Chapter 18- Preparing For Something Unexpected

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 18

 

Same day, after dismissal..........................................

 

 

Normal POV

 

*DING* *DONG* *DING* *DONG*

 

After the bell rang, the students went out of their classrooms and rushed towards the gate to go home. Fahrenheit prepared their things and bid goodbye to their classmates and to the people they know and such and blab. Aaron gave GuiGui a silent goodbye before he followed his friends to the parking area. Ashton, GuiGui, Fei Ren and S.H.E were one of the people left inside the classroom. Ashton was well.......because the whole afternoon there was no class, he was sleeping the whole time. Wise time spender right? GuiGui was assigned to clean the board before she leaves so her bored friends were waiting for her inside.

 

Gui, aren’t you leaving yet?” Ella said as she went near Gui with a wide smile with Hebe behind her of course.

 

Oh thanks for your concern Ella but I am assigned to clean board before I leave.” GuiGui answered politely.

 

Can you do that alone?” Hebe asked with a worried look on her face.

 

Yeah sure. It’s just a small thing. I can do it.” GuiGui replied as she started to wipe the board.

 

Well, please do be careful not to ruin your nails alright? Cleaning the board is better than cleaning all the tables. Feels like a modern Cinderella with no prince at all.” Hebe said in a shrieking voice. Actually, she meant Serena because Serena was tasked to clean the tables before she leaves. Serena looked at Hebe with glaring eyes and went towards her with evil dangling footsteps.

 

Are you talking to me?” Serena scowled as she pushed Hebe. Hebe got shocked and she raised her hand about to slap Serena.

 

Whoah Whoah Girls! Stop that!” Ella yelled as she went between Hebe and Serena. Hebe raised her eyebrow at Serena and gave an evil look as Serena gave a wicked look.

 

Hebe, Ella, I guess you should go home now.” GuiGui suggested. Ella nodded and dragged Hebe along.

 

You’re lucky GuiGui’s here. I didn’t let my beautiful nails grow long for nothing.” Hebe threatened Serena before finally going away. Hebe smiled at GuiGui as she bid her goodbye before going she went out of the door. Serena just looked away as she glared at GuiGui. GuiGui let out a big sigh as she continued to do her task when Serena suddenly pulled her arm harshly and said something.....yeah you know evil people.

 

Little ghost, I really don’t know what you’re plotting about. But I hate the way you act around. It’s been our first day that we met but I can sense that you are no good. Don’t you dare use up my patience and go against me or you’ll regret it!”

 

I don’t know what you’re talking about.” GuiGui answered plainly without any trace of fear in her face.

 

Eh Eh Eh Eh! What do you think you’re doing huh?!” Fei Ren interrupted as she removed Serena’s hand from GuiGui’s arm with Ashton right behind her still yawing.

 

It was nothing. I was just telling her a secret. Right Gui?” Serena said as she let out an evil threatening smile.

 

Let’s go guys.” GuiGui said without even looking at Serena. The moment GuiGui and her friends left the room, Serena was smiling victoriously. Seems like she was winning a particular game. DANG! I hate Serena.......really.............

 

Serena’s POV

 

Everything is going just as planned. Except that there are some nuisance especially that Fei Ren and that Hebe. Just what’s wrong with them? I need to act more to get everybody’s sympathy. Watch out you Gui.

 

Normal POV

 

Ashton, Fei Ren, and GuiGui walked towards the parking area to get Ashton’s car oh yeah. GuiGui was silent and yeah they felt weird but they, thought that it’s better to leave GuiGui be. So yeah while they were inside the car, Ashton tried to talk to Gui.

 

Gui, do you want to continue asking permission to your mom?” Ashton asked as he looked at GuiGui’s reflection on the mirror.

 

yeah. I think she’ll allow me.” GuiGui answered.

 

You know Gui, that Serena is really stinky you know. You should avoid her. She’s jealous between you and Aaron’s so called friendship.” Fei Ren teased as she rolled his eyes.

 

Fei Ren, how could that be? We’re just friends .” GuiGui tried to defend herself.

 

Aww come on! We both know that she’s jealous. She likes Aaron and Aaron goes mostly with you.” Fei Ren said as she hit GuiGui’s shoulder.

 

There’s nothing so special between us. He was just trying to change. He was trying to make friends aside from Fahrenheit.” GuiGui said while looking away.

