Chapter 19- Knowing The Past For The Good of The Future

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 19

 

June 9, 2012- Tuesday

Aaron’s House

6:40 A.M

 

 

Normal POV

 

*DING* *DONG*

 

Yes coming!” The maid said after she heard the doorbell ring. She rushed towards the gate and saw a gray car parked in front. She cleared as she walked slowly to take a look at the person who was waiting at the gate. He was wearing a pair of black jogging pants, and a white shirt on top with a green varsity jacket with a name Fahrenheit at the back. (hot right? I know right! I just love to describe how he looks like.)

 

yes? How may I help you?” The maid asked the guy after opening the gate.

 

Is Aaron here?” The guy asked in a husky voice.

 

Young Master Aaron? Uhmm.......yes........may I know your name first?”

 

My name is Zun. Wu Zun.” Zun replied in a tired and yeah you know........formal voice.

 

Oh~! I’m sorry. Young Master Aaron did tell us about some visitors coming over today. But I never thought it was this early.” The maid said as she bowed and let Zun in. Zun smiled sheepishly as he went inside.

 

 

Zun’s POV

 

Wooh! That was close! I thought I won’t be allowed to get in! KEKEKEKEKEKE First phase completed! GAHGAHGAHGAH Dang this maid......

 

Normal POV

 

The maid opened the main door and Zun went in. The maid led him to the living room and let him sit down for a moment. After some several minutes, the maid came back with a message from Aaron.

 

Sir, the Young Master wants you to wait for quite some time since he is not yet done preparing.” The maid said politely.

 

It’s alright.......uhmm.........is Butler Lee here?’

 

Butler Lee? Well, yes. Why? Do you need something?”

 

uhmmmm......yeah but it’s not a big deal.....can you take me to him?”

 

Sure sir. Please follow me.”

 

Zun stood up and followed the maid with a grin on his face. After 2 minutes, they were already in the other living room and there they saw Butler Lee busy checking his finished tasks with his handy dandy I-pad. Yeah.......He’s with his annoying I-Pad.

 

Butler Lee, someone wants to talk to you.” The maid said and bowed afterwards before leaving. Butler Lee turned around and saw Zun with a stupid grin on his face. As in this. :D Yeah a ‘D’ smile.

 

How may I help you Young Mister Zun.” Butler Lee said with the same :D face.

 

Uhmm......(clears throat) Ok Butler Lee let’s be serious. I need to ask you about something confidential and Aaron should not know about this. Understand?” Zun said with a very low voice as he s his arms around Butler Lee’s shoulder as if going to holdup him. Yeah you know......holdup or.........snatcher.......yeah somewhat like that.

 

U-u-uh (Zun glares even more) Hao.......what do you want to know?” Butler Lee asked nervously.

 

uhmm.....7 years ago.....Do you know about a girl named GuiGui?” Zun asked in a serious voice.

 

GuiGui? Well.........yes indeed I do! She was uhmm.......she was the Young Masters friend here before. I even remembered that the Young Master asked her to go out and have fun in an amusement park before.” Butler Lee said as he crinkled his forehead trying to reminisce the memories of before.

 

Really? Aaron asked her out?!” Zun exclaimed due to intense shock when he heard what Butler Lee said.

 

Dui.... Young Master was just 10 years old back then and.........if I could also clearly remember..... the Lady Mistress Fang Xi asked me to go with her to follow the Young Master into the amusement park......she went home after she was busted by the Young Master.....the Young Master didn’t know her but I was not busted so the Lady Mistress asked me to continue following them and so I did......” Butler Lee explained as he placed his thumb under his chin still trying to remember the events clearly.

 

Fang Xi? You mean.......the sister of Aaron’s stepfather?”

 

Yes indeed.”

 

Then.........after that.......what happened?” Zun asked as he glared more and guarded Butler Lee harder.

 

Uh-uh-uh-uh.......oh~! right! The Young Master also gave his first kiss to the little GuiGui in the Ferris wheel.”

