Chapter 16- How should I see you now?

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 16

 

 

Same Day

Zhuang Di National Private School (Baseball Field)

11:27 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

“GuiGui?” Aaron muttered as he stared at GuiGui.

 

“You know them too Aaron?” Jiro asked as he whispered.

 

“Yeah....kinda’. But not so sure if they are.” Aaron answered coldly.

 

“Oh yeah? Jiro knows a bit. Calvin knows a bit of these people, but how come I don’t? Am I an outcast of this group?” Zun said as he placed his arms in his waist and frowned.

 

“Really? I know them?” Jiro said as he tried to break Zun’s tension.

 

“You’re not funny you monkey.” The three of them said.

 

“I really mean what I said.” Jiro justified.

 

“Let’s go now.....the 3 of them are busy.” Aaron lastly said as he took his last glance at GuiGui; and also to Ashton and Fei Ren who are still strangling each other while the other three followed him.

 

Aaron’s POV

 

            Am I seeing this true? I am looking straight at GuiGui? Am I being fooled? But she really looks familiar! She really looks like GuiGui. The GuiGui that I knew before. Is she really GuiGui? Yes.....indeed she is GuiGui......she’s still wearing the earrings. She is GuiGui. She still didn’t change after all these years. GuiGui.

 

Normal POV

 

*DING* *DONG* *DING* *DONG*  The bell rang once again.

 

“Hey King Kong quit aiming that you can kill me by strangling. You can never ever do that! Let go will you! Don’t give all your embarrassments on your crush to me!” Ashton said as he removed Fei Ren’s hand.

 

“Eh.... Fei Ren! The bell already rang..... Stop hurting Ashton now....they’re also gone. You can stop acting brave right now.” GuiGui said as she removed Fei Ren away from Ashton.

 

“They’re gone? Really?” Fei Ren said panicky as she moved her head left to right  in a 360 degree angle.

 

“yeah they’re gone.” Ashton and GuiGui both answered in unison with a monotonous tone. Fei Ren let out a deep sigh as she held her chest.

 

“Uh thanks for playing the role with me.” Fei Ren said in relief.

 

“Well, your mini play is so cheap King Kong.” Ashton said as he tried to piss Fei Ren off.

 

“Yeah whatever chinky eyed dragon. Insult me anyway you can and you’ll receive an accurate flying kick from me.” Fei Ren threatened as she prepared to kick Ashton.

 

“Accurate flying kick? What a big question mark. You can’t even throw a ball in full accuracy. An old woman can beat someone more accurate than you do did you know that?” Ashton said with a smirk on his face that made Fei Ren even pissed off.

 

“Damn it I wanna kick you!” Fei Ren said as she disheveled her hair. Ashton just smiled and stuck his tongue out.

 

“Hao le, hao le stop the fights guys. The bell already rang minutes ago. Ashton, you should really change now. We’ll wait for you outside the lockers.”

 

“Alright Gui. I’ll be going now.” Ashton said as he speeded off right away.

 

“Gui, are you alright?” Fei Ren asked calmly as she tapped GuiGui’s shoulder lightly.

 

“yeah...sort of..” GuiGui answered softly.

 

“Is it because of Aaron?” Fei Ren said with a bang!-I-caught-you look on her face.

 

“I don’t know Fei Ren I re------“

 

“I’m done!” Ashton said while puffing behind Fei Ren.

 

“THE BLODDY HELL! COULD YOU EVEN SAY EXCUSE ME?! SOMEONE’S TALKING HERE DON’T YOU KNOW THAT?! WHAT RICH KID ARE YOU?! NO MANNERS EH?!” Fei Ren exclaimed as she fanned herself using her hand as if she was  about to have a heart attack. Who wouldn’t right? It was just like a minute when he left and he was back the next minute? That’s really something to be shocked of.

 

“Wow Ashton you sure are fast. Okay let’s go. We should run. Or we’ll get late.” GuiGui suggested. 

 

“Are you sure?” Ashton affirmed.

 

“Yeah and you got a problem with that?” Fei Ren and GuiGui answered with a wicked look. Ashton smiled sheepishly.

 

“You said so.” Ashton finally said then speeded off. The next spilt second, Ashton was gone from his place and the only thing that was left from where he was standing was dust.

