Chapter 10- Saturday Fun!

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 10

September 23, 2005- Friday
GuiGui’s House
8:18 P.M

Normal POV

GuiGui arrived home late. Ji Lin just arrived from work too. As GuiGui was making use of their doorbell, the maid already made her way to meet her. But the problem is......the maid’s face is not in a smiling mode.......she is somewhat problematic; which means that something not good is going to happen when she enters home.

“Oh! Miss GuiGui!”

“Yeah.”

“What took you so long?”

“Uhmmm....”

“Did you know that your mom already arrived from work? I’m afraid she might scold you if you can’t give any appropriate reason.”

“I can explain.”

“Bu----“

GuiGui let out a big sigh as she left their maid still blabbering. She entered their house while bowing her head down. Ji Lin was already sitting at the couch when GuiGui passed by and greeted her mom with a ‘good evening’. She was about to escape with her eyes closed and her fingers crossed when........Dun Dun Dun Dun Ji Lin called her name with a hint of anger in her voice. GuiGui stopped from what she was doing *and that was walking.........she stopped like a statue* and faced her mother.

“Yes?” with a nervous smile on her face

“What took you so long?” raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms

“Uhmm......(awkward silence) Okay mom please let me explain.” GuiGui pleaded

“(sigh) Fine....go on...”

“Mom....I stayed late on the rooftop because.....I was thinking of something big..... I wanted to...”

Ji Lin’s eyes widened.
“No! mom! That’s not what you’re thinking! I am not going to commit suicide! (Ji Lin sighed in relief) It’s just that.........”

“That?”

“That....tomorrow......I am going to the park with someone and---“

“Whom are you going with?”

“Some Aaron guy.......”

“Aaron?!”

“Don’t think bad mom! He’s just my friend and we are only going out together because it was a promise.”

“Only the two of you?”

“Yes....... and also.......I feel guilty because he got sick because of me........so I think it’s right to have fun with him for like.........a little time?”

“Well.......is that all true?” Ji Lin confirmed.

“Yes mom! I didn’t lie! Not even a single word!” GuiGui answered in a stiff way.

“Even with the statement that you are just friends?” Ji Lin asked in a teasing voice.

“We are friends! Why does everyone think that we have something with each other.....I don’t even like him that much!” GuiGui yelled while blushing.

Ji Lin backed off as her eyes widened and surrendered her hands up while trying to calm GuiGui down.

“Whoah Gui calm down I was just asking.....” Ji Lin giggled

“Well everyone sees that in that angle!” GuiGui pouted

“What angle?” Ji Lin pretended that she didn’t know.

“That......he likes me and I like him......”

“Do you like him?” Ji Lin teased.

“No!.......... Well........maybe yes.....but only as a friend.......”

“Oh well.........you made your explanation......so.......what do you want me to do?”
“Are you allowing me to go out tomorrow?” GuiGui asked in a confused tone.

“Well, as long as you want to go out.....are you willing to go out?”

“Well.........

GuiGui’s POV

My mom is allowing me to go if I wanted to so it means that I got no problem with my mom......... the problem is within me..........I can’t decide if I wanted to go.....But I already made a promise that I would go with him. It would be too mean if I won’t go there and let him wait for nothing.....*sigh*..........what if........HE WOULD FAINT IN THERE BECAUSE HE WOULD BE WAITING FOR ME?! THAT WOULD TOTALLY ! IF HE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THAT, HIS GHOST WOULD PROBABLY HUNT ME DOWN! DAMN IT! OKAY FINE I HAVE DECIDED *wow Gui! Instant decision huh.* I WILL GO.

Normal POV

“I will mom.” GuiGui said with a smile.

“Oh well it’s your decision.......but I guess you made a right one.” Ji Lin said and smiled before turning away and proceeded upstairs.

GuiGui too, proceeded to her room and there, she threw herself into her soft bed and rolled like an egg. *wow I can’t believe she just made an egg roll.....I do that too!* She let out a big sigh one after another and another and another. After that, she stood up and went to the bathroom and gave herself a refreshing shower. After taking her shower, she prepared to go to sleep when their phone started to ring. She stretched her hand to reach it and answered her call.

“Hello.”

