Chapter 3- Foundation Dance

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

 

Chapter 3

 

December 20, 1996- Friday

(Taiwan, Taipei)

Ming Dang University [8:A.M]

 

Normal POV

Everyone was excited and busily talking about the Foundation Dance. All the girls were talking about what dress they would wear for the night. The boys were also talking about their dancing partners for the party. Everything was in high level of happiness and thrill.

As Ji Lin walked through the pool of excited people, she noticed a girl. She is indeed pretty and cute. She might be new in this school. Ji Lin bowed her head and acted like she didn’t saw her.

Eh! Wu JI Lin Tong Xue!” the girl called out

Eh?”

Can you come with me? I really wanted to tell you something.”

I’m sorry but I still have a lot of things to do.”

Be careful! You don’t know Xu Qi that well! He’s despicable!”

O_O”

Eh? What’s that Yan Fang Xi? Destroying my image?” Xu Qi said as he smirked and walked forward.

Me?”

Yes. What do you think you’re doing? Mei Mei?”

You’re siblings?” Ji Lin said as she paused in astonishment.

Yeah, that girl sure is pretty. If appearance would be the basis, that’s no doubt; they’re siblings; but if it comes to attitude, who knows? She just met her like.... a minute ago.

Wu Ji Lin! I won’t let you be with my brother and get hurt! I tell you! He’s retarded!”

Stop it you psycho. ” Xu Qi glared at Fang Xi as he walked away. Fang Xi stood grumpily and turned away as she hissed at the students who was watching her weirdly but she smiled at Ji Lin before she went out of the school and went back to her own school.

Strange.... Why didn’t that guy bother me today? Oh well! It’s better than giving me another harassment for the day. Anyways, I still have to confess to him. I promised. And I can’t break my promise or I’ll eat a thousand needles for this. And.... his sister is quite adorable. I wish they were the same.“Ji Lin thought as she took her seat at their classroom.

That night....

Ji Lin’s house

Living Room [7:22 P.M]

 

Ji Lin was just sitting down at their family’s living room while staring at blank space when their personal maid came to her and said:

Young Miss, somebody is looking for you.”

Ji Lin snapped out of dreamland and entertained their maid’s message for her.

Really? Who?”

He didn’t clearly state his identity but he has a red Ferrari Sports car”

Uhmm.... Ok I’ll go personally to see him.”

Ji Lin walked outside and went straight through the gate. When she took a peek at the person outside, she was shocked. She opened the gate and said:

You! Why are you here?!....O-o-outside my h-h-house?!”

Wu Ji Lin! Why are you still dressed like that? You don’t have plans on going to the dance?”

No! And hey! How did you know where I live?!”

I’m not stupid okay? It would be weird if I don’t know where my girlfriend lives.”

What girlfriend? I think you should just eat! You’re hallucinating from hunger! Go! Go now! You will get nothing from me!”

Xu Qi smirked and grabbed Ji Lin’s arm. The guards tried to stop him but Ji Lin ordered them not to bother anymore. Xu Qi pushed her inside his car as Ji Lin was continuously struggling to go out but he was too strong.

Eh! Where are you taking me?!”

Somewhere where we can do magic on your angelic face.” Smirk

What?! What are you trying to do?!”

You will go with me tonight.”

The moment Xu Qi settled Ji Lin inside his car, he immediately started the engine and speeded away.

Eh!!!! Can you slow down a little in driving! We will be dead meat if you continuously increase your speed!”

Xu Qi smirked and increased his speed. Ji Lin screamed and screamed at the top of her lungs.

I will lower down at a safe speed if you will promise to be with me tonight.”

Okay! Okay! I will!”

What!? I can’t hear you!”

Xu Qi acted as if he didn’t hear anything.

You heard it! I don’t want to repeat it anymore!”

OK! You asked for it.”

Xu Qi smirked as he increased his speed and went against the direction of the other cars. He drives like a professional car racer doing a drifting technique.

Stop it you jerk! Do you want to die early?!”

It’s alright for me. At least I died with you!”

Well I don’t want to! so stop it!”

Say the magic words!”

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL! FINE I WILL GO WITH YOU TONIGHT! CONTENTED NOW!”

Xu Qi immediately stepped on the brakes and stopped at the side of the road. He smiled widely and faced Ji Lin who was still pale and scared.

