Chapter 17- Trying to recover each other and getting to know you better

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 17

 

Normal POV

 

The day continued smoothly until the annoying despicable bell rang and broke all the nice moments surrounding the people. Everybody stood up and stopped what they were currently doing and rushed to the door. And yeah you know, after the door, the canteen and after the canteen,..........yeah you know the eating routine. But back to the classroom, the students kept their things inside their bag. Zun, who is still currently in a bad mood, went out of the classroom without even keeping his things. He just left his bag inside. He doesn’t care anyways. As long as no food is at stake. He doesn’t care. He marched out of his place and headed towards Calvin’s seat but he was not there so he continued walking.

 

“Ouch! Watch where you’re going Zun!” Serena yelled after Zun bumped her unknowingly. Zun turned to her and gave a the-hell-who-cares look on his face. Everybody in the classroom looked at the both of them. Especially Aaron and GuiGui who were interrupted from their nice conversation by Serena’s voice.

 

“Do I need to say sorry?” Zun said sarcastically.

 

“What do you think?!” Serena yelled at Zun again.

 

“oh well.......no.” Zun finally said as he headed towards the door. “Aaron, just meet with us at the canteen. I’ll look for that Casanova.” He continued then finally left.

 

Aaron nodded and everything went silent. He looked at Serena who was still standing in her place with her fists clenching. He walked towards her and lightly tapped her shoulder.

 

“Please bear with Zun’s manners. He’s normally like that when he gets jetlag.” Aaron explained in a cold voice then left afterwards. Serena nodded and  followed him with her eyes but glared after seeing that he is having a nice time with GuiGui. “Gui, are you eating with us?” Aaron continued when he reached his place. GuiGui looked at Fei Ren and Ashton.

 

“N---“ Fei Ren tried to reply but Ashton hit her head and immediately covered for her answer.

 

“Of course you can go. Fei Ren and I will just eat together. Right Fei Ren?” Ashton said with a smile as he stepped harder on Fei Ren’s foot.

 

“Ouch! (Ashton glares at Fei Ren) O-O-Of course Gui! You can! Go! No one will stop you! Enjoy!” Fei Ren stuttered as she rubbed her head. After their quick conversation, Aaron and GuiGui left as if they were just going to have a reunion. Serena was left still glaring. Now the only people left inside the classroom were Ashton and Fei Ren. Fei Ren tried to babble but Ashton silenced her.

 

“Eh, Fei Ren........why is it that almost the four of the boys are angry at that girl?” Ashton asked as he whispered into Fei Ren’s ear.

 

“That girl? You mean.......that girl who was Calvin’s seatmate?” Fei Ren answered also whispering.

 

“yeah......do you know why?” Ashton continued.

 

“What are you whispering about?!” Serena yelled when she noticed Ashton and Fei Ren whispering at each other and pointing at her.

 

“Nothing. You’re face is so exotic.” Ashton said as he tried to fake a laugh. He ought to mean it as a joke.

 

“Exotic?” Serena confirmed as she raised her right eyebrow.

 

“Yeah exotic! Yeah you know.......exotic in a sense.......demonic! HAHAHA!!” Fei Ren added as she made a high five with Ashton and they laughed together. Serena glared at them.

 

“And who do you think you are to insult me?!” Serena retorted who was already pissed off.

 

“Wow exotic woman, we were just talking about why almost the four boys are angry at you. In Hong Kong, people who are treated like that are considered outcasts.” Ashton reasoned out while still laughing.

 

“Insulting others is so fun right?”

 

“Chill Serena. Ashton and I were just curious. You don’t have to be so paranoid. When Ashton gets full of your ‘good’ attitude for yelling at other people, he might break your bones. It’s his specialty. And you should remember that.” Fei Ren said and left together with Ashton as they gave another high five with each other.