 

“Where is he?!” GuiGui asked in a startled and amazed voice. Fei Ren looked forward and replied to GuiGui.

 

“I think he’s already 100 meters away from us by now......wow....he moves like a ninja......from now on.......I shall call him.....the dragon ninja.” Fei Ren said with a like-a-boss look on her face.

 

“Dragon ninja?”

 

“Oh you heard me?”

 

“Even a person from the other building can hear it.”

 

“Oh just don’t mind what I said. Let’s go.” Fei Ren finally said and then speeded away togather with GuiGui.

 

Ashton’s POV

 

            Where is GuiGui and Fei Ren? Aren’t they following me? They were the once who said that we should run........and now.......why am I the only one running? Those two.....ganging up against me eh?

 

Normal POV

 

            Ashton arrived to their destination first and after some moments, Fei Ren and GuiGui followed. Together, they entered the classroom with their eyes closed hoping not to see the angry face of their teacher. But they were expecting too much. While they were closing their eyes, everything was so silent.

 

“uhmm......Tong Xue, what are the three of you doing?” their teacher asked in a very calm wondering voice.

 

Ashton, GuiGui, and Fei Ren opened their eyes hesitantly. There they saw, all their classmates in front. They were laughing at them. Their teacher wasn’t even angry at them. And the most surprising thing was.................the four dudes were their classmates.

 

“Sorry teacher we’re late!” The three of them said in unison as they bowed their head down.

 

“It’s okay just proceed here in front and we’ll have your sitting arrangements.” The teacher replied politely with a big ‘D’ smile.

 

“Shi Lao Xi!”

 

Ashton, Fei Ren, and GuiGui did as what their teacher told them. They proceeded in front as the teacher started speaking.

 

“Okay since it’s the first day of school, a new sitting arrangement will be declared. And were gonna start now: Jiro-Hebe, Zun-Ella, Calvin-Fei Ren, Ashton-Serena, Aaron –GuiGui an------“

 

“WAIT TEACHER! THAT CAN’T BE!” Fei Ren rebelled as she pointed her index finger at Teacher Christine with a don’t-say-your-final-words-yet-nigga message in her eyes.

 

“Tong Xue, I understand tha------“

 

“Listen you bookworm ninja! I want to sit with GuiGui. Period!” Fei Ren said with a don’t-ever-dare-disagree-or-I’ll-break-your-fifth-vertebrate expression.

 

“SSHHH Fei Ren! What are you doing you ugly King Kong” Ashton said and jumped behind Fei Ren as he tried to cover Fei Ren’s mouth but she bit him. Yeah she was that aggressive and desperate on sitting with GuiGui.

 

“I just want to sit with GuiGui!” Fei Ren insisted as she struggled to get out of Ashton’s grip.

 

“But Tong Xue------“ The teacher tried to reason out.

 

Before the teacher could even finish her sentence, Fei Ren got out from Ashton’s grip and she immediately attacked the teacher with such scary face. The other students were startled.

 

“Teacher! I want to sit with my best friend! Or near her will do! You don’t have to let me be her seatmate as long as I am not sitting with that Casanova over there!” Fei Ren explained with red desperate eyes. The teacher coughed miserably.

 

“What Casanova? Me?” Calvin echoed from behind, but Zun silenced him.    

 

“H-h-h-hao le......you-you-you are sitting with Ashton near Aaron is that okay for you?” the teacher said while stuttering.

 

“Okay!” Fei Ren agreed as she let go of her teacher and skipped happily towards GuiGui’s side as if nothing happened. Everybody including GuiGui stared at her with a ¬_¬ look on their faces.

 

“What?” Fei Ren said innocently as if she has done nothing wrong. To tell you, me (points at oneself) the most lame author of this amazingly surviving story, even thinks that Fei Ren is getting scarier and aggressive each passing chapter. And you know.....she’s kinda turning paranoid as  usual.

 

“Alright I’m just okay kids.....just......take your seats with your new seatmates now.” The teacher finally declared as she fanned herself when she finally sat down. “Gosh that was traumatic........Geez kids these days.” She continued as she babbled.

 

So people...........now the students already take their seats and settled down and yeah...........had their first conversations.........

 

~Jiro-Hebe~

 

“Hi! My name is Wang Dong Chen...what’s yours?” Jiro said as he placed a stupid smile on his face.

 

“I’m Hebe.” Hebe answered arrogantly.