Did I hear it right? You will go with me?”

Hell yeah.... Happy now?” Ji Lin replied with an annoyed look.

Sure.” Xu Qi smiled as he answered Ji Lin and gave her a kiss on her cheek before going out of the car.

You can go out now. We are here.”

W-w-w-where are we?”

It’s a designer’s boutique.”

Then what are we doing here?”

Actually, you looked cute on your fluffy dress; but you can’t go on a formal party wearing those types of dresses. You look like an Anime’ Character or a European Doll. You must look mature and lady like for the party.”

Why? Is that really needed?”

You would look like a lost kid when you dress like that. And besides, you still look good when you wear gowns or something more lady like and....”

And what?”

And y...”

Shut up ert! I don’t want to!”

You got no choice. We will be late if you continue it like that. Let’s go inside.”

Inside the Boutique

The moment Xu Qi and Ji Lin entered the boutique, a bunch of young ladies greeted them gleefully. Right behind them was the designer that has a really weird outfit. He/she is wearing a rainbow colored afro wig matched with stylish clothes with lots of bling-blings around his neck. He/she was like.....shining in different colors!

OH my gosh! Master Yan! Welcome to our boutique! It’s been a long time since I saw you! What a handsome grown up man you are right now!” (about to hug Xu Qi)

Eh Eh Eh Eh! V.B! no hug please!

Oh? Ok....Sorry.... (clears throat) Anyways, is this your girlfriend?”

XQ: “Yes.”

JL: “No!”

XQ: “Yes.”

JL: “Since when!”

XQ: “2 days ago.”

JL: “You wish!”

V.B: “Ok OK Ok.... Master and you little miss, settle down please. You are going to be late I presume?”

XQ: “Yeah and the party’s gonna start at exactly 8:30. The time right now is 7:45. V.B, can you make it before 8:10?”

V.B: “Oh yes. How do you want your girlfriend to look like?”

XQ: “Make her look like a matured lady.......... and y too.”

JL: “ert!”

V.B” ok ok ok ok stop it both of you....... Litle miss, W-“

FX: ” V.B! Don’t touch her! Let me handle her!”

A/N: Oh yeah! Fang Xi arrived at the scene!

Oh! Miss Fang Xi (bow) what are you doing here?”

V.B(point) GeGe (point) don’t touch her!”

Fang Xi what are you doing here? Stop messing around will you?”

GeGe you are such a ert. Anyways, I can do nothing about your decision, so at least let me handle her.”

No thanks Mei Mei. You are gonna make her look like a Christmas tree.”

Seriously! Come on let’s choose your dress! Uhmmm, Wu Ji Lin right?”

Uhh-uh-uh T______________T”

Okay!”

Now great! Fang Xi was indeed in favor of Ji Lin and her brother! So, Fang Xi dragged Ji Lin into the dressing room and started to choose her dress. She chose a blue tube dress (the dress is fluffy like Alice’s dress in Alice in Wonderland) with a big fluffy light blue ribbon at the back. After letting Ji Lin wear the dress, Fang Xi grinned victoriously and tugged Ji Lin towards a big mirror with lots of makeup and cosmetic materials. Fang Xi started curling Ji Lin’s hair and sprayed some aromatic perfume around her.

Wow! I never expected you to be really this pretty!”

....”

Eh! Why are you so shy about yourself? I heard you are so smart like my brother but you only ranked second in school next to my brother and they keep on calling you nerd. Why don’t you transform yourself into a prettier you and start to build your confidence?”

I-I-I-I don’t want to. And besides.... I am not one of the popular girls in school that has those nice appearances.”

Are you kidding?! You are the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen next to my mom! And.... gosh! You got such a nice figure with you! Why do you have to hide?”

I just don’t want to....”

Don’t hide the blessings that you got and let others see it too okay!? Let’s go you will be late!”

Fang Xi and Ji Lin decided to leave the room and proceed outside. Fang Xi kept on pushing Ji Lin outside so as to reveal herself but she keeps on refusing. It took some minutes before Fang Xi opened the door and revealed Ji Lin to V.B and Xu Qi. The moment Xu Qi saw Ji Lin, he was like 0 _____ 0. Yeah! His jaw dropped and if he didn’t snap out, he’s probably drooling now. He straightened himself and tried to act calm.