 

Serena’s POV

 

            Huh! First Calvin, then Zun, and now Ashton and Fei Ren? These people who continuously insult me. They will pay in the future. I am Serena Fang and I can do whatever I want. I can get whatever I want. Because I am everything. I have everything. I can have everything. No one can stop me. Even if it’s the whole gang who are against me. And that GuiGui, she’s trying to steal Aaron’s attention from me? Huh! She can dream about it, but it can never be of her reach! Watch out you people, and you will witness a real manipulation from my bare hands.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Ashton and Fei Ren were walking together in the hallway while still talking about what they have done to Serena a while ago. And for everyone’s information, they are heading to the canteen. 

 

“Ashton, what we did a while ago is right, right?” Fei Ren asked Ashton in a hesitated tone of voice.

 

“I don’t know. What I was just trying to picture out a while ago is to make her feel that we are not easily scared of people who has good reputations. That we are also someone who are needed to be afraid of.”

 

“Good reputation? Serena?”

 

“Yeah. She has a good reputation to other students. That’s why I am asking you a while ago. Because if almost all students here in school see her highly, why were the four boys treating her differently? It’s kinda’ weird.”

 

“ Really? I’m sorry but I can’t really connect. I don’t know Serena do you?”

 

“No. I was just listening to the students a while ago.”

 

“Wow good hearing skills dragon ninja.”

 

“You won’t turn into a perfect ninja if you won’t learn to listen to your surroundings.”

 

“Wow.......your words are too deep to understand........ninja.....”

 

“huh you’re hopeless....”

 

Ashton and Fei Ren continued to walk until they reached their destination. The canteen. They proceeded to the counter and ordered their food and after some minutes, they received their tray. They looked around and spotted a vacant table near the reserved table for Fahrenheit and yeah you know.....GuiGui.

 

~At Fahrenheit’s table~

 

“Hi guys!” Jiro greeted with a really wide smile. He sat to his usual place and spotted an extra chair. “What’s that extra chair for? Aaron’s not yet here?” he continued.

 

“It’s for GuiGui. Our new classmate remember?” Calvin explained as he started to eat his lunch.

 

“Yeah.....what do you think about her? She’s eating with us because Aaron invited her.” Zun added while still munching something in his mouth.

 

“Uhmmmmm......I think she’s good....she smiles so cute and I think she’s fun to be with.” Jiro replied as he started to smile stupidly.

 

“We’re here.” Aaron said as he suddenly appeared behind Jiro with a cold expression on his face. Jiro, Calvin, and Zun choked when they heard Aaron’s voice.

 

“Y-Y-Yeah.........you’re here......Come eat with us!” Calvin said as he tried to cover their situation.

 

“What’s wrong with you.....you’re all being weird.” Aaron said in a cold voice as he sat down with Gui and started eating. Everybody was silent and.........a million crows already passed by.

 

“Ehem...so...Gui.....how long do you know Aaron?” Calvin asked GuiGui trying to break the awkward silence. GuiGui paused for a moment and looked at Zun.

 

“Uhmmm......I already met him since I was 9 years old.....” GuiGui answered shyly. Jiro choked and banged his hand on the table.

 

“7 YEARS AGO?! I WAS 9 YEARS OLD 7 YEARS AGO TOO!” Jiro exclaimed while still chewing his food.

 

“Y-Y-Yeah.” GuiGui stuttered. She was shocked with Jiro’s reaction. I Swear........Jiro looks so scary.

 

“But.....if you already met Aaron 7 years ago, why can’t you recognize me?” Jiro reasoned out.

 

“Yeah....why didn’t I saw you at Aaron’s house even once? I only saw Selina.” Calvin added.

 

“She managed to be at my house once. But it was the day when I was about to leave. Jiro was still sleeping at that time, and Calvin sprained his ankle that day. So you were not able to see her.” Aaron answered as he covered for GuiGui. GuiGui nodded in agreement.

 

“Really? Is that what really happened Gui?” Zun butted in with his mouth still full of food. GuiGui looked at Zun and laughed afterwards. Everybody looked at her with a what’s-the-problem look on their faces.

 

“What?” The three of them said in unison.

 

“No nothing...........I never imagined that such heartthrobs in school also eats in a funny way.” GuiGui answered while still laughing.