 

A KISS?! WHAT KISS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Zun exclaimed(again) when he heard about the kiss thingy.

 

D-D-D-ui...... but it was just on the cheeks. And the second one was.....uhuh.....at the airport before he left.......that’s all I can remember.......Sorry...”

 

Really?!.........uh-uh-uh.......uhmm...... now that you already told me about such things.......what do you think of GuiGui......what type of girl is she?” Zun asked softly almost like a whisper so no one may hear.

 

Uhmm Little GuiGui?.........For me, she is a good girl. She’s full of principles and is also really persuasive. She has a firm dignity and........she treats people nicely and fairly depending on how they should be treated. And for me, she has a great will power. Because she made the young Master change. From the day that young master left Taiwan and was already in America, he was always looking up to seeing the Little GuiGui again.”

 

Really? What else?”

 

She’s...............influential and can teach other people to change unknowingly. And also........she gave the Young Master an inspiration. During his treatment, the only thing that can be heard from him when he unconsciously mutters some words were Little GuiGui’s name.”

 

Oh~...........now I see......thanks a lot old man.” Zun arrogantly said as he let go of Butler Lee and walked away as if nothing happened. He went back to the living room and it was just the right timing since when he arrived there, Aaron just finished preparing and.....the other 2 guys were already there.

 

Zun. Where have you been?” Aaron asked coldly. Zun looked at him. Then to the other 2 guys; but they just whistled and looked away as if they didn’t see or know his existence. Zun frowned and let out a big sigh before he replied to Aaron’s question.

 

Uhmm.... I just went to the C.R.” Zun said as he smiled sheepishly. Aaron looked at him unconvinced.

 

But there’s a C.R right behind you. Why did you came from another door?” Aaron interrogated him as if investigating a criminal.

 

Uh-eh-uhmm......I was just in the living room and I was really yeah you know having the real urge to pee when I saw this old bald man and.........I asked him about the comfort room thingy and he told me to follow him so I did.” Zun explained as if a dog was chasing him.

 

Butler Lee?” Aaron alleged as he glared at Butler Lee with a hint of disbelief.

 

Uh-ehmm-eh.... Young Master the C.R over here is........uhmm......destroyed....out of order they say?” Butler Lee explained nervously.

 

Doesn’t seem like it...........anyways, let’s go. Jiro, did you have your car?” Aaron asked plainly as he looked at Jiro who was counting elephants while waiting for them to go.

 

Wo? (me?) Uhmmm .... I took a bus and went to Calvin’s condominium and hitched a ride with him.” Jiro explained as wondered his eyes all over the place.

 

Why? And......... Calv are you banned from getting inside our house?”

 

Me? Yeah kinda’. I forgot the password of my house so I decided to go to my condominium and pass the night there. I guess right now, some men are already removing the password lock and trying to change it with another one.” Calvin explained in a yeah cool way.

 

Oh.......how about you Jiro.....what happened to your car?”

 

Uhmm......err.....I forgot where I placed my key.” Jiro said as he smiled sheepishly. Aaron tittered as he had a feel inside his pocket. And when he took his hand out, magic! Jiro’s key was with him. He swung it in front of Jiro as like a cat being lured by a catnip. Jiro’s eyes widened when he saw his keys in front of him.

 

My keys!” Jiro exclaimed and grabbed the set of keys from Aaron’s hand the moment he saw it.

 

Such an irresponsible monkey..........you dropped it yesterday.” Aaron said coldly with a funny smile on his face. (weird right? He is talking coldly but he is making his face funny.)

 

Really? Where?”

 

Just don’t ask anymore. We’re going to be the last group of people to arrive at Ashton’s house if we stay longer here. We should really go now.” Aaron said as he completely went down and went towards the door.

 

Last group of people........just say so..... you’re excited to be with Gui.” Zun muttered as he followed the other guys.