“HiGui!Whoah!yourvoicesoundssotiredhuhwellIgiveyouallmyluckfortomorrow!GoodLuckwithAaron!Bye!”

“That idiot.”
Fei Ren dropped the phone. GuiGui was like------ :\ yeah just like that......so after Fei Ren’s call, she marched grumpily towards her room and prepared to sleep. But before she closed her eyes, she still managed to stare at the ceiling and think about what’s going to happen tomorrow.

GuiGui’s POV

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I think I am going to explode! Why is my heart beating so fast! Oh no! Am I suffering from high blood pressure?! NOOOO!!!! Alright fine! I admit I am so nervous! What if I would do crazy things tomorrow?! That would add to Aaron’s belief that I really look funny and stupid and I don’t ever want that to happen! Shoot! Wait.....let me think..... Tomorrow, I should act normally and act like that day was nothing. We would just have to try every ride then go home like nothing ever happened that day. Yeah................................GGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHH but why is that !!!!!!!! Whenever I close my eyes, his face would flash back and forth?!!!!  Stupid GuiGui! Stop thinking!!!!!!! He’s invading my brain!!!!!!!!!! Oh no. Now I will really go to sleep and avoid thinking about that jerk! Jerk! Jerk ! jerk! GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Good night hippos......in ballerina outfits........ I would prefer to dream about you than him......... yeah............seriously.....I need your ugliness to let me sleep tonight.........(hippos start dancing.....doing a tip toe routine).......ok thanks..........just continue dancing until I puke and be able to sleep with a beautiful nightmare............so beautiful that it turns out to be extremely ugly and.............hideous.......yeah.......I was right..........they are ugly...........really ugly.........take note: really ugly!


September 24, 2005- Saturday
At the Amusement park
9:36 A.M

Normal POV

In front of the gate, Aaron was standing, waiting for GuiGui to come. He took a look on his watch and let out a deep sigh afterwards. *Take not: It was a really hot sunny day*

Aaron’s POV

We decided to meet at 9:25 and what time is it now.......9:36.....she’s 11 minutes late....... Well......maybe she’s not coming at all......... I should not expect her to come........she didn’t take it seriously..........I think I should just go home now. I think it’s better that way than to wait for nothing.

GuiGui’s POV

Damn it! Why did I ever woke up late?! Now he’s gonna embarrass me again for being such a tardy girl or worse! He might leave and think that I won’t come! NNNNNOOOOOOO don’t go yet! It’s still 11 minutes late! Not 12 or 15 right? It’s still a slight early......or maybe not........anyways, I should really hurry or else......I WILL BE DOOMED! It would ruin my reputation being a good humungganoid! Gosh this is really tiring! It would be easy to find him right? Even in this pool of people, it would be easy to find him. He’s quite tall for a 10 year old boy, brownish hair, white complexion, cool hairstyle, chinky brown eyes, and.......uh I hate to admit this but he looks elegant and shiny! As in...... he will outshine all those low ranked people.......in short, he looks rich.......yeah......Wait.............Is that him?! Please tell me he is!

Normal POV

Aaron was about to leave when he heard a cute voice calling his name. His face lightened and a smile plastered on his face as soon as he heard that voice.

“Aaron!” Aaron stopped and turned around to see who’s calling him.

GuiGui ran faster and panted when she reached Aaron’s location.
“ You’re 11 minutes late.” Aaron replied with a plain tone and avoided to look at GuiGui to hide his happiness.

“I’m sorry ok? I woke up late so......” GuiGui pouted.

“.............”

GuiGui sighed and tugged Aaron’s shirt then made a puppy dog face to please Aaron.

“I’m sorry. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!

Aaron tried to avoid looking at GuiGui but when GuiGui started hugging and jumping up and down while saying sorry, he plastered a small smile and looked at GuiGui thoughtfully.

“Alright you’re forgiven.”

GuiGui’s eyes sparkled and hugged him tighter while giggling. Aaron blushed but GuiGui didn’t see it.

“Yay!” GuiGui screamed with a wide grin on her face.

“Where do you want to start?” Aaron asked GuiGui with a smile on his face. GuiGui didn’t answer right away. She was just there, looking at Aaron\’s face.