 

“Oh~ Well at least we don’t like those friends of yours. They’re so.........violent even in eating.” Jiro said with his mouth still full as he pointed out to the next table. And there they saw Fei Ren and Ashton fighting. Again.

 

~Ashton and Fei Ren’s table~

 

“Quit it King Kong! You won’t  win!” Ashton yelled as he made a snappy moved in flicking the fork out of Fei Ren’s hand.

 

“But I really have to! How dare you punish me! And I thought we are friends!”

 

“No! I mean.......yeah we are friends  but still!”

 

“Can you just----“

 

“No!”

 

“B----“

 

“No!”

 

“As----“

 

“Follow me? or broken leg!”

 

“Hehe Follow you.” Fei Ren said as she smiled sheepishly and made an ok sign with her fingers.

 

~Back at Fahrenheit’s Table~

 

“See?” Jiro justified as he swallowed his food down.

 

“Wow.....they sure are something else. I’m afraid they might fall in love with each other someday and might end up killing each other when they get married.” Calvin said still frozen. Jiro cleared his throat and looked at Ashton and Fei Ren who are still fighting.

 

“Yeah........they should be more gentle to the food.” Zun added as he ate another piece of steak.

 

GuiGui bowed her head down while Aaron just tittered. GuiGui glared at Aaron and Aaron just continued to titter as if he was about to laugh.

 

“uhmmmm......Gui, why is Ashton steeping on Fei Ren’s foot all the time?” Jiro asked innocently.

 

“Yeah....is he planning on giving Selina an ingrown?” Calvin joked as he smiled brightly at GuiGui. Everyone agreed and laughed with Calvin.

 

“uhmm........It’s for the good of the people around. Selina has a lot of plans going on in her mind and if someone might interfere, she might attack in full force randomly. So to avoid scaring people, Ashton used his Kung Fu techniques to guard Fei Ren.” GuiGui explained. Calvin, Aaron, Zun, and Jiro stopped eating and looked at her.

 

“Sure?” The four of them said in unison. GuiGui nodded and continued eating as the four boys continued eating their lunch.

 

Calvin’s POV

 

            Wow..............this GuiGui sure has weird friends, but I think they are good persons. It’s just that...............their way for the word friendship is.......different. Yeah I think that’s the proper word. Different. But......I think they are really interesting. Especially GuiGui. Did Aaron really know her that much that he has to invite her with us? I mean........I am not a closed-minded person but.........mostly, girls flirt when they see Aaron. Is she one of those girls? Well.............as for now, I can’t judge someone. I need proof........I need to investigate. But.........is it safe to do that? Is it safe to investigate her when she has a supreme bodyguard? Yeah I meant Ashton and Fei Ren........those two people are physically capable in beating someone if they discovered that someone is harming their friend. What if they would discover that I am going to spy GuiGui? I might die early.............or Ashton’s Kung Fu techniques might ruin my ever handsome attractive face. I really hope she is not one of those flirty girls before. So no one might get hurt.

 

Jiro’s POV

 

            That Fei Ren................is she really my neighbor before? I really can’t remember her....... Stupid brain.....why? I can remember all those major up to the tiniest rule in a game but I can’t remember my childhood neighbor?  I can’t believe I can’t remember her. And............why is she always with that Ashton? I mean..........I don’t care if she is always with GuiGui but.........GuiGui is with us! Why isn’t she joining us? Why does she have to eat with Ashton? If they were really friends with Aaron before, then she is welcome to mingle with him and eat with us............Why does she have to eat with that.........super talented, amazing, popular, ..........handsome, smart Ashton Chen? She has GuiGui..........or Ashton could also eat with us.........why does it have to be the only the two of them?..............it smells so fishy...........

 

 

Zun’s POV

 

            That Ashton and Fei Ren.........I want to strangle them both for being so mean to the food..............If they don’t want to eat it anymore, they should have told me..............I would love to eat it for myself...........they don’t have to use it for their Lover’s Quarrel and stuff...............I feel pity for the food.............really pity...........hmph! And.............hey..........why is Jiro......silent..........what a miracle...........w----..............oh~............I think something’s going on with these people..............interesting.............really interesting..........hohohohohoho

 

 

Normal POV

 

“Eh......Why are all of you so silent?” GuiGui asked innocently. Aaron looked at her and agreed too.......Gosh the two of them acts so awkward right?