 

“Hebe? Hebe what? Your family name.”

 

“Are you a stalker? Planning on stalking me eh?”

 

“No don’t get me wrong. I was trying to be your friend.” Jiro’s eyebrow twitched when he heard what Hebe said but he still placed a fake smile.

 

“I’m sorry but......I don’t talk to strangers.” Hebe said with a snob.

 

“Strangers!? You-----you---- despicable woman.” Now Jiro was definitely pissed off.

 

“I was just preserving myself.”

 

“Huh? Ha! Thick-faced. I was not asking  your name because I was fascinated by your face. I was asking it because this paper that I am holding is from the teacher. She wants us to write our names to be her basis of the seating arrangement. What’s wrong with you? Conceited.”

 

“Huh! How dare you! Who told you to write for me! I can write on my own! Hmph!”

 

“Geez to be a woman. That rotten attitude of hers. I hate it.”

 

~Zun-Ella~

 

“Hi Zun? I’m Ella.” Ella greeted Zun as she smiled brightly.

 

“yeah I know you don’t say.” Zun replied in a very sarcastic tone. 

 

“Oh sorry......I didn’t know you were anti-social.” Ella retorted with a mad expression. Zun’s reply is really upsetting right?

 

“Anti-social?! Are you judging me?” Zun yelled as he looked at Ella with raging eyes.

 

“No. You don’t say.” Ella said as she looked away with a take-my-revenge-and-let’s-see-how-you-feel look on her face.

 

“Why are you following my lines?” Zun asked as he was so annoyed.

 

“Following your lines? Are you judging me?”

 

“You----Uh I can’t stand you! You and your bad attitude!”

 

“Oh look who’s talking.”

 

“Uh! Girls.........I hate them..........food is so better than them.”

 

“I was being good to you and you’re being mean to me?! Now I am more mean than you!” Ella thought as she glared at Zun then looked away.

 

~Calvin-Serena~

 

“Hey.......Serena.......don’t you wanna talk to me? I mean.......we are friends before.” Calvin said in a cold voice without even looking at Serena.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.” Serena answered arrogantly.

 

“Oh come on........Quit day dreaming.....you’ll never get Aaron’s attention.” Calvin whispered in Serena’s ear as he went behind her.

 

“huh......that’s what you are thinking.......I can catch his attention whether he wants it or not.” Serena replied vulnerably.

 

“Oh yeah? You dare say that you can do it and yet you are trying to lure Aaron’s attention for years dude. Try to think of it. Aren’t you getting tired? Aiming for a dream you will never have?”

 

“Why? And if I stop looking up to him, will you accept me as one of your girls? You’re a Casanova anyways.” Serena said with a smirk, as she looked straight into Calvin’s eyes. Calvin looked at her too but he tittered later on and gave a sarcastic look. Sarcastic in a way that’s insulting.

 

“Oh please. No righteous man nor a Casanova would ever want to have a girl like you. A social climber and a negative go-getter girl like you? Oh some on. Please seal this in your mind and I am willing to repeat this for a million times if I have to; that there are only three types of people would want a girl like you. A deaf, a blind, and a dumb person. Get that?” Calvin said these lines as he raised his eyebrows and gave out a disgusted look on Serena.

 

“How dare you insult me!”

 

“And why? Do you think your beauty can lure out everybody? Only people like you will be lured from your bait. Serena, Serena, Serena. There may be a lots of men wanting you, but no one and none from those hungry scoundrels really loves you. Because the truth is, in an infinite number of galaxies, the name goal does not exist. There are only desires.”

 

“What do you mean? Why are you so against me?!”

 

“Desires are meant to be dreamed of, not to be told. But too much wanting for your own desire is actually being hungry for something forbidden. Just like what happened to Adam and Eve. Their punishment was still living up to this present generation. That’s how desire works when you get much of it.”

 

“Quit being poetic! Go straight to the point!”

 

“Okay.......what I was just trying to say was.........don’t eat apples today. Horoscope says it’s unlucky.” Calvin said with a wide smile as he prepared to go away.

 

“Calvin! Say it!”

 

“Hmm.....I already did. But you didn’t notice nor understand it. People like you will never understand.” Calvin said in a serious voice as he went out of the classroom. Serena let out a big deep sigh and the poetic words of Calvin kept on replaying on her mind.