“Aaron you jerk........you look different when you’re not in uniform.” GuiGui said with her eyes still glued on Aaron. Aaron tittered and rolled his eyes then answered GuiGui.

“Even you.....So......are you just going to stare at me?”

GuiGui snapped out then  tried to make a decision.

“Uhmm.......let’s buy cotton candies!”

“Cotton candies? Are you sure? You’re too random. Eat something more mature and something that can’t damage your teeth.” Aaron joked and acted like GuiGui’s guardian or whatever.

“But I just want to eat them.....” GuiGui pouted that made Aaron laugh.

“Haha! You know, why are you so good today? You’re not furious.......that’s something new.”

“Eh! I am always good.........you’re just a jerk so you don’t notice it........... and also you act like a big brother......it suits you! Hahahah old guy!” GuiGui retorted.

“I was not acting like your brother, I was being your boyfriend.” Aaron joked.

“What!? Did you just said my---“

“I was just joking Gui. No one ever wants to be your boyfriend alright?”

“Hehe (nervous laugh) yeah you’re right.......And who would want to be your girlfriend right?” GuiGui replied as she bowed her head down.

“Many girls want me you know...........Alright let’s go.” Aaron invited as he tugged GuiGui’s hands and they walked hand in hand with GuiGui behind. She was bowing her head down. Still.

GuiGui’s POV

Wow....... that was something. When he said he was being my boyfriend, my heart feels like jumping out from my chest but when he said that it was just a mere joke, why did I suddenly feel hurt? It’s not like I was offended but.........I don’t know. The feeling was indescribable. I don’t know if I should feel happy or sad about that.......And he felt so conceited saying that a lots of girls would want to be with him.......Who said so?! He’s cold and mean .............anyways, this is still the start of the day. Maybe good events might come later on.  
 
Normal POV

GuiGui and Aaron continued their adventure! Yay! So after GuiGui ate her cotton candy, they went to the house of mirrors. There, they saw a lots of couples older than them. No.......a lot older than them; but they just ignored them and continued to go inside. When they were about to enter the place, they noticed a young lady who was staring at them for like.............since they arrived there. Yeah.......she was staring or should I say ‘stalking’ at them ever since they arrived there.

“Aaron......that lady......” GuiGui said with a scared look on her face.

“Yes I know........she was following us since we arrived here.” Aaron answered with a plain voice.

“What are we going to do?” GuiGui asked with a hint of confusion in her voice.

“Just ignore her and let’s go inside now.” Aaron replied, slowly showing his smile at GuiGui. GuiGui nodded and smiled back too, without even knowing why. Yeah she doesn’t even know why. So, Aaron held her hand and tugged her towards the House of Mirrors! *sparkle* *sparkle* *HoHoHoHo they were holding each other’s hands!!!!!!*


GuiGui’s POV

Aaron is.........holding my hand for like......the third time! And he’s not even hesitating to do it! And acts normally! How come! He’s so relaxed and what about me?! Every time he holds my hand, my heart goes like.......thump thump thump.....oh please heart you are just there to let me live not let me live in embarrassment! Please stop acting that way!

Normal POV  

When they were already inside, the lady was still following them; so they quicken their pace and tried to lost the lady. They kept walking and walking around until they thought that they already lost that lady when......................instead of avoiding her, they actually met her..........face to face. Aaron and GuiGui stopped while the lady gave them a smile. As in a very wide smile............. *P.S her smile has that ‘D’ form just like this ----> XD* Aaron glared at the lady and told GuiGui to hide behind his back.

“Why are you following us!” Aaron yelled at the lady.

“Uhm....Calm down little boy, you don’t have to be that mean and protective. I am just here because I just want to ask you about something.” The lady explained as she tried to calm Aaron down.

“Why are you secretly following us? Answer my question first.” Aaron answered in a cold voice.

“Well......Err.......Okay fine here it goes.... I was just thinking that you, and Harold Xing must be related because you look alike.....Are you by any chance related to---“

“He’s my dad......” Aaron replied with a very harsh cold voice.

“Oh~ really?! And---“

“He already died.....”

“Oh.....I’m sorry....”

“Why do you ask? Are you stalking me and my previous life?” Aaron asked with a plain tone in his voice.

“N-N-no!......N-N-Nothing.....I was just curious....G-Goodbye!.....E-Enjoy!”