 

“Us?” The three boys answered in unison. GuiGui nodded at their answer.

 

“We’re going ahead.” Aaron said coldly as he stood up and signaled GuiGui to go. GuiGui smiled at the three guys before finally walking away with Aaron. The three guys bid goodbye and continued eating.

 

“Eh.......don’t you think that.........Aaron’s kinda weird today?” Jiro whispered.

 

“Weird? On what way?” Zun asked while slurping his noodle.

 

“Shut up pig head. Stop acting as if you care and notice it. You only notice food and........let me guess...........you’re upset right?” Jiro said with a snide smile on his face. Zun stopped eating and glared at Jiro.

 

“Just stop minding my life and answer my question.”  Zun said, and after talking, he went back to his favorite business. Eating.

 

“What do you mean Monkey boy?” Calvin asked Jiro with a serious face.

 

“You know...... he acts cold in front of us but smiles and looks happy when GuiGui talks to him......how do you explain that?”

 

“Maybe they’re just really close friends before........or maybe they are still adjusting to the situation....... you feel awkward when you suddenly meet someone from the past and tend to act good to make a nice impression.” Zun answered while still muffling.

 

“Zun’s right. We all know that every girl that Aaron meets like him right? Maybe it was true that they were friends before but maybe Aaron also didn’t know that she has other intentions and was just trying to be good in front of him. You know girl today right?” Calvin said in a calm way.

 

“but...........GuiGui seems to be a nice girl.........” Jiro reasoned out.

 

“Fine......to avoid confusions and misconceptions, we must investigate. Both of you should help me.” Calvin whispered as he signaled the boys to move closer.

 

“That doesn’t seem to be a good idea Calv.” Zun and Jiro said in unison when they heard Calvin’s suggestion.

 

“You have no other choice......... Now listen. Aaron must not know about this plan. Zun, you will interview Butler Lee about GuiGui. Jiro, you will stalk GuiGui. But both of you should be really careful. Especially you Jiro. You must not be clumsy especially when Ashton is with GuiGui. Or when Fei Ren hangs around. They have a higher possibility of noticing you. Especially Ashton so you must be very sneaky understand?”

 

“Aiyo~ why do I have to stalk GuiGui? I don’t want her to think that I am seeing her as a bad person. I don’t want to doubt her friendship with Ya Lun. And besides........it’s still first day of school......why does it have to be this fully loaded?” Jiro pouted.

 

“If you’re not doing it, then these misconceptions will continue and GuiGui will feel even bad if she would know that we think she’s bad.” Calvin blackmailed Jiro.

 

“Fine.........but...........how about you........what are you going to do?”

 

“Yeah Calv.........what is your task?” Zun asked and burped afterwards.

 

“Quit your pig attitudes Zun you stink........anyways, my job is to cover you guys. In case some people might question your existence while you’re away, I will cover up for the situation.” Calvin said as he leaned his back on the chair.

 

“Hao.....I’ll do my best.....” Jiro finally said as he let out a big sigh.

 

“Everything’s fine with me as long as I am not going to die of hunger.” Zun said as he finally walked away and went out of the canteen.

 

So people, that’s what happened during their lunch time. When the bell rang again, the students slowly went out the canteen and went back to their respective classrooms. Everyone settled down and waited for their teacher to come inside their classroom.

 

~At the Classroom~

 

Normal POV

 

            Everybody was chatting with each other as usual while waiting for their very own bookworm ninja to come. And after some moments, Teacher Christine arrived in the scene with her y outfit and high heels. All the boys goes like  *^* and the girls were like  o.0 . Yeah everyone stopped talking and placed their attention on Teacher Christine. She went straight in front and made a deep breath before she started to speak.

 

“Good Afternoon class! I’m sorry for what happened this morning.” Teacher Christine greeted with a nice smile. After everyone heard what she said, everyone looked at Fei Ren’s direction.