 

Yeah whatever but why is that Serena girl always sticking around him? Is there any dignity left for herself? But if there was anyone more unfortunate between the three of us, it’s Ashton. Right?” Fei Ren said as she flicked Ashton’s ear from behind.

 

Ni gan ma! (what are you doing?!) I’m already unfortunate to have you Fei Ren. Being your baby sitter. And please..........I can’t stand seeing that exotic woman.” Ashton growled as he gave out a disgusted look.

 

Eh......guys, why are so against Serena? And why are you saying that she’s sticking with Aaron?” Fei Ren and Ashton looked at each other when they heard GuiGui’s question. Ashton let out a big sigh before he began his sentence.

 

Well, based on what I heard, Serena was with Fahrenheit when they were in America. She’s their friend. Serena was a weak girl. That’s what they say. So Aaron, being her first friend in America when she was in school, her dad asked Aaron to guard Serena from harm. And so she began mingling with Fahrenheit especially Aaron. Rumors say that she has some sort of love feelings for Aaron.”

 

Eh Eh Eh dragon ninja, are you sure? Aaron is protecting her? Why are the other members of Fahrenheit avoiding her?”

 

Avoiding her? What do you mean Fei Ren? Ashton, why do you know so much things?” GuiGui asked in a confused tone. Fei Ren covered and Ashton cleared his throat before answering GuiGui’s question.

 

Well, I don’t know if I heard the right thing but......some says that there was a particular incident that caused Calvin and the others not to like her. I bet Aaron doesn’t know about this stuff.”

 

Or maybe that monster was just brain washing Aaron!” Fei Ren declared as she gave GuiGui a convinced look.

 

Aiyo guys, you can’t judge her like that. Let’s just let her be. We don’t know what happened right?” GuiGui said, trying to save Serena from the conversation.

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

I know Fei Ren and Ashton are good people. They don’t know how to lie when not needed. And it’s not their habit to ruin other people’s reputation. But...........I can’t be so judgmental. It would be unfair on Serena’s part. She should not be judged just how the way she acts in front of everybody. Maybe she was just hiding a reason or something. She can’t be that bad right? Besides, she should not be angry at me. Aaron and I have nothing special with each other. I swear. Yeah.........I was the only one swearing.

 

Normal POV

 

Hao le, Hao le.............I don’t understand why you see her as a future friend, when Ashton and I sees her as a.............yeah you know........wicked monster.” Fei Ren justified as she gave out an as if convinced look.

 

Eh? All monsters are wicked.” Ashton added as he gave out an as-a-matter-of-fact look on his face. Fei Ren’s eyes widened as she protested and started to pull Ashton’s shirt.

 

Hey! Not all monsters are wicked! What about cookie monster?! He’s cute you know and he’s not wicked. He’s just always hungry that’s all!”

 

Hao le, hao le! He’s an exemption!” Ashton gave up after he noticed that Fei Ren was really strangling him seriously.

 

great! Now you know.” Fei Ren pouted.

 

Besides, you look alike.” Ashton secretly muttered and then laughed hardly afterwards. GuiGui and Fei Ren looked at him with a you’re-weird look on their faces. Ashton stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

 

What’s wrong with you dragon ninja?” Fei Ren asked in a monotonous voice.

 

Mei you le (nothing), just don’t mind me.” Ashton said as he hid his urge to laugh but eventually ended up with yeah you know.............laughing out loud as in............LOL . Fei Ren and GuiGui moved closer to each other with their goose bumps arousing. You know people, in their eyes, they see Ashton as a mad scientist or what. Something that looks like Albert Einstein when he gets crazy. So yeah......basically, that’s what they see Ashton for. He’s creepy. But still...........for me, (this newly motivated author) Ashton is still cute. And of course Aaron you know.

 

~Inside GuiGui’s House~

 

Normal POV

 

The moment GuiGui, Ashton, and Fei Ren arrived at GuiGui’s house, they immediately went inside. Lian Zhi greeted them with a wide smile when they opened the door that gave the three of them more creeps. Yeah because there were no sounds when they came in so they thought there was nobody out there but when Lian Zhi suddenly appeared in front of them...........................wow...........they were so X_X..........yeah you know how they looked like.