 The lady left with a nervous smile on her face. GuiGui looked at Aaron. He was silent and again, giving out a cold expression. She tapped his shoulder and broke the silence around.

“Aaron, are you alright?” GuiGui asked in a very sweet and soft voice. Aaron let out a sigh and placed a smile on his face when he faced GuiGui.

“Yes.....I’m okay. Don’t worry......Let’s continue now.....” Aaron replied as he brushed GuiGui’s fringes away. GuiGui agreed and they continued to walk around the house of mirrors. Together, as they stroll the area, they laughed together, both giving out their best smiles and looking at their reflections. Not even minding what could possibly happen in the future.

“Wow Aaron are you really that tall?” GuiGui asked while giggling when they looked at their reflection.

“Yeah and you’re really  that short....and chubby.” Aaron joked.

“Eh! Are you saying that I am fat?!” GuiGui pouted as she hit Aaron’s shoulder.

“Are you deaf? I said that you are chubby not fat....” Aaron confirmed.

“Still!” GuiGui yelled.

“Fine! You’re pretty and cute.........” Aaron said as he petted GuiGui’s head. GuiGui blushed when she heard what Aaron said. She was speechless. After some moment of staring at each other, they decided to go on with what they are doing and went out of the House of Mirrors.

When Aaron and GuiGui went out of the House of Mirrors, they saw a fortune teller nearby. They just passed by that fortune teller *or should I say, ignore the fortune teller* because she looks weird and not trustable so they decided to leave her and act as if they didn’t saw her when the old lady suddenly called their attention as she approached them.

“Wait kids!” the old lady called out. Aaron and GuiGui turned around and faced the fortuneteller.

“Pick a card.” The fortune teller instructed them as she laid a deck of cards in her hand. GuiGui and Aaron shrugged their shoulders. GuiGui picked a card form the fortuneteller and gives it back. The fortuneteller reads the card and as she was reading it, her face lightened.

“The two of you look good together. No wonder.” The lady said with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone of voice. GuiGui wrinkled her forehead and asked the fortuneteller.

“What do you mean?”

“The cards stated that you will be good couples in the near future. But it won’t be easy than you expect it.” The fortuneteller replied.

“WHAT!!!!” GuiGui and Aaron said in unison.

“That can’t be!” GuiGui yelled.

“That’s impossible.” Aaron said coldly. The fortuneteller just smiled and answered them with a mysterious answer.

“Well, the cards can’t lie.” The fortuneteller said then walked away leaving Aaron and GuiGui in total awkward silence. They looked at each other then.......act like nothing happened. Yeah I think they are thinking about something else related to what the fortuneteller said in their own creative young minds.

At the strike of 12 noon, GuiGui felt hungry. Well, they were just walking at that time when her stomach went like........GRWDGWRDGWDGRWDGWDLDRGWDRL..... *Oh no....* yeah you’re right. Her stomach was already growling. And the worst thing was.....it was so loud that Aaron heard it. He secretly smiled and stole a glance at GuiGui.

“You’re hungry right?” Aaron suddenly asked GuiGui and stopped walking.  

“N-N-No! of course not!” GuiGui lied by giving out a very wide nervous smile on her face and looked away to avoid the embarrassment.

~GRLDGRLDGRLDGRLDGRDL~

“You’re lying aren’t you?” Aaron replied in a teasing way.

“Y-Y-You.----“ GuiGui stuttered as she tried to cover her ever embarrassed face.

~GRDLGRDLGRDLL~

“What do you want to eat?” Aaron asked he placed his arm on GuiGui’s shoulder and drew GuiGui closer which made their faces very close to each other too. GuiGui blushed when she noticed that their faces were very close. She panicked so she just formulated a lame answer.

“Anything!” GuiGui replied with her eyes sparkling.

“Alright let’s eat now.” Aaron replied with a smile on his face, and broke the you know......that very heart thumping scene.


GuiGui’s POV

Wow................that was embarrassing.................. he heard my stomach growl....................  WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! P.S people I really tried to stop that feeling. And then..... I don’t know! It just came out! That embarrassed me so much...... Oh please stomach you’re just there for digestion not give me another embarrassment just like what my heart did! Oh please body parts, I beg you! Oh please STOP GIVING ME EMBARRASSMENTS AS A FORM OF HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!


