Wei Hu saw some masculine men in black suit. They noticed one of them as Xu Qi’s personal butler and they got startled.

They already found you! Go!”

Bye and thanks a lot Wei Hu!”

Goodbye! Take Care! Bye Little Baby!”

Ji Lin ran as fast as she could with the baby in her arms. She dodged through the crowd as she ran around. She was almost there.... towards her destination.... the door..... when......

(*dun* *dun* *dun* *dun*)

Xu Qi blocked the door with those MIB looking dudes behind him. Ji Lin stopped the moment she saw Xu Qi. She was catching her breath. She somewhat wanted to smile and express her happiness when she saw him but..... she can’t.... she shouldn’t. So.... she just looked down and avoided his gaze.

 

Xu Qi let out a smirk as he went near Ji Lin. Ji Lin started to back off but Xu Qi held her arm and looked at her straight in the eye. Ji Lin’s heart was beating really fast but she still managed to speak.

What do you want?” (Annoyed and in a nervous voice)

I just wanted to talk to you.... for the last time....”

Why? Are trying to change my mind?”

No....Don’t worry..... I won’t stop you from going away.....”

Then are you expecting me to go back?”

No.... And I don’t care.....”

What do you really want?!”

I just wanted to hear your voice for the last time and to give you my last gift before you finally leave me....” (Kisses Ji Lin on the cheek)

What----“(blushing) (baby chuckling)

 

Xu Qi gave out a sweet charming smile after kissing Ji Lin. He caressed the baby’s face as it chuckled. “What’s her name?” Ji Lin looked away and just remained silent as she watched Xu Qi turn away and signal those MIB looking dudes to back off and let her pass. Before she finally walked towards the door, she looked back to see Xu Qi’s face for the last time and there she saw, Xu Qi, giving out a cold smirk.

 

Goodbye.....” Xu Qi mumbled to himself as he watched Ji Li turn away from his gaze and finally went inside the plane. He slid his left hand in his pocket as he witnessed the airplane’s take off.

Please don’t let that killing incident change the way you have always loved me.” He finally said as he walked away.

 

Meanwhile......

Inside the airplane......

 

Normal POV

Ji Lin has settled herself inside the plane with baby Mina in her left arm. She watched the little angel as she slept peacefully. She smiled and then suddenly remembered the scene when Xu Qi kissed her before she left him. She touched her cheek and blushed.

*Ring* *Ring*

Ji Lin snapped out to reality and got her phone from her jacket’s pocket. It was Wei Hu. She left her a message. She immediately opened the message and read it.

~Message~

 

Eh! Wu Ji Lin! Have a feel inside your pocket! Hehe.... I think moving on is something that you can’t easily do.....

 

Wei Hu :)

 

~End of Message~

 

What is she trying to tell me?” Ji Lin thought. She immediately slid her hand inside her right pocket and felt something she didn’t even remember putting it inside. She let it out and her eyes widened as she saw a very beautiful necklace. It has a silver chain and a heart-shaped diamond pendant that when struck by light, produces a blue reflection that forms the word ‘love’ when the reflection strikes any opaque surface. She was so astounded with what she is seeing that she just realized that there was a message attached to that necklace. She smiled sheepishly as she opened the message.

 

~message~

 

Ji Lin, you are uncertain about going back right? I know you are confused in finding the answer to that situation. And I also know that you are going far away because you wanted to move on. Well, I guess you would really need time to forget me because I am giving you this necklace. I am indeed giving you an obstacle but please don’t throw it away because you hate me. Please treasure it as a symbol that I was part of your past life. I will always love you, and I will never forget you. I love you.

 

~End of message~

 

Ji Lin smiled as she read Xu Qi’s message. She didn’t even notice that a tear escaped from her eye. She lifts the necklace and the light from the plane’s window struck the pendant. She looked at the wall and saw it’s reflection. She stared at it and was mesmerized for a moment. Then, she heard the baby chuckle that made her burst into tears.

 

I never wanted to leave you...... but I have to....Indeed you did love me.” She mumbled as tears continued to gush from her eyes, that made the baby frown and then later on, cry too. Ji Lin tried to calm the baby down and eventually, stopped crying after she stopped crying too. She placed the necklace back to her pocket and fell fast asleep.

 

Meanwhile.... in the airport

 

So..... you think she got your message?”

Yeah... she should....”

Thanks for helping me Wei Hu.”

No need to thank me....”

(smirk) Well.... I guess I’m going now...”

Wait! Xu Qi.... can you tell me if Ji lin would still go back?”

I don’t know. She told you she would be gone for 6 years right?”

But what if she lied? What if it’s not 6 years? What if it’s forever?”

It’s her own life.... she has the right to decide.”

You are just letting her go that fast?”

If that’s the right thing to do.....why not?”

But how would you know if that’s the right thing to do?”

If you could make someone happy and free from problems, it is the right thing to do.”

Xu Qi..... I thought you would make sure that she would go back for you?”

I did.......... but it didn’t work....”

Why?”

She said she’s sick..... and I also checked her files and indeed what she said was right.....”

 

Xu Qi walked away and Wei Hu frowned as she stared at Xu Qi’s back. She can definitely feel that he is sad.

 

Do you think what she really said was true?” she mumbled as she bowed her head down. She didn’t expect that her mumbles were loud enough for Xu Qi to hear.

Did you say something?”

Huh?! Uhmmm....no....”

 

Xu Qi looked at Wei Hu with an unconvinced look on his face, but he just nodded in a sarcastic way. He then continued to walk and reached the airport’s exit. There was a black limousine waiting for him outside. He immediately went inside and made a deep sigh as he mumbled. “Wei Hu.... are trying to tell me that Ji Lin lied to me?”

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Waahhhhh! What a long chapter! Hope you didn’t get bored reading it! I really made efforts with it.

 

Gaaahhhhh I’m sorry if there are any mistakes in grammar or in any part of my story. My English isn’t that bad but..... nobody’s perfect right? Well.....

 

Anyways, I’m sorry! (bow) (bow) (bow) I know my fan fiction was supposed to be Guilun but instead I used some unknown ‘humangganoids’ as my characters. SORRY! (bow) (bow) (bow) really..... I am so sorry..... really sorry.....

 

don’t worry! The next chapter, I would involve Guilun in it! And they are cute toddlers! So cute! GO GUILUN! I REALLY LOVE THEM! GUILUN FOREVER!

 

:Vocabulary:

><> Hehehe if in case you don’t know, ‘humanggnoids’ is pronounced as this.

HYU-MUNG-GA-NOYDS - it means someone who is epic, unknown, strange, out of this world, anti-galactic, someone who has done something funny, or someone who has done something embarrassing. It can also be someone whom you hate, or wanted to curse, someone whom you look at negatively. In short, humanggnoids could be anything or anyone! Hahaha.....

 

Well, I will be updating soon and I promise you, I won’t let you wait for so long. So please comment!