 

I’ll just go upstairs and ask mom about that matter Ashton.” GuiGui said as she started to go up the stairs. Ashton and Fei Ren sat down on the couch. Everything was going on so silent when.....................................

 

I’m sorry for letting you wait, here’s your drinks.” Lian Zhi said as she suddenly appeared behind Ashton and Fei Ren handing each of them a glass of orange juice. Ashton and Fei Ren got extremely shocked. If you only saw their faces, you would probably think that they are having a diarrhea. Yeah............their faces looks so sour.

 

A-A-A-A-A-h thanks.” Ashton managed to reply while stuttering. He looked at Fei Ren who was currently frozen and yeah......she was pale. Lian Zhi bowed before she left and yeah you know.......the speed on how fast she appears is slower than the speed she disappears.

 

A-Anyways..........Fei Ren, did you already told your parents about you having a sleep over at my house?” Ashton stated as he tried to create a more positive atmosphere.

 

Y-Y-Y-eah.........I immediately sent them a text message when Da Ya declared that you are letting us use your..............yeah you know what you lent us.” Fei Ren replied as she tried to fake a little laugh.

 

Ashton?” Fei Ren and Ashton’s conversation was cut when Ji Lin called Ashton’s attention. Both of them immediately stood up from the couch and faced Ji Lin.

 

Yes auntie?” Ashton replied with a bow.

 

Aiyo you don’t have to be so formal. Anyways, are you sure that it’s okay with you to let GuiGui stay at your house?” Ji Lin asked with a worried look on her face as she faced GuiGui.

 

Yes auntie. I am alone in there after all.” Ashton replied with an assuring smile.

 

Oh well. Since both of you wanted it............ I will allow her. Please do be careful. And look after each other.” Ji Lin reminded.

 

Yes auntie. And I guess we should go now. I will just send someone to get GuiGui’s things auntie.” Ashton finally said as he bowed.

 

Okay Bye!” ji Lin bid them goodbye as she let out a charming smile.

 

Bye mom! I will visit you during weekends.” GuiGui said as she bid her mom goodbye and gave her a kiss.

 

I will wait for that.” JI Lin justified as she smiled back.

 

Bye auntie!” Ashton and Fei Ren said together before going out and finally headed towards Ashton’s house.

 

 

Ashton’s House

 

Normal POV

 

The moment they arrived at Ashton’s house, Fei Ren and GuiGui was like. O.0 yeah they were so shocked. Their mouths formed an ‘o’ shape as they eyed every inch of Ashton’s house.

 

Wow dragon ninja. I was spying your house for years but I never had the chance to get this close. It was really big from a very far distance. And now.............it’s colossal. You can now proceed in building a football stadium as your front yard.” Fei Ren muttered but it was loud enough for Ashton and GuiGui to hear.

 

You we’re spying?!” Ashton and GuiGui both said in unison.

 

Oh yeah? So what.” Fei Ren answered with a got-a-problem-with-that look on her face.

 

I never had the chance to see that this house was this big. It looks like a coliseum.” GuiGui said as she plastered her eyes on the house.

 

Hao le, Hao le, stop that guys. It’s................creepy. You both looked like hungry house eaters.” Ashton said as he dragged both of them inside because their eyes were still glued on the huge enormous scenery so yeah......................................that’s all................... he dragged them like frozen standing corpses. When they were already inside, they were shocked. Not because the inside part was more amazing but...............it was...............plain and so.........lonely......

 

Eh..........my cousin lives in this deafening silence?” GuiGui muttered as she observed the place keenly.

 

Ashton you live in such a lonely awesome big place.” Fei Ren said as she tried to annoy Ashton.

 

Actually it’s kinda dirty, and aside from that, the size of this house makes it hard for me to live alone. I’ll be crazy due to silence.” Ashton affirmed as he looked at GuiGui and Fei Ren with a light smile.

 

Aww~ come on Ashton you won’t be lonely in the next few days because you’ll die because of intense annoyance.” Fei Ren joked as she placed her arms around Ashton’s shoulder who was looking at her plainly.

 

No. I’ll die because of intense fatigue from being your baby sitter. Get it?” Ashton said as he wrinkled his forehead.

 

Blah Blah but still..........” Fei Ren argued as she let out a troll smile. And after that, the three of them laughed hardly and really...............yeah......had the best bonding they never had for the past years. They went to a fast food chain afterwards to eat their dinner and also to the supermarket to buy some raw foods to be stored in the fridge. After that, they went home immediately and took their rest.