Normal POV

Aaron brought GuiGui to the nearby mall. And then into a very elegant eating place. P.S the place was full of luxurious things and expensive foods too. *What do you expect?* GuiGui wandered her eyes around and was amused. It’s been a long time since she went to a place like this.

“Aaron, what are we doing here?” GuiGui asked with a confused look on her face as she scratched her head.

“To eat of course.” Aaron replied with an ‘obviously’ look on his face.

“But it seems like only kids age 13 and above could afford here.” GuiGui replied with a don’t-you-see-it look on her face.

“Who says? I have an access in this place any time I want.” Aaron opposed with a you-don’t-know-me-that-much tone of his voice.

“What do you mean?” GuiGui asked with a ¬_¬  look on her face.

“Simple....... We own this place.” Aaron answered with a smirk on his face and with a don’t-you-get-it?-you’re-so-slow look too. GuiGui twitched her eyebrows, pouted her lips and just rolled her eyes as she felt Aaron’s arrogance.

“Who cares?” GuiGui whispered as she watched Aaron approach the lady in charge of the place. *honestly, I can’t think of the proper term to use. I was confused if I should use saleslady or watch girl or...whatever....*

After Aaron had a talk with the watch girl or sales lady, (whatever) Aaron sat with GuiGui on a nearby table. Aaron signaled the waiter to come and gave them the menu. After Aaron took a look at the menu, he told the waiter his orders. (No need to mention his orders dudes)

“Aaron what did you order for me?”

“Steak.”

“Steak?”

“Yeah. You said ‘anything’ right?”

“Hehe....yeah....”

Then, the annoying waiter broke the moment.

“Young Master, here’s your order.”

“Thanks.” Aaron answered the waiter in a very cold way without even looking at him.

Aaron and GuiGui then started eating. It was so awkward and silent and GuiGui could even feel that the staffs were looking at them. She wanted to ask Aaron but she preferred not and asked a different question............which she didn’t expect to ask........it just came out.

“Aaron, why don’t you usually have fun? And why did you want to go out with me even if you get sick?” GuiGui asked Aaron without even looking at Aaron. She was blushing you know.

“Hey! Why did I ask that?! I never wanted to ask that! Why did it slip out?! Huhuhuuuh another embarsssment........nnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!” GuiGui thought and covered right after she said that.

“................” Aaron stared at GuiGui straight in the eye. Face to face.

“Uh-hhhuh if you don’t want to answer it, just forget that I asked alright? Hehe (nervous laugh)”

“Gui.......”

“Yes?”

Aaron got a handkerchief from his pocket and stood up, trying to reach out for GuiGui’s face then wiped it, which was stained by whatever that they were eating..... oh yeah steak.........they were eating steak. GuiGui’s eyes widened and blushed really bad when she realized what Aaron did. She stared at his face without saying a word. She did that for a very long time and Aaron also stared at her only that, Aaron stares at GuiGui more mesmerizingly and more lovingly. GuiGui blinked then looked away while trying to say something.

“Y-y-you should have told me about that....it’s so embarrassing you know.” GuiGui said while blushing.

“O-o-oh....I didn’t bother to tell you. You’re too naive to notice that your face was stained. No point of telling you.” Aaron answered trying to act cool and cold in front of GuiGui.

GuiGui’s POV

Gosh! What did he just do?! Did he just..........WIPE MY DIRTY FACE???!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!ANOTHER EMBARRASSMENT!!!! Huhuhuhuhuuhh This Aaron guy.........why does he have to do those weird things?! And I can’t even dare protest to what he did. I don’t know.......it’s just that......the moment when he did that......I was just mesmerized...........that’s all! I was just mesmerized......nothing much........I don’t like him or what.....*Wow GuiGui still denying huh?* And..........wait.........w----

Normal POV

GuiGui was still blushing and Aaron was still staring at GuiUGi trying to act like he did nothing when........large footsteps were heard.......the place became stuffy......and a tremendous evil forced aura filled the air..........dun dun dun dun.........presenting *toot*

“Aha! So! Both of you are dating Eh!” Dun Dun Dun Dun.......who could this interrupter be?