 

Shen me? (What?)” Aaron confirmed.

 

Uh.... crap! :D” (uh note people.....after Zun said the word Crap, he let out a weird ’D’ smile.) Zun exclaimed because yeah you know.......he was shocked and was also scared at the same time that Aaron might have heard what he said. He’s doomed if ever that happens.

 

Crap?!” Jiro and Calvin retorted. Now Zun was messing it up. Everyone was staring at him weirdly.

 

Uhmm........what I meant was........uhmmm......crab..... :D” (Another ‘D’ smile)

 

Crab?” Jiro retorted with his mouth open. Obviously, he was not getting it.

 

Yeah :D...... I had crabs for breakfast so my stomach was kinda’ weird today hehe.” Zun covered up. Nice job Zun. Of all excuses why are you using an innocent crab?!

 

ok.” The three replied in unison and plainly and continued walking. Zun let out a big sigh as a sign of relief.

 

Who the hell talks about crabs while talking about misplaced keys and forgotten passwords.” Jiro mumbled as he followed Calvin and Aaron with Zun right behind him who actually heard all of what he said.

 

Zun’s POV

 

Who the hell talks about crabs while talking about misplaced keys and forgotten passwords!? Why me! I do talk about crabs while talking about misplaced keys and forgotten passwords! I was having a hard time covering my reasons because of my mission and this monkey has done nothing yet! I think that’s too oblivious!

 

 

Aaron’s POV

 

Why is Zun acting so weird today? Is he hiding something from me? Also Calvin and Jiro. Are the three of them hiding something from me? Well, whatever it is, I am sure I am going to find out later. I know. Because they can never keep a secret from me that long.

 

 

Normal POV

 

After they got inside their cars, they speeded of right away with Zun leading the way. After like..........30 minutes, they arrived at Ashton’s house and.........saw some of their classmates about to get inside the gate. There was a maid at the gate actually and..........yeah some guards. They parked their cars nearby and went out to proceed inside Ashton’s house.

 

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiro exclaimed the moment he got out from Calvin’s car and saw the front view of Ashton’s house when suddenly.........out of no where...............a tennis ball hit his forehead and......BLAG! he fall down. Zun, Calvin, and Aaron gathered closer and stared at him while he was lying down on the streets. He snapped out to reality and stood up.

 

Aiyo~! Who did that!” He yelled after recovering. Zun picked up the tennis ball.

 

Well, I guess your partner did tell you about Ashton having a tennis court on top of his house right?” Zun said sarcastically as he waved the ball in front of Jiro. Jiro was pissed so he got the ball from Zun’s hand.

 

DANG that ball!” Jiro yelled as he threw the ball against the ball but..........yeah.......balls bouce right? So.........obviously it bounced back and hit him again, and again, he fell on the ground.

 

Well, I guess your day’s starting really bad right monkey boy? Your luck’s running out.” Calvin said and the other two dudes laughed to what Calvin said. They helped him up and Jiro stood up grumpily.

 

Yeah whatever...........let’s go inside.” Jiro said as he lead the way. They went in front of the gate where the waiting maid opened the gate for them with a nice smile. Calvin was the last to enter and before he finally followed the guys, he let out a wink at the maid. KEKE Casanovas these days.

 

~Meanwhile, on the other hand, Blab whatever, the other three dudes were still sleeping~

 

Normal POV

 

*KRING!* *KRING!* *KRING!* *KRING!* (<---- this is an alarm guys) The alarm rang. Ashton opened his eyes sluggishly as he lazily reached for his alarm clock.