 

“Oh.....no....please guys don’t look at Fei Ren that way. What I meant was the delayed time of the class this morning.” Teacher Christine cleared.

 

“Oh~” everyone said after hearing Teacher Christine’s side.

 

“Ok. So to start our lessons, I am going to pair you with each other.”

 

“What?!” Everyone exclaimed and stood from their seats except for Aaron, Ashton, Serena, and Fei Ren. Aaron was not shocked because he’s smart. Serena was not shocked because she was in a bad mood. Ashton was shocked but didn’t stand up because he was stepping on Fei Ren’s foot. And Fei Ren? Obviously, she can’t stand up because Ashton was stopping her. She might attack Teacher Christine again. Nice job Ashton.

 

“Relax guys, relax. I will do it in a draw by lots method to make it fair.” Teacher Christine explained.

 

“But teacher mflmfmlfm-----“ Fei Ren tried to rebel again but Ashton covered and let Teacher Christine continue her instructions.

 

“ok, let’s start now.” Teacher Christine started as she picked two pieces of paper.

 

“And the first pair is...........Ashton and Serena! Congratulations! You made a good pair!” Teacher Christine said cheerfully.

 

“Yeah right.” Ashton muttered as he gave out a snob at Serena when she looked at him.

 

“Hmph!” Serena gestured when she saw what Ashton did to her.

 

“And the succeeding pairs are..........Zun and Hebe, Calvin and GuiGui, Aaron and Ella, and.........Jiro and Fei Ren.”

 

“WHAT?!” Fei Ren exclaimed as she tried to standup.

 

“Yes Tong Xue. And that’s the final pairing as for now.” Teacher Christine finally said as she closed her class record book.

 

“But teacher, what is this pairing for?” Ashton asked with a depressed look on his face.

 

“Hmm....well this is for your first Social Relationship Examination. Don’t worry Ashton. This activity will be very easy for an athletic student like you. I’m sure you won’t fail if you just perform with all your best.” Teacher Christine replied with a smile on her face.

 

“What?! Teacher! An exam on the first week of school?” Jiro rebelled as he made a jaw-drop scene.

 

“Yes! And your activity will be.............(picks up another piece of paper) soccer!”

 

“What?!” the girls in the classroom reacted when they heard the word soccer. Because you know guys, the girls in the classroom are too girly. Well except for GuiGui, Fei Ren, and Ella. But not all of the girly girls are over reacting like Serena and Hebe. But between them? I would prefer Hebe.

 

“Aiyo~” Jiro moaned as he sat down grumpily.

 

“Think about that task and talk with your partners. You have 2 weeks to do this. 1 week for home practice with your partners and another week for the final try-outs. The winning pair will receive a perfect score for the first exam and the non-winning team would have to take a written exam afterwards.” Teacher Christine finally said and walked out of the classroom.

 

Huh! Teacher Christine’s way of testing students is cool right? I like her. Anyways, so yeah. After Teacher Christine left, the class was in chaos. Imagine an exam for the first week of school?! Well, we really can’t blame Jiro for complaining you know. But yeah....you know they can do nothing about it so...........they should do the task or fail.

 

After teacher Christine’s announcement, Aaron and GuiGui looked at each other. Aaron looked away when he noticed that GuiGui was also looking at him. He stood up, and he was looking a bit disappointed. You know because he was thinking that their seatmates would be their partners and the like but he expected too much so...........yeah.....that’s how disappointed Aaron was.

 

After Teacher Christine left, Ashton let out a deep sigh, but..........Fei Ren was..............shivering............yeah.....and her limbs were wobbling...........and Ashton could feel it. Ashton poked Fei Ren’s head and Fei Ren looked back at him. (Uhmm....people......Ashton was still stepping on Fei Ren’s foot.)

 

“I’m so nervous dragon ninja..........” Fei Ren whispered with her face very pale. Ashton just gave her an emotionless facial expression and replied grumpily.

 

“Hey Kong.......I’m letting go of you for a while. But no strangling of classmates, no random attacking while a classmate is not looking at you, just be a human alright? Don’t act like some random prehistoric cave woman. Or I’ll break your fifth vertebrate.”