 

“There may be a lots of men wanting you, but no one and none from those hungry scoundrels really loves you.”

 

“In an infinite number of galaxies, the name goal does not exist. There are only desires.”

 

“Desires are meant to be dreamed of, not to be told.”

 

“too much wanting for your own desire is actually being hungry for something forbidden”

 

“Damn that Calvin. What’s wrong with him?! Why is he acting that way?! Why should he go with the three of the boys in going back here?! Huh! But I can’t let him stop me from my mission. I will succeed and will be able to get what I want in the end. Everything.” Serena thought as she clenched her fists as she looked Aaron and GuiGui talking to each other in such perfect momentum.

 

~Aaron and GuiGui~

 

“So.......still wearing those earrings huh?......Long time no see...... I somewhat.........missed you Gui.” Aaron said in a cold voice as he continued reading his book. GuiGui looked away to hide her blushing face and tried to make a quick reply.

 

“Y-Y-Yeah I guess so...... How are you feeling, now that you are back in Taipei?”

 

“Happy.” Aaron replied coldly, still not looking at GuiGui.

 

“Really? You don’t seem like it.....you still look sick........really sick....no.... your attitude’s sick.” GuiGui answered with a really?-wow-how-sarcastic look on her face. Finally. Aaron let out a big sigh as he closed his book and finally looked at GuiGui. He looked at her intently then smiled afterwards. (Gosh I am definitely melting)

 

“Still pissing me eh? You haven’t change that much Ghostie.....you’re still annoying and chubby as can be. ” Aaron said as he continued to smile as in like.......in the verge of laughing really hard.

 

“Oh yeah? And you are still a p-----“ GuiGui frowned and looked down.

 

“Gui? What’s wrong? Hesitating to call me that name again?” Aaron said as he tapped GuiGui’s shoulder. GuiGui looked up with a sad face.

 

“I feel guilty when I call you that especially that you-------“

 

“Don’t think about what happened 7 years ago. I did that because I need to. I can’t die......Move on Gui and be yourself........you have done nothing wrong....... just act how you really are.” Aaron said in a calm and over whelming voice as he touched GuiGui’s hand. GuiGui smiled cutely that made Aaron freeze for a moment.

 

“Thanks. You’re still the best pig head jerk that I ever knew.” GuiGui said as she stuck her tongue out.

 

“And you’re still the chubbiest ghost that I ever knew. When you haunt someone’s house, they will easily notice since you are so huge!” Aaron teased as he pinched GuiGui’s cheek. GuiGui looked away to hide her blushing face. Aaron too looked away and pretended that he is going to read his book again to avoid letting GuiGui see that he’s blushing.

 

~Ashton-Fei  Ren~

 

            Ashton was looking at the window. He was stepping on Fei Ren’s foot to stop her from attacking somebody, from running off somewhere, and from strangling another person. He let out a big sigh a stole a glance at Fei Ren. She was stretching her arm ready to poke Aaron. Because you know people, she was having a hard time moving because Ashton was guarding her badly.

 

“hmm.....what are you trying to do?” Ashton said without looking at Fei Ren. He knew what she was doing even without looking at her.

 

“Would you please stop stepping on me?” Fei Ren retorted as she struggled to remove her foot.

 

“No.”

 

“Please?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine!”

 

“Eh! what are you doing King Kong?!” Ashton whispered as he pulled her back when he saw Fei Ren about to poke Aaron.

 

“Poking him to get his attention! What else?!” Fei Ren answered with an obviously-can’t-you-see look on her face. Ashton let out a big sigh then suddenly, in the speed of split seconds, Ashton grabbed Fei Ren at the back of her collar like a little puppy.

 

“You know I don’t have any idea on what type of drugs are you taking in or how many spoons or drums of sugar have you eaten. I don’t know if you’re are taking in too much ecstasy or blue butterfly but please! Would you stop doing some weird things? I am not your baby sitter alright? I am getting tired of looking after you. Do you understand alien Kong?” Ashton said as he shook Fei Ren’s head as if shaking a shaker.    

 

“Three.” Fei Ren answered thoughtfully.

 

“Three? What three? Now I can prove that you are really in drugs.”

 

“Three spoons of sugar. That gives me lot of energy.” Fei Re answered in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone of voice while still struggling to remove Ashton hand from her collar.