 

MMMmm........I’m still alive (yawn)........this gorilla sure knows how to keep her promises........Gui.....Fei Ren.....let’s wake up now.......” Ashton muttered as he got up sluggishly with his eyes still closed and his mouth still yawning. And........yeah obviously the two girls didn’t hear it. He went out of his bed lethargically and opened the door. Warning people.....he was walking with his eyes still closed and.........yeah.....his hair was still disheveled but still his cuteness and handsomeness remained. And because his eyes are still closed, he was using his hands to feel where he was going. Yeah he was that lazy to open his eyes......he walked along the hallway. (his room was located at the second floor of his house and the living room and the kitchen is on the ground floor and the third floor was the rooftop. As you see, it’s just a three storey house but it’s really colossal when you look at it from afar which is even larger when you get inside it.) He paused for a moment when he felt kinda’ awkward and leaned on the gallery to take a look at what’s happening on the ground floor. (gallery looks like a terrace. It’s just that, a gallery is found inside and usually connected with an inner pathway or hallway. In Ashton’s house, they connected a gallery along with the pathway of the second floor so you can just lean and see what’s happening on the ground floor.)

 

Ashton’s POV

 

Hmmmm........GGAAAHHHHHH I feel so lazy today.....I don’t feel like waking up........I want to sleep......I feel so tired and........BLOODY HELL! WHY IS IT SO NOISY TODAY! GGAAAHHHH ...............let me just go down and look at it myself.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Ashton yawned and seems like the guys on the ground floor didn’t notice that he was looking at them. Well, technically he was not really looking at them because he just leaned but he didn’t open his eyes because he was that lazy right? So....yeah....... So he continued walking like a blind zombie until he reached the stairs and eventually, after moments of effortful walking distance, he managed to go down and reached the ground floor. Everything was going so well when..........suddenly..........a girl squealed the moment she saw him.

 

GYAAAAAH! Ashton! You’re so cute!” The girl squealed and obviously, everyone heard her and looked at Ashton’s direction who was well,...........yeah sleep walking.

 

Shen me?” Ashton muttered as he quickly opened his eyes. It took him a couple of minutes before finally getting the thought that they woke up late and that their classmates are already inside his house.

 

Young Master, Your classmates have arrived so I just let them in.” The maid said politely as she bowed her head down before speaking. Everyone stared at him who was well..............clueless and yeah other girls continued to squeal because according to them, his face was so cute.

 

Uh................................................................SHEN ME?!!!!!!!! SHOOT! GUI! KING KONG! WAKE UP!” Ashton screamed when he finally got what is happening around. He rushed back towards his room and immediately took quick actions in waking up the other two humungganoids.

 

WHAT?! THEY STAYED HERE?!” The class exclaimed when they knew that GuiGui and Fei Ren slept in Ashton’s house.

 

Jiro’s POV

 

SHEN ME?!!!!!!!!!!!! FEI REN AND GUIGUI STAYED HERE LAST NIGHT?! AND..............IS ON SAMEROOM WITH ASHTON?!!!!!!!!!!!111 WHAT THE FU**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Aaron’s POV

 

What?! GuiGui and Fei Ren stayed here?! But why?! I can’t understand it very well?! Wei Shen Me?!

 

 

 

Serena’s POV

 

Now that GuiGui’s color is really showing now. The heavens is really on my side. Now Gui, prepare on your explanation right now.

 

 

 

Calvin’s POV

 

Now what? Well I guess these bunch of people sure doesn’t know how to feel and read events. And even these two guys over here. They’re too hot to understand eh? Look out Aaron’s expression and look at that monkey’s expression. Both looked like it’s the end of the world. And.....look at that ’s expression. Smirking. Stupid. Well I guess this will be my turn to clear things up.

 

 

Normal POV

 

While the whole class was in chaos because of what they just discovered, Calvin and Zun were the only one’s calm while Jiro and Aaron were the one’s acting calm. Calvin smirked and stood up, went in front of everybody, and started to clear things up.

 

Hao le, Hao le, enough with the misconceptions. Listen to me you guys. GuiGui and Ashton are cousins. Fei Ren and Ashton are..........well..........childhood friends I presume? So...........enough with those dirty thoughts and quiet down. We are not in our territory alright?” Calvin explained in a serious voice. Everyone was well.........stunned and did as what he told them. Serena’s evil grin was erased also Aaron and Jiro ‘s worried faces was gone when they heard Calvin’s explanation. Although they knew that they are cousins and childhood friends, still.......they tend to forget it at quite some time.