 

“Yes sir!” Fei Ren answered cheerfully as she made a salute sign at Ashton. Ashton let out a deep sigh and nodded. “Eh..........are you depressed?” Fei Ren continued. Ashton gave out a isn’t-it-obvious look on his face.

 

“You know...........I’d be willing to guard you for 2 weeks than to be with that sassy brat over there.” Ashton said as he pouted his lips pointing at Serena’s direction.

 

“Yeah.......your life is so unfortunate........anyways, you can do it! I know you can!”

 

“Yeah Yeah Yeah whatever........go now.” Ashton said as he let go of Fei Ren and proceeded to Serena’s seat.

 

~Ashton and Serena’s Conversation~

 

“Hi Ashton!” Serena greeted with a smile when she saw Ashton visit her place.

 

“Greeting me is alright but please don’t fake a smile. It’s make my goose bumps rise.” Ashton answered lifelessly.

 

“Hao. Why are you here?”

 

“To talk about our task. What else?”

 

“b------“

 

Before Serena could finish her sentence, a random classmate appeared in front of them and called for their attention. It was their class leader. And her name...........(light bulb on) Ting! Oh yeah! Her name is Da Ya! KEKEKEK my brain is working. So.....Da Ya appeared in front and called everyone’s attention.

 

“Classmates! I have something important to announce before you continue to make deals with your partners!” Da Ya announced to the top of her voice. Everyone looked at her and prepared to listen. And Da Ya continued to speak.

 

“Uhmm.....it’s like this.......Teacher Christine said that the gym won’t be available to be used as our practice venue because there will be other schools that will use it as a gaming venue for 1 week. So........Teacher Christine decided that one of our classmates would have to suggest or offer a venue place for our practice.”  After Da Ya’s announcement, Ella stood up with a snide smile.

 

“I know someone who can offer a venue.” Ella said proudly. Everyone looked at her.

 

“Who?!” Everyone said in unison. She let out a smirk and continued speaking.

 

“Zun. His family is involved into sports. They have a large gym and I am thinking that we could use it for school purposes right Zun?” Ella answered as she looked at Zun. Everyone looked at Zun who was currently reading a book.

 

“What do you think Zun?” Ella continued with a revengeful look on her face. Zun stopped reading his book and cleared his throat before looking at everybody and started to speak calmly.

 

“I agree on that. We do have a sports gym but it’s not enough to be a substitute for a soccer field.” Zun answered with an as-a-matter-of-fact look on his face as he looked at Ella.

 

“I bet no one cares as long as you give the permission. We don’t need extra large fields for practices.” Ella reasoned out. They seem to be having a glare fight. Zun gave out a sarcastic laugh and turned his sight to Ashton who was currently not listening and looking at the window.

 

“Why do you have to practice in a Martial Arts gym when you can practice in a professional soccer field?” Zun stated with a smirk on his face. Everyone got curious in his last statement and turned to look at Zun with wide-open eyes and extremely large open ears.

 

“Really?” Ella retorted as she raised her left eyebrow at Zun.

 

“Oh come on guys, why suffer at my gym when Ashton’s here. He’s an international athlete.”Zun finally said as he focused on Ashton who is still emotionless.

 

“Yeah! Zun’s right! Ashton has a soccer field at the back of their house! He has a basketball court and a tennis court in his rooftop! And a baseball-------“ Fei Ren babbled but before she could even finish her sentence, Ashton threw a pen on her that luckily didn’t hit her and hit the window pane instead. And mind you guys..................the window pane broke into pieces. Yeah............Ashton is that scary when he throws thing at you. Jiro’s eyes widened when he saw the glass break and acted as if he collapsed. So gay right?

 

“Whoah! Ashton! So amazing!” The class got amazed when they heard what Fei Ren said.

 

“Is it true?” GuiGui muttered in astonishment. Calvin heard her and replied as he let out a bright smile.

 

“He’s your cousin right? Why didn’t you know that?” Calvin asked as if testing GuiGui’s innocence.