“FEI REN!?” GuiGui screamed when she saw her best friend right in front of her face who was giving out a now-I-caught-you look on her face.

“What are you doing here?” Aaron asked Fei Ren with a cold expression on his face trying to hide the nervousness within him.

“WHAT?! WHAT I AM DOING HERE?! Oh nothing I am just here to catch some falling starts and you know wait for Halley’s comet to come.......OF COURSE! I CAN’T LET YOU HAVE GUIGUI FOR-----“

Before Fei Ren could even finish her sentence, she heard Aaron say “Gui! Let’s go!” then they speeded away without even listening to Fei Ren’s explanation.

“Eh! Both of you! Why are you ditching me?! Y-y-you how could you do this to me?! You are no different from...........AAAAAAHHHH YOU SICK COUPLE OF ASIA!!!!!!”

Fei Ren then followed GuiGui and Aaron until she reached the second floor of the mall, (she was from the 4th floor) but she can’t go any further. She got tired from running around the mall and.....yeah you know her low stamina adds up to her blessings in being the best runner. So, she gave up for like........3-4 minutes then run again but as you all know, she can’t find the trails of GuiGui and Aaron anymore so.........she fully gave up when she managed to run for like 15 meters away from where she just rested. *Stupid right?*

“Just you watch and I will surely be able to find you......KEKEKEKEKEKEE”  Fei Ren muttered as she got her phone from her pocket and made a call with a desperate look on her face. (she has eye bags *really dark eye bags* surrounding her eyes, and a really haggard face)

~Phone Conversation~

“HELLO! YOU MINIONS OF MY RICH EXTRAVAGANT FAMILY! YOU KNOW MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT?! FOLLOW HER!”

“Uhmmmm young miss, where should we find her?”

“I DON’T KNOW EITHER THAT’S WHY I AM LETTING YOU FIND HER!”

“but...”

“NO MORE BUTS OR I’LL CUT YOUR BUTTS OFF!”

“but we really don’t know where to find her.”

“ DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU DO IT IF I KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!!!!! WELL NO! SO GO ASK THE MIRROR-MIRROR ON THE WALL TO FIND HER! DO ANY MEANS!”

“b----“

~end of phone conversation~

Normal POV

“Huh! So depressing! These minions are really good-for-nothing! Ben dan!”

Then, Fei Ren had a walk out effect and went out of the mall, and once again, started to rummage in every possible place where she could find her one and only best friend. She even tried to rummage behind those bushses.

Back to Aaron and GuiGui’s situation
[7:49 P.M] at the amusement park

Normal POV

“Wow! Aaron that was the most epic chase scene I ever had!” GuiGui told Aaron as she giggled and panting at the same time while they were walking back towards the park.

“Really? Good for you.” Aaron replied with a smile. GuiGui nodded. Then, suddenly, all the lights in the amusement park started to light up. And there GuiGui saw, at the corner of her eye, the most attractive thing she ever saw in that day. Her eyes could have the word WOW in it. *If you know eye language*

“Aaron! Let’s ride on the Ferris wheel!” GuiGui squealed when she saw the Ferris wheel slowly light up in bright colors. Aaron just nodded and followed GuiGui as she drag him towards the booth. Afterwards, they went inside the carriage and waited for the Ferris wheel to turn. While they were still inside, Aaron was just silent staring at GuiGui while as for GuiGui, she was busy looking at the bright lighted park. It was full of lively and rejuvenating colors. She just can’t simply take her eyes off the beautiful scenery. After some moment after the carriages were all filled, the Ferris wheel started to move and GuiGui felt more excited than ever. While she was enjoying herself, she felt awkward. She felt like she was just alone. She looked around and saw Aaron staring at her. (F.Y.I, they were sitting so close to each other. As in so close.........like only ¼ of a meter. That’s close enough you know.)

“A-a-aron why.......” GuiGui stuttered as she felt nervous.

“Gui, today, I really enjoyed everything that we did. It was fun. Thank you.” Aaron said without even minding how close they were.

“Uh...uhmm. you don’t need to thank me. I also enjoyed the day.(smiles)”

Aaron slid his hand inside his pocket, then a box came out from it. He opened the box and got a jewelry from it.