Let’s go, were going to be late.”

He pulled Ji Lin from Fang Xi and glared at her sister before leaving.

Hmph! Such an ungrateful brother!”

Miss Fang Xi.... are you the one who chose the dress?”

Yeah! And you have a problem with that?!”

No! I mean.... I never expected that it would result that way. The fluffiness of the dress reveals her dollish personality and cuteness. As for the shade of the color blue, it boosts out her royalty and matured lady side.... Perfect!”

Yeah! But my brother is so hateful! I only like his gf not him! I hope that Ji Lin is my sister!”

But they look good on each other....”

Whatever! GeGe should really make her happy or I will stab him secretly at night when he sleeps! She’s too cute to cry because if my useless brother who’s got a really fat brain! “

At the party....

Xu Qi and Ji Lin stormed out from the car and rushed to the events hall. Xu Qi was holding her hand very tight never want to let go. The moment they went inside the venue, the party stopped and everyone stared at them. Some were whispering to each other and some were astonished. Mrs. Chen greeted the two of them personally and winked at Xu Qi. The party then continued after Mrs. Chen signaled them to not mind them.

Everybody was busy chatting and merry making with their own partners. Others were having sweet moments and really having the time of their lives. The whole time since they came out from the boutique, Ji Lin was all silent. She just followed everywhere Xu Qi takes her. After the introduction part, it was eating time! Yeah! It’s the most awaited part but, still Ji Lin was silent. Xu Qi brought her to a place near the balcony, and decided to have a talk with her.

Why are you all silent?”

.......”

Wu Ji Lin, you were blessed with such beautiful lips to at least show that you can talk and communicate. Why are you so silent? Are you not enjoying the night?”

.....”

Are you burdened with what I am doing? If so, then I will set you free, but at least let me have the last dance with you.”

Xu Qi.... I have to tell you something....”

Let’s hear it later.... the dance’s gonna start.”

Xu Qi held Ji Lin’s hand and brought her to the dance hall. He has somewhat a sad expression in his face while holding Ji Lin’s hand. They started dancing and Ji Lin started to feel nervous.

So, let’s hear it.” He whispered in her ears that gave her shivers yet a warm feeling.

........”

If you can’t speak right now, I will speak on my own. I will cherish the last moment that I can talk to you this close.”

Xu Qi I-“

Actually, I wanted to tell you this since we went out from V.B’s boutique.... You are really pretty. You captivated me even more.... Sad to say, this is gonna be the last time I can tell you that you’re beautiful.”

Ji Lin then snapped out of reality as tears started to form in her eyes. She looked at Xu Qi’s face but he avoided her gaze and they stopped dancing. They were in the middle while everybody is dancing. Ji Lin held Xu Qi’s hand and tried to speak with her voice cracking.

X-X-Xu Qi.... why are you saying that?” she asked in a very soft voice

Because I can’t force you to do what you don’t want to do. I can’t dictate you to love or even like me.”

But Xu Qi, you haven’t even heard my answer yet.... Please don’t do this.... do you know that....that....I-I-I-I like you too.”

Xu Qi immediately faced Ji Lin. He was relieved with what he heard from her but, he was saddened when he saw Ji Lin crying. He could feel Ji Lin’s hands shiver and her tears roll faster and faster that ruined her angelic face. He pulled Ji Lin into a hug and comforted her.

I’m sorry for letting you wait Xu Qi....I-I-I-I *cough* I-“

You don’t have to say it.”

Xu Qi pulled away and looked straight into Ji Lin’s eyes. He wiped her tears away and caressed her face.

Stop crying will you? It will ruin your night and bug me to death seeing you cry so hard like that.” Xu Qi said in a very soft voice.

....”

Oh....(takes off Ji Lin’s glasses) you look prettier without your glasses.”

But Xu Qi.... I can’t see anything. I can only see your face clearly and the rest are all blurry.”

Then it’s better”

Xu Qi!”

Fine... wear this.”

Contact lenses?”

yeah. So you don’t have to wear glasses.”

Ji Lin opened the box and started putting on the lenses. Xu Qi smiled brightly and they continued dancing in circles.

Xu Qi’s car

We’re here sleeping beauty.” Whispers in Ji Lin’s ear.

Huh? Oh! Thank you.” About to open the door.