 

“Yeah but I have not heard of him for a long time since he was in Hong Kong.” GuiGui explained with an innocent, cute face.

 

“Oh~ well I have only heard about this but........ he was a kid sport legend so some sports sponsor donated him a soccer field and a mini golf course. That’s what I heard.”

 

“Really? My cousin is that rich?”

 

“I don’t know cute ghost, but we never know. He’s richer than those spreading rumors.” Calvin said with a snide smile. GuiGui nodded in discomfort as she looked at her cousin who seemed to feel nothing at all being the center of attraction.

 

Now.................back to the class’s situation.

 

“So........what do you think Ashton? Are you willing to let us use your soccer field?” Da Ya asked politely as she went near Ashton.

 

“yeah whatever............I don’t care.......how long are we going to use my soccer field?” Ashton asked emotionlessly.

 

“so it’s true!”

 

“yeah! Wow! Such rich classmate we have!”

 

“Wow! We never expect he’s that rich!”

 

“yeah! No wonder he’s popular!”

 

“gosh!”

 

#Those past 5 lines are some epic comments on random students that are waiting for proof n how rich Ashton was.#

 

“We are using it for 1 straight week.” Da Ya answered with a smile.

 

“Hao...........I don’t care.” Ashton answered plainly.

 

“You are not giving any rules on what should we avoid in going to your house?” Da Ya asked hesitantly.

 

“no...........as long as you won’t blame me when you get lost at my house.” Ashton said with a smile on his face.

 

“Hao. Thanks Ashton!................Ok Classmates! It’s been decided that we will use Ashton’s soccer field in practicing!” Da Ya announced that made everybody jump because of joy. GuiGui smiled as she looked at her cousin with a more comfortable face than the previous minute. Aaron also smiled when he stole a glance at GuiGui and saw her enlightened smile.

 

Serena’s POV

 

            Oh! So everyone will be gathered in Ashton’s house eh? Then I will have a chance to capture Aaron’s attention. And................I don’t have to worry about the game. Ashton’s my partner right? He’s good at playing soccer. He can teach me then afterwards, I can now proceed to my plan on Aaron. This is going to be a nice start. And since GuiGui is also here, I can proceed in my plan on eliminating her from my path. Watch out you people.

 

Ashton’s POV

 

            Blab.......how did Zun know about the soccer field at my backyard? Huh......maybe Calvin told him........... And curse that King Kong! Why should she scream it all around the classroom that I have a tennis court and a basketball court at my rooftop? A soccer field at my backyard, and oh.....she didn’t mention about the baseball court.............whatever.............I don’t really care if they’re going to be at my house........ what I am worried about is this Serena and GuiGui..........This Serena rotten Chihuahua.........I can smell that she has some dark plans on that day.................she’s been trying to lure out Aaron’s attention............I can feel it.......... and......... GuiGui’s with Aaron...........maybe she’s planning something bad on my fave cousin..........hmmmm.............that stinky dog........Serena, if you will ever lay your stinky finger on my cousin and hurt her, I will break every single bone of yours.........mark my words.........i mean it............I’m serious........really guys........I’m serious.............AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

 

Calvin’ POV

 

            Wow, I never knew that my previous classmate Ashton Chen was this rich. I mean...........I know that he is rich but I never knew he was this rich to the point of having a basketball court and a tennis court on his rooftop and a soccer field as his backyard! I mean........how big is his house going to be? As big as the Pyramid of Giza?!  Well anyways, this is a great chance to observe GuiGui’s attitude and what’s her real side. But I am not really judging her as a bad girl here; I was just trying to make sure that I am not hating the wrong person. I just want to protect my friend. Because if Aaron’s at stake, the others are also affected.

 

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

            I never expected that there would be so many happenings on my first day as a senior student. But anyways, it’s exciting to have it this way. I am also happy that Ashton and Fei Ren will still be near my side. And I am also excited to see Ashton’s house, because even if I am his cousin, I only managed to see their beach house and not their real house. Their beach house looks like a mansion how much more their real house?! Well, I won’t be shocked if it would be as big as a palace because I know that they are one of the richest jewelers across the globe. But what’s making me feel weird is Calvin.......why am I feeling a bit uncomfortable when he looks at me? I feel like he is thinking about more deeper whenever he looks at my eyes and whenever he smiles. He’s so mysterious.