 

 

~Ashton’s Room~

10:16 P.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui was in Ashton’s room lying on the floor with her front body facing down as she was texting her mom and some of her classmates like Ella and Hebe. Fei Ren was well...........she was on top of Ashton’s bed with the same position as GuiGui; except that she was well....... playing with Ashton’s I-pad. Ashton was watching T.V and was doing the same position with Fei Ren and GuiGui and was nibbling some........yeah potato chips.

 

Eh, dragon ninja.........are you sure it’s alright if we share the bed? You mean like........yeah the two of us in this bed?” Fei Ren asked as she grabbed some potato chips from Ashton. Ashton choked when he heard what Fei Ren said.

 

Are you sure? How can you assure me that I will still be alive when I wake up?” Ashton said in a monotonous voice.

 

Dang you.......what do you mean?” Fei Ren asked with a confused expression on her face.

 

You, sleeping beside me is alright. But how sure are you that you will not strangle me when I am still asleep? Huh?” Ashton explained as he cleared his throat.

 

Ashton? Really?” GuiGui butted in with a really shocked expression. Yeah you know you can’t blame GuiGui because yeah you know..........when they had their sleep over when they were still in their sophomore years, GuiGui and Fei Ren had a normal sleeping position before they closed their eyes and when the morning came, Fei Ren’s foot was already on GuiGui’s neck making it hard for GuiGui to breathe. She suffocated.................yeah........so we can’t really blame her for that..............it’s so traumatic you know?

 

Eh! I am absolutely silent and behave when I sleep..........Ashton, I promise I will not kill you when you sleep.......I swear.” Fei Ren pouted as she made a puppy dog face in front of Ashton.

 

Hao le, hao le.......promise? really?” Ashton confirmed as he gave out a deceiving face.

 

Dui! (right!) I promise..... Thanks Ashton! You’re so great! It’s just that........I am not used to sleep without somebody beside me when I am on other’s house.” Fei Ren explained as she hugged Ashton but bowed her head afterwards when she mentioned about ..................yeah............. the last sentence. Ashton rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

 

Blah, Blah.......you don’t have to be so dramatic King Kong.......seeing you like a soft lady gives me creeps........I prefer to see you the weird and........uh.........torturing King Kong.” Ashton demanded as he struggled to remove Fei Ren from her grip against him.

 

Hao le...............but the last thing that I said was true........really....” Fei Ren finally said as she cuddled and closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep. Ashton fell silent and GuiGui too. They ended up looking at each other and created a really weird silent atmosphere. They both shrugged their shoulders and let out a big sigh.

 

Selina has Monophobia?” Ashton asked GuiGui after he thought about what Fei Ren said. GuiGui looked at him with wondering eyes.

 

Uuhhhh........dui.......you don’t know about that? Or...............you just don’t remember?” Ashton crinkled his forehead as he tried to remember their past.

 

~Flashback~

 

Little Fei Ren was walking on the school park alone. She was crying as she sat down the nearby bench and had her tantrums there.

 

Gui, where are you? Gui...........stop hiding now........you’re scaring me......” Little Fei Ren muttered as she continued to cry.

 

Eh? The brave Selina is afraid of being alone?! HHAHAHAHA” a certain kid teased Little Fei Ren when he saw her crying. Ashton happened to hear what the kid said.

 

Selina?...............she never cried..............it must be serious!” Little Ashton muttered as he rushed to the place where Little Fei Ren was. When he arrived, Little Fei Ren was still crying and the other kids were still teasing her.

 

Such a cry baby! Still afraid of being alone?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

Alone?...........Aiyo! “ Ashton thought as he continued to rush towards Little Fei Ren.

 

Eh! Stop that! She’s sick! She’s Monophobic! Stop teasing her will you!?” Ashton continued as he defended Fei Ren.

 

liar! She’s just a crybaby!”

 

Go away or I’ll kick your butts off!” Little Ashton threatened as he comforted Little Fei Ren. Little Ashton hugged Little Fei Ren who eventually stopped crying.

 

Thanks.”

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Normal POV

 

You’re the one who discovered it right?”GuiGui interrogated as Ashton started to adjust with the situation.