Wait.”

What is it?”

Xu Qi pulled Ji Lin for a deep kiss and let go of her.

X-x-xu Qi!”

What?”

What’s that for!”

Nothing.”

hmph!”

As Ji Lin was about to slam the car’s door, Xu Qi said something that made her blush extremely.

Oh... I forgot to tell you. Your lips taste like strawberry.” Xu Qi gave out a seductive look, bit his lower lip, and winked at Ji Lin before speeding away.

Yan Xu Qi you ert!”

Whatever Babe.”

Babe your face! Don’t call me that way!”

Bye Babe!”

Xu Qi! You retarded maniac!”

 

 

 

 

December 23,1996-Monday

Taiwan, Taipei

Ming Dang University (4:30 PM)

Ji Lin and Wei Hu were busy talking while walking in the hallway. Wei Hu was really squealing about her partner last night who was one of the MVP players in the soccer team. She would even laugh without any reason at all. She looks crazy. As for Ji Lin, she was just listening to her as she smiles at her every single thought.

Eh! Wu Ji Lin how was your night with Xu Qi in the dance?!”

What do you mean?”

You looked really pretty last night! Your dress is also really nice! Where did you get it?”

It was his sister who chose that....”

What?! His sister?!”

Yeah”

Then.....where did you get it?”

I don’t know. He just appeared in front of my house and dragged me to a very unfamiliar place with lots of dresses.”

You mean a boutique?”

Whatever you call that place.”

So....who was the owner of that boutique?!”

It must be belonging to their family or something since the designer calls him master.”

Really?! Then whose the designer?!”

Eh! Why do you keep on asking me those things huh?!”

Just shut up and tell me!”

If I can remember it right, his or was it her, name was V.B.”

V.B?! you mean the most sensible fashion designer?!”

How would I know.....”

Yeah! That’s not something new. They are really rich and the like. Anyways, let’s change our topic.”

Yeah you better do that.”

So.....was there something that Xu Qi gave to you?”

Yeah headaches....”

Not that stupid. I mean like a kiss or a jewelry or what.”

Eh! (blush) What are you talking about! You-y-y-y”

So something really happened?!”

No!”

Liar!”

I was not (covers her ears and walks away)”

Eh! Wu Ji Lin were not yet done! Come back here!”

Ji Lin starts to run as fast as she could to avoid Wei Hu. Yeah but Wei Hu keeps on screaming her name and chasing her. Wei Hu is technically faster than she is.

Wu Ji Lin!”

Stop chasing me crazy!”

Call me whatever but we are not done yet!”

I don’t know you!”

What?! How could y-y-y- Wu Ji Lin!!”

Stop chasing me crazy woman!”

Ahhhhhh!”

The two of them continued running around the entire hallway until they reached an intersection aisle. Wei Hu caught Ji Lin by the arm and stopped her but there was somebody else in that particular place. And guess who! Yeah it was Xu Qi. He was really waiting for Ji Lin and Wei Hu to pass that way.

He immediately snatched Ji Lin’s glasses. Ji Lin turned around to see who got her glasses and was shocked when she found out it was Xu Qi. He was grinning evilly as he waved her glasses in front of her. Wei Hu who was feeling like the third wheel, decided to leave the place as she smiled snidely.

(clears throat) Uhmmm..... I’m sorry Ji Lin....I forgot to tell you........I still need to buy something.....I need to go now.......Bye!”

Eh! Wei Hu! Don’t leave me here! Wei Hu!”

Bye! Enjoy your day!”

wei Hu!”

Ji Lin just stood there right after Wei Hu left her in Xu Qi’s hands. She turned to look at him and ask him for her glasses but he won’t give up that easily. Obviously.

babe why are you still wearing your glasses?”

Don’t call me that! It doesn’t sound good!”

But I think it’s cute.”

Stop that and give be back my glasses!”

Nope.”

Why?!”

Promise me first.”

Promise what (monotonous tone)”

To wear the contacts starting tomorrow.”

No.”

Ok No. Then no glasses too.”

Okay fine! I will wear it tomorrow!”

Really?”

Yeah really!”

You don’t look sincere at all.”

I am!”

You’re not.”

Xu Qi! Give it back or I’ll cry here!”

Really?”

I am serious you retarded pig!”

The retarded pig can’t understand you since he retarded.”