 

 

Hebe’s POV

 

Gosh why are all these people overreacting so much? Didn’t they know that the three of them are already like..................families and yet............uh dirty minded people. Stupidity I guess.

 

 

~Mean while, at the soccer field~

 

Normal POV

 

So, the practice was about to start, everybody is on their training outfits. GuiGui, Fei Ren, and Ashton are already finished preparing and are also ready to practice. They proceeded to the soccer field and stayed with their partners.

 

Hao le! Guys! First thing that we need to do is practice the direction of the ball! Start to kick the ball slowly in a straight direction! Like this! (Kicks the ball) Ready! Start!” Ashton screamed to the top of his lungs as he instructed his classmates on what to do.

 

Everybody followed and yeah to make this event more organized, they had a finite positioning.

 

Jiro-Fei Ren GuiGui-Calvin Aaron-Ella

Serena-Ashton Hebe-Zun

 

~Jiro and Fei Ren’s side~

 

Uhmm........Fei Ren, you can kick the ball first.” Jiro said with a shy smile on his face. Fei Ren was.......well.......busy fantasizing Jiro and such but.....she heard what Jiro said.

 

uh......yeah.......” Fei Ren replied sheepishly as she kicked the ball towards Jiro. Jiro caught the ball and stopped it using his left foot.

 

Good! Nice start!” Jiro praised with a wide happy smile on his face.

 

Thank you.” Fei Ren replied shyly as she looked away to hide her ever blushing face.

 

Eh.........you don’t need to feel shy. It’s alright. Actually, I should be the one who should be shy towards you because I think I am too stupid not remember you at all after all these years. So.....be free to mingle and talk to me ok?” Jiro said as she tapped Fei Ren’s shoulder. Fei Ren wasn’t able to answer verbally, but she managed to nod as a ‘yes’ and smiled lightly afterwards.

 

 

~GuiGui and Calvin’s side~

 

Your cousin is so amazing. I think he learn almost all of the most competitive sports. And he can even teach a whole class with full confidence. What do you think Gui? Isn’t your cousin amazing?” Calvin said, trying to create a better atmosphere. GuiGui looked at him and smiled sheepishly as she replied.

 

yeah......ever since we were young, he already started to learn different types of mixed martial arts. Learning sports is only his hobby He kept on denying that he’s only having fun playing sports, but he competes in Olympic Games....... Such a great denial.......” GuiGui explained softly as she kicked the ball towards Calvin.

 

Well, I guess it runs in his blood.” Calvin jokes to make GuiGui feel better.

 

Yeah he’s really serious he doesn’t even knew what a unicorn was before........he only knew dragon......he’s really into the real world.” GuiGui replied with an arrogant smile.

 

Oh really? That’s so funny.....he’s good in class and is also physically inclined......did he ever had time to fall in love?” Calvin asked with a teasing smile on his face.

 

huh?........I don’t know......may girls like him but I don’t know if he was able to notice even one of them.” GuiGui answered as she looked at Calvin with a confused look.

 

Oh well.......then how about you? Have you ever fallen in love?”

 

HuH?! Uhmm......I don’t know....” GuiGui answered stuttering while blushing.

 

Haha seems like you and Ashton have something in common now.....well I should jsut ask another question.......it’s about Aaron.........how did you meet him and how do you see him?” Calvin asked in a serious tone. Gosh people, I think Calvin is kinda.......taking his actions now. KEKE Go calv!

 

Uhmm........I met him when I was still in Mid School. He was a transferee back then, and also my seatmate. And about how I see him..........I think he’s amazing and strong. And also caring. He’s older than me so I really look up on him.” GuiGui elucidated in full confidence as she looked at Calvin straight in the eye.