 

 

Jiro’s POV

 

            Oh yeah? So what if Ashton’s rich? He doesn’t even care. Why is everyone so impressed? And Fei Ren even........ told the whole class how ‘awesome’  he is. So what? I’m sure he was just boasting it. No one would ever dare try to have a standard size soccer field as a backyard. A miniature soccer field could be. It’s acceptable. But a standard one?! That’s ridiculous. And so what? GGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHH why am I so insecure about that Ashton guy huh?! I don’t like this..........maybe it’s because of my mission. Maybe I was just upset that since we are going to go to his house, I can’t spy GuiGui well........yeah..........maybe that’s the reason............yeah......right......that’s the reason........hehe.......

 

 

Fei Ren’s POV

 

            OMG! Yeah! Finally! For 1 week! I will be Jiro’s partner! And finally! After years of just spying around Ashton’s extremely large house! I will be able to get inside! WOHOO! This is the most exciting thing that ever happened in my life! Oh yeah! But................why is Jiro being so silent? Is he getting annoyed by my face? my voice? Or it’s just that..............he hates my presence? WWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CAN’T STAND IT! I HATE IT! I DON’T WANT HIM TO HATE ME! But what can I do? If he hates me then he hates me. He can’t even remember me......GGGAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hao..........I’ll just focus on my game as for now because maybe, if I pass and get a high grade, he will notice and won’t forget me. KEKEKEKEKEKEKE Right! That’s right! Hmmmmm..........Fei Ren you’re such a genius!

 

 

Zun’s POV

 

            Hehe and that Ella girl thinks that she can outwit me? Huh thinking about ruining my gym huh? Well, I am Zun and I am soooooooo cool.......no one can outwit me not that Ella girl........no......not yet......not that fast.............That Ella girl thinks that she can have her revenge on me? Huh to dream is for free woman.......... you will never have the chance to pull me down! And wait.................that........Ashton..........about my mission...........how will I be able to ask Butler Wang if we are going to be busy for 2 weeks? Seems like Jiro will finish his task first than I will do! Aiyo~ why did I agree on helping Calvin anyways? GGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHH who cares?

 

 

Ella’s POV

 

            Damn it! Ashton! This is your fault! Why do you have to be so rich?! Why do you have to build an extremely large house? Because of you I won’t be able to take revenge on that pig Zun! Huh! I hate it! My chance of humiliating him in front of the class was ruined! GGGAAAHHHHH damn that Ashton! But...........hmmm........his properties are pretty impressive........those cool basketball courts and baseball fields? A soccer field as a backyard? Pretty rich............but wait..........I can still have my revenge on him when we will be at his house...........KEKEKEKEKEKEK TSK TSK TSK TSK WAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hebe’s POV

 

            Oh my gosh, I so don’t want to play that stupid soccer game! It’s gonna ruin my pedicure! Yuck I don’t want dead toenails you know. And...........so what if Ashton has those cool awesome courts huh? I’m sure he has a lots of dead toenails because of too much sports. And........soccer? Eeew! I don’t want to be smelly because of sweat! Anyways, I hope there would be like..........royalty deserts and such because I don’t eat cheap street foods for snacks you know I mean like it’s so............EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

 

 

Aaron’s POV

 

            A soccer game as a form of an early pre examination on the first week of school? Pretty interesting huh......but.......is everything going to be alright? Why do I feel and aura of discomfort ? Is something unexpected going to happen? But anyways, I never knew that GuiGui is Ashton’s cousin. Interesting. Well, I guess I really missed having this kind of atmosphere. This warm feeling of being with the people I love to mingle with. I swear that from now on, I will be more sensitive and will promise that I will never let one of my friends to get hurt. Especially Gui. She’s my first friend that gave me happiness. And this is my chance t pay back what she have given me.