Ji Lin can’t stand it anymore. She was obviously not winning against her boyfriend. She was childish though. She can do nothing so she had to do what she just said. To cry. Tears started to form around her eyes and then rolled down her cheeks. She then fell on her knees and crouched in the floor. She cried like a pissed off kid as Xu Qi went near her and hugged her. She kept on slapping Xu Qi arm and even bit him. She really acted like a kid.

Ouch! Little baby that hurts you know!”

Shut up you retarded pig! (bites him even more)”

Ouch okay okay I will give it back to you now.”

You will?”

Yes, the handsome prince can’t stand seeing his little baby princess cry (smirk)”

Xu Qi helped Ji Lin stand up and hugged her. He wiped her tears away and placed her glasses on. “Remember your promise tomorrow.” He said as he caress her fringes and kissed her forehead.

Stop that!”

OK now let’s go.”

Where to?”

Somewhere....”

Where’s that somewhere?”

To the church I will marry you today.”

Xu Qi!”

Okay. Just wait Alright?”

Xu Qi grabbed Ji Lin’s bag and carried it. He then tugged Ji Lin and proceeded to the parking area. He helped Ji Lin get inside his car and proceeded to the driver’s seat and then speeded off.

Inside Xu Qi’s car

Babe....Are you still angry at me?”

.....”

You’re really not gonna’ look at me?”

...........”

Oh come on I was just testing you out.”

.............”

I swear you won’t like it when I’m the one who gets angry at you.”

............”

Xu Qi stops the car and leans towards Ji Lin and whispers in her ear.

I’m really gonna take advantage at you if you’ll not answer me or talk to me.”

Stay away from me you retarded pig!”

Good (gives Ji Lin a peck on the lip)”

W-w-what’s that for!!!!”

Nothing I just want to.”

Ji Lin looks away and muttered.

Why am I so in love with you.”

Because I am so handsome and attracting.”

What?! How did you”

Because I am smart and a very good listener.”

Hmph! Conceited retard”

Babe, you can’t call your boyfriend a retard. You want to have a retarded bf?”

You know ‘babe’,(annoyed) if you continue calling me that, I will really gonna bite you!”

Xu Qi smirks and puts the car in safety hand driving and placed his destination on the GPS locator and let go of the stirring wheel as the car follows the road on itself. He leans closer to Ji Lin, as he looked straight in her eye.

Then what do you want me to call you? Honey?”

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! fine I prefer the first one than that!”

So from now on, I can call you babe whenever I want to?” (leans closer)

..........”

Even if in front of everybody?” (and closer)

...........”

Hao, I can forgive you for acting mad at me for now, but please be good when we arrive at my house and follow me okay?” (the closest ”almost 2 cm apart”)

WHAT?! WE’RE GOING TO YOUR HOUSE?! SERIOUSLY?!”

yeah.”(pulls away)

WHY?!”

Why so shocked?”

WHO WON’T!”

I am just gonna’ introduce you to my dad. What’s so wrong about that?”

Is he scary?”

Xu Qi smiles at Ji Lin as he pulls her close to his side and caressed her face with his fingers.

Nope”

Really?”

Yes.... Anyways, why are you worried about my dad?”

Ji Lin bowed her head and avoided gazes with Xu Qi as she replied softly.

He might not like me”

What? You’re afraid that he won’t like you?”

I thought you were a good listener.... I won’t repeat it again.”

Xu Qi let out a sigh then let Ji Lin’s head lean on his shoulder and gave her an assuring hug.

If so, then let him not like you.”

What? I can’t understand you.”

If he won’t like you, and go against my will, I will go to a far place and leave him here whether he likes it or not.”

You can do that to your dad?”

Yeah.”

And leave me too?”

Xu Qi pulled away and pinched Ji Lin’s nose as he smirked at her.

Who says? Of course I’m taking you with me and I will never return you anymore. Someone might snatch you. And you thought you can escape from me?”

What a sad fate for me....”

Yeah a really sad fate for you but a good one for me.... Don’t forget that you have a smart and clever boyfriend with you....”

Xu Qi leans closer towards Ji Lin with a smirk on his face. Ji Lin’s heart pounded so hard as Xu Qi draws closer and closer almost kissing her.

W-w-what are you going to do?”