 

Really? Then.......did you like him as your classmate?” Calvin asked sarcastically and he was already in the verge of laughing.

 

Wo? (me?) At first I didn’t because he was cold and mean but later on, I realized that he is indeed good. I got used to his attitude and he even----“ GuiGui babbled and she almost told Calvin about the event before when Aaron gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

He.........He what?” Calvin continued with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

 

N-N-Nothing!” GuiGui denied as she looked away trying to hide her blushing face.

 

Eh? What’s this? Hiding something?” Calvin teased GuiGui

 

Mei you le!” GuiGui squealed as she tried to act calm.

 

Hao le, Hao le.........forget about it. I’ll stop teasing you now. Ashton might attack me. Or Fei Ren perhaps.” Calvin said as he let out a big sigh. GuiGui smiled snidely as she let out a like-a-boss look on her face.

 

 

~Aaron and Ella’s side~

 

Eh.....Aaron, is it your first time to play soccer?” Ella asked Aaron hesitantly.

 

Why do you ask?” Aaron answered coldly.

 

uhmm.......nothing......because........you have a gifted accuracy on directions. You know.........you kick the ball...........so straight and......yeah....” Ella said as she smiled sheepishly.

 

Was that a type of sarcasm?” Aaron asked as he let out a cold smile.

 

NO! NO! I was not doing it the other way round. I was...just........trying to break ..........the awkwardness.......because.......” Ella tried to explain while stuttering.

 

Oh well.........I learned it while watching a FIFA World Cup game. I learned by watching the players play........Anyways, I can sense that you wanted to ask something......what is it?” Aaron said frankly that made Ella freeze in astonishment.

 

Are you a mind reader nigga?’” Ella thought as she tried to calm down and get to her main point.

 

Uhmm you see, I might not be the only one to notice this but.......did you and GuiGui have something with each other?” Ella asked straightly without giving a long pause. She closed her eyes and crossed her fingers while waiting for Aaron’s answer.

 

What do you mean?” Aaron asked plainly.

 

Uhmm............you know......like.......you seem to be close with each other and....yeah......I was just thinking that maybe.....this is just my opinion but.......maybe you are.......in a relationship?” Ella asked confidently. Aaron let an expressionless face. He then cleared his throat, preparing to answer Ella’s question.

 

We have none........we are just friends.......she was my long time friend before when I stayed here in Taiwan for some years.......she was the first girl to be my friend......she’s not my girlfriend......” Aaron said plainly but let out a light smile after he said that, then looked at GuiGui’s direction who was playing with Calvin energetically. Aaron then focused back on Ella after he realized that he was actually staring at GuiGui. Ella breathe so hard after hearing Aaron’s answer, yeah because you know people, she was thinking that Aaron might reject her question and not answer it because........they are not close or something like that......you know........first impressions....KEKEKEKEKEKE

 

Ow~ ok....now everything’s clear.....hehe.......thanks for clearing it up.” Ella lied. Actually, she didn’t believe Aaron’s answer. With all those stares and heart-melting smiles, his answer is definitely..........far from what’s real........or what he really feels.

 

Friends huh?! Well I don’t believe you.......KEKEKE......let’s see........I bet you are in love with Gui. HAHA! Still denying eh......cold people these days....” Ella thought while staring at blank space while letting out a silly smile.

 

Hao le, let’s continue.” Aaron finally said and after that, they continued to practice and.....yeah.....I think of all the teams, they are the most progressive one’s.

 

 

~Serena and Ashton’s side~

 

Wow guys........I might have to warn you but.......but I think these two people are not having a good time being partners with each other.

 

Kick the ball a little bit harder!” Ashton yelled with a frustrated face as he tried to tutor Serena.

 

But that’s all I can! It’s too hard for me....” Serena complained as she acted like a weak person.

 

Aiyo! We are just like....3 meters apart and you can only do a 1 meter distance in kicking the ball?! What type of leg do you have?! A plastic one?!” Ashton scolded. KEKE he is definitely out of patience now.