“Aaron, what’s that for?” GuiGui asked when she saw the jewelry that Aaron was holding. Aaron showed GuiGui a pair of earrings and went nearer to her. Aaron placed the earrings on GuiGui’s ears and then stared at her for a moment.

“This earring represents my gratitude for you. Thanks for being with me today. It will also serve as a remembrance for you.” Aaron finally said, then hugged GuiGui. GuiGui’s eyes widened and she stiffened the moment when Aaron hugged her. She hugged Aaron back and closed her eys, trying to devour every moment that she had with her. When Aaron broke the hug, he stared at GuiGui *again* and went closer, and closer, closer, and closer and then...................... *sparkle* Aaron kissed GuiGui’s forehead. After the kiss, the Ferris wheel stopped. Aaron stood up and bid GuiGui goodbye. He left just like he never did anything weird and unusual. GuiGui on the other hand.................

GuiGui’s POV

SAY WHAT! DID HE JUST......................STEAL MY FIRST KISS?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! Y-Y-YOU PIG HEAD JERK! SUCH A....................................AAAAAHHHHHH PIG HEAD JERK! AND DID HE JUST...........HUG ME?! AND THIS........... GGGGAHHHHHHHH I can’t understand it anymore. Everything was so fast!!!!!! well one thing for sure.............I won’t be shocked that if one day, we will die together and our corpses would be placed side by side in one coffin and be labeled

R.I.P
Wu Ying Jie and Xing Ya Lun
(P.S Eternal rivals)
How they died: Nightmares killed them. Nightmares about hippos in ballerina outfits.

Because all those impossible things that I expected happened! So I don’t care if our corpses........uh never mind..........But.......why is he acting that weird?!!!! He is indeed weird that pig head jerk but he was worse a while ago. Why does he have to talk like it’s his final day here on earth?! He even gave me a jewelry as a sign of thank you. ......*blab* Can’t understand why he gave me this but I think it’s righteous to take it and take care of it.... He was so............no he was not creepy ............he is indeed showing his caring side but.............I was feeling insecure and..............I don’t know...........conscious? Conscious on how I look in front of him? Whatever! I am not unconscious so I am conscious. *you don’t say!*  But........one more stupid question..............what was that kiss for?..............................THE HELL!!!!!IT’S BUGGING ME TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEANWHILE,ON FEI REN’S SIDE

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH (slap) (slap)(slap) you good for nothing minions! You didn’t had the chance to find GuiGui!!!!!!!”

“Young miss~! We did saw her but the moment was too precious.”

“(ears evolving into bigger ones!) why? What did they do?”

“Uhmmm........Errrr”

“(slap) don’t let me wait you minion!”

“The boy kissed your best friend in the forehead.”

“(eyes widening, mouth opened wide) (rubs her chin) so~ that Aaron guy is really something huh........ kekekekeeek”

A/N:

Gosh I know this chapter was a bit long and very bbbbbooooooooorrrrriiiiiiiinggggg! But at least there were Guilun moments you know. I tried my best to update this. P.S. I did try my best of the very best.
So basically, this chapter was about Aaron going out with GuiGui to the amusement park. And that lady who was following them, that is a mystery and you’ll know who is that girl in the next chapter. And this chapter is also all about GuiGui and Aaron realizing their feelings for each other. And Fei Ren, blab! she was just a nuisance. I just placed her there in that spot because.........I think her role is kinda fit to put up comedy in that super awkward moment of Aaron and GuiGui.
And also, people, Aaron giving GuiGui an earring? Whoah that’s something else......Discover why he gave that earring to GuiGui. And GuiGui’s first kiss? Yeah I know that was epic. Don’t have to say it.......
So.........yeah I hope you enjoy it.............and.....I want to share something to you people.......haha XD a while ago, when we had our vacant time in school, we were so bored that we made up stupid jerky dance steps and danced at the center of the road or passage way without even minding if a lot of people saw us and laugh at us. Yeah that was all........I know that was epic but it brings back my memories as an outdoor child.......... oh well................I’m saying goodbye.............Goodnight people, humungganoids, inhabitants of Mars, and not but not the least, those theatrical hippos who does ballet...........GOODNIGHT!   

I hope I didn’t lose any reader. (If I did have any reader.)