 

“Oh~ then that’s why..........do you want me to break your nose bridge?!” Ashton yelled as he prepared his knuckles to break Fei Ren’s nose. Fei Ren closed her eyes and screamed.

 

“AlrightAlrightAlright!Iwillnotpokehim.IwillnotdestroyhismomentumwithGuiGui.Iwilllettheantseatthemduetosweetness.Justdon’tbreakmynosebridgeyoudragonninja!” Fei Ren pleaded as she was closing her eyes. Ashton smiled as he let go of Fei Ren’s collar.

 

“Now that’s my doggie..” Ashton said as he patted Fei Ren’s head. “Doggie sit and don’t make any unnecessary movements.” Ashton continued.

 

“yes.” Fei Ren replied obediently. Wow....she sure is sure afraid to lose her nose.

 

Fei Ren’s POV

 

            Damn it......Why is Ashton so paranoid? I am not poking Aaron for no reason; that I am going to ruin their moment with GuiGui. I was just going to ask him to lift his chair a bit since his chair is on top of the sling of my bag. Ashton so paranoid. I am not a gatecrasher you know. And I almost forgot that breaking other’s bones and bodies were Ashton’s specialty. Every boy in Hong Kong is trained to do that. If I would fight against him, he might break my nose and....NNNOOOOO!!!!!! this is the only beautiful thing that I ever have on my face.......How will Jiro like me if I got no nose? Logic Ashton! Logic! Oh.........sorry.......Logic Fei Ren! Logic!

 

Author’s POV

 

So yeah they got their first conversation with their new seat mates and......hmmmm I think someone’s jealous. OH yeah? Who could that rotten poodle be? Oh I hope she or he’s not gonna make Ashton and Fei Ren mad and offended. If so, she’ll die without saying her last goodbye to this ever epic story.

 

            Anyways, I really need to explain to you guys. So here it goes. Ashton is GuiGui’s cousin. As in second degree cousin. He was really from Taiwan but his dad enrolled him in a Martial Arts School in Hong Kong because he has the great potential in Martial Arts. So...yeah.....and he went back not only because his father already allowed him and because he missed GuiGui. He went back for another reason. And it’s your duty to find out.

 

            And another thing. Aaron, Calvin, Jiro, and Zun already came back. Yay! So happy about that. So I am here again to explain. Aaron was sent to America for treatment right? So the situation is like this. Jiro and Calvin are Fei Ren’s neighbor ever since. Jiro and Calvin were already Aaron’s friend when this story evolved. It’s just that I forgot to mention them from the start. Fei Ren has a long time crush on Jiro but I got tired on developing their love story so I have decided to develop it now. No.......I mean........on the later chapters. The reason why Jiro and Calvin was not on the school based story is because, they are studying in another school. So Aaron, Calvin, and Jiro only get to meet each other after school or during weekends. But the truth is, they didn’t really grow up in Taiwan. They were raised in America but were born in Taiwan. So since Fei Ren’s dad works on the Yan Corporation, Fei Ren got to know about Aaron, Calvin and Jiro first more than GuiGui does. So you don’t have to wonder why Fei Ren knows a lot about the three dudes ok? And as for Zun, the three guys met him during their Junior Years. Zun was a school athlete from Brunei in a certain competition held in Jiro, Calvin, and Aaron’s school. Jiro was a contestant in that competition so the other 2 guys were there to watch. They became friends because when Zun lost the game, Jiro gave a blowout and so, they got closer and eventually became friends.

 

And for the four new girls, Hebe and Ella were just some unknown new classmates to them. (sorry......I can’t use S.H.E because as you all know, Selina is Fei Ren. But it can still be S.H.E as in S for Serena) Hebe and Ella are friends. Good friends. It’s just that............Hebe is kinda’ sassy. But anyways, they are good people. As for Serena..............hmph.......I want all of the readers to hate her! JOKE! I was just joking....People, I want to tell you that..........since I can’t think of any girl antagonist, I have decided to make it Serena. So........yeah...........Serena in this story is bad.......she’s insecure, and Calvin hates her for some reason. Jiro doesn’t hate her but he doesn’t like her either. Aaron ignores her........more often........Zun?..............GGGAAAAHHHHH he doesn’t care. He goes with the flow. So since the other guys hate her, he also hates her. That’s it.