I was just going to tell you that we’re already here.”

What?!”

Why? Are you expecting me to kiss you?”

W-w- of course no!”

Oh really? Why are you blushing?”

Why do you mind?!”

Xu Qi smiles and steals a kiss from Ji Lin and snapped out.

Alright let’s go out now.”

Xu Qi and Ji Lin went out of the car. The butlers and maids immediately lined up at the porch and at the passage ways and bowed as a sign of their respect. Ji Lin looked around and around. Xu Qi’s house is pretty big. No! Not a house, a mansion perhaps. Ji Lin looked at Xu Qi with a confused face as he asked him a few questions.

Xu Qi.... do they do this to you every day?”

Yes.... and in time, if you will marry me, they will do this for you too.”

Xu Qi!”

What? You’re not gonna marry me at all?”

Shut up!”

Let’s just go inside babe....”

Annoying...”

The moment both of them has entered his house, Ji Lin was amazed. Her family is indeed rich, but not as rich as his family. His house is all white, and most of the parts of the house are made of glass. It looks so luxurious and grand. She made a jaw drop scene that made Xu Qi chuckle at her.

What’s so funny huh? (Monotonous tone)”

Don’t get too amazed, you’ll live here someday....”

As if I would....”

Oh well I won’t force you to believe me.... I will take a shower first.... you can sit anywhere you want.... Wait for me for a little while and we’ll see dad together.”

But....”

Why? You don’t want it here?”

It’s so awkward to stay here alone....”

Oh.... then you can go with me to my room and wait for me there....”

Oh....ok”

Ji Lin followed Xu Qi towards his room. By the time they went inside, Xu Qi proceeded to his bathroom. Ji Lin looked around and was not surprised by Xu Qi’s room. It was indeed a guy’s room. It was not messy or dirty as you think of it, it’s just too.....lonely. Unlike a girl’s room, full of bling blings and decorations. More lively.

Ji Lin was too busy observing Xu Qi’s room that she didn’t notice time flew so fast. Xu Qi was already done taking his shower and totally forgot that a girl was inside his room. The moment he went outside, Ji Lin was still looking around his room. He called for her name but.........

Eh! What are you doing?!” (covers her eyes)

What?”

Xu Qi realized that he was only wearing his pants and did not wear his shirt.

Oh....sorry....”

He searched for his shirt and wore it. Ji Lin was still covering her eyes that made him smile and chuckle.

You can open your eyes now.”

What type of guy are you?!”

Don’t nag at me okay? Luckily I didn’t took advantage at you.”

What?! Y-y-y-y-you!”

You can’t blame me though.......I am also a guy you know...”

ert!”

Whatever you say babe........ let’s go now.”

 

Unknown Person POV

Phone Conversation

So.... What do you think of my plan?”

I think I should not agree to it.... it would be unfair to him....”

Oh come on since when did you think of other’s feelings?”

What’s the point of doing this to him? I cared ever since I lost her....”

Up to now?.... Oh well.... It’s your decision.... anyways.... I am up to something else.”

What about?”

I know you’re not interested but, it’s about politics.”

Good you know”

I’ll proceed to my plans for the position I aim, and get everything I want....”

If you do that, it will make me appear bad on her point of view...”

Yeah because you will be at the scene....”

Is it worth trying?”

Yes it is....”

Then go.... I don’t care anymore....”

Yeah right.... Ever since you lost her, you also lost your senses for pain and agony....”

So it is indeed worth trying....”

As what I told you....”

For the right of everybody, I am willing to sacrifice....”

Normal POV

The moment Ji Lin woke up, he was facing Xu Qi. And like....their faces were very close. Ji Lin blushed as she tried to escape from Xu Qi’s embrace. Just when she was almost successful in escaping away, Xu Qi’s embrace got tighter. Ji Lin panicked as he tried to face him.

Xu Qi? Are you already awake?”

Xu Qi slightly smiled with his eyes closed and dumped his face into Ji Lin’s hair.

Yeah.”

Then....can you let go of me right now?”

No....not unless you promise me something....”

Promise you what?”

That you will not avoid me today....”

Why?”

From now on, I just want you to stick with me.....”

Why? Are you scared that someone might snatch me?”

Nope.... Think the other way round....”

I don’t understand you but.... I’ll try.”

Deal.... (smirk)”