 

You can’t blame me you know? I’m not as sporty as you.” Serena whined. Ashton just rolled his eyes as he kicked the ball harder. As in.......really hard......the ball flew across the air and it almost hit Serena’s face. Luckily, Serena managed to duck just in time so she was not hit by the ball on the face.

 

Hey! You almost hit me!” Serena yelled at Ashton. Ashton just ignored her. Yeah Go Ashton! So hot!

 

Are pissed off? Then if you want to get revenge, then kick the ball back to me. Kick it hard so it may touch my face.” Ashton dared with a smirk on his face. Serena glared at him. Actually, she was pretending that she can’t do it. She stood up and got another ball and kicked it towards Ashton. But Ashton was able to kick it back and hit her leg. HAHA shame on you Serena!

 

Ouch!” Serena bellowed as she fell on the ground. She got even angry so she got the ball and kicked it again towards Ashton. But the direction was.....well.......sideways and not straight. She was the most epic player I have ever heard. In the story off course and not in real life.....because.........I am worse than her..........but I am not overacting ok?

 

Maintain the direction. You won’t be able to hit me when your eyes are crossed!” Ashton joked. Well, actually, that was offensive but he has no other choice right? Serena’s so hard to be with.

 

~Zun and Hebe’s side~

 

Well this two are not that violent with each other like the others did but...........they are so silent instead......yeah.......like a silent war............or a cold war.

 

I am not doing it.” Hebe said plainly, as she rolled her eyes at Zun.

 

Eh? Naughty brat......just do it.....everybody’s doing it anyways.....even your ‘girly’ friend.” Zun fired back as he let out a funny face and kicked the ball towards Hebe.

 

If you continue saying those type of things to Ella, I might think that you are in love with her.” Hebe answered in a sharp shrieking voice and kicked the ball towards Zun.

 

Wo? (me?) Are you joking? She doesn’t even look like a girl. Are you blind?” Zun said sarcastically as he raised his right eyebrow at Hebe.

 

I am not joking. Promise. Falling in love with my friend is not that bad. You won’t have a hard time asking her for a date. As long as she knows that there would be food, she would accept it. And she’s not choosy when it comes to boys. As long as she knows that you are a good person, she would like you. But she’s not a playgirl like you Casanova friend.” Hebe recommended unknowingly as she let out a snob at Zun and looked at Ella’s direction.

 

Why are you endorsing you friend? I don’t even like her. It’s been the second day of school and you already had fallen with some rude people over there.......And........why are you close with GuiGui?” Zun answered hesitantly without looking at Hebe.

 

I’m not endorsing her. And.........I don’t know........I just like her.....because I think she’s a good friend.......someone who’s honest and thoughtful.......that’s how I see her ever since the first day of school.” Hebe justified as she kicked the ball hard towards Zun’s face. Zun fell on the ground and Hebe just walked away as if nothing happened, checking her nails if it got ruined.

 

Hey! You-----“Zun exclaimed still holding his cheek that was badly hit by the ball. Yeah obviously, Zun was shocked. He didn’t expect that Hebe could actually do that. He was just....................shocked that’s all.

 

Honest and thoughtful huh?” Zun thought as he touched his ever-red face. It was still hurting. Wow Hebe has such strength.

 

 

Normal POV

 

After several turns of having the basic moves in playing soccer, Ashton instructed them to try moving around the field while kicking the ball. They did and everything went on smoothly when.........................Serena suddenly fell on the ground. Her knees are bleeding and her right ankle was sprained.

 

Ouch!” Serena growled as she lay herself on the field. Everyone stopped and gathered around her. GuiGui was holding the ball. Everyone knew that she was the last one who got to kick the ball before Serena. Everyone got worried. Especially Aaron. He rushed towards Serena and yeah you know.....questions like “Are you ok?” and stuff.

 

Serena! Are you okay?!”