 

Uh-uh-uh yeah.........I forgot...........Aiyo forget it..........let’s sleep now.” Ashton finally said as he lied down beside Fei Ren and was about to sleep.

 

Yeah let’s do that but.............”

 

What................... You don’t like to sleep on the floor?”

 

No not that it’s alright with me.........it’s just that.......who will prepare the things for tomorrow when our classmates will be here?”

 

Aiyo~ later, when we wake up in the morning, maids will already be all over the house I swear.”

 

ow~ it’s magic............right?”

 

Yeah kinda’. I called my dad when we were at the supermarket and he said that he’s gonna send some men to get your things and to call the maids. So.........there should be no problem anymore.......so........let’s sleep........”

 

Hao.” GuiGui replied as she lied down on her bed and Ashton clapped his hands to turn off the lights and prepared to go to sleep too. (His lights and some selected appliances were........yeah........you know...........clap activated and sensitive.......so...............yeah.........that’s all.......yeah........really.

 

Jiro’s POV

 

Aiyo~ It’s been a long day..........and.........I have been mingling with my classmates for like.........12 hours and Fei Ren will be my partner for like........2 weeks and yet I can’t still remember her............GGGAAAAHHHH What the hell! Did I secretly got selective amnesia? Darn it........My head hurts thinking about that and..............that Ashton guy adds too........he’s so.......I don’t know............but..........Hao le, never mind..........stop thinking about it............Everything will be alright for tomorrow’s activity...........I’ll just have to go with the other guys so I won’t alone and feel like............out of place when I go to Ashton’s house.........And......I guess my mission will be postponed I guess? Because...........I need to focus on.........uhmm.........remembering things and........maybe the game would help a lot.... Yeah I guess so.......Better sleep now...........

 

 

Zun’s POV

 

Alright now how should I arrange things right now.........tomorrow, everyone will be at Ashton’s house and is going to be really busy..........hmm........not bad at all..........so.......haha now, Secret Spy Agent Zun is on function.........KEKEKEKE so how should I put this..........Oh yeah! My final plan will be this.........tomorrow, I will arrive at Aaron’s house really early........early in the sense that he’s not yet done preparing for himself so that, while waiting for him, I will have the chance to ask Butler Lee about GuiGui, tell Calvin about the gathered information, and then...........WALLAH!!!!!! I’m done with my secret agent mission!!!! WAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! (choke) (clears throat) but...............why did I agree with Calvin’s plan anyways? GuiGui seems to be a nice girl.......I think it’s impossible for her to be like of those other flirty girls around.......and......... she’s even better than that Ella woman.......... why did I agree anyways?.......HMMMM I think Calvin did something fishy in order to let me and Jiro agree with his secret plans.......KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

 

 

Calvin’s POV

 

Tomorrow, everything’s gonna start........the plan, the investigation, the observation, and most of all, the game........but.......why can I sense an aura of discomfort.........maybe something weird and unexpected’s gonna happen tomorrow..........I hope it’s not gonna ruin everything........and I hope Serena’s .........uh~ Serena.......I hate it even saying or thinking about her name........... DAMN that Serena.........I’ll make sure she’s not gonna make a foul play tomorrow.............I know her style.........make people feel her sympathy using a foul play..............just like what happened before...........a foul play.........

 

 

Ella’s POV

 

KEKEKEKEKE a soccer game.........WWWAAAAHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT!!!!! I feel so excited thinking about the game! I mean.............soccer is one of my favorite sports.......and....yeah..........you know........but..............I also feel nervous because yeah people..........Aaron’s my partner and he’s kinda cold and creepy...........but anyways, I’ll try my best to be a good partner and to have a high grade too........KEKEKE and also to ask him about.........yeah I was just thinking that........ you know.........maybe GuiGui and him has somewhat a past with each other and stuff.......KEKEKEKEKEK I also feel interested you know......because it’s kinda weird that it’s on the first day of school, and they are already close with each other and it feels like......they have something fishy with each other so no humungganoid can blame me alright?

 

 

Hebe’s POV

 

GAAHHHHH my blood is still boiling and my nails still feel like scratching someone else’s face! Damn that Serena! If really GuiGui was not there~! Her face would be a scratching pad by now! I really can’t take her! I know it’s been the first day of school but...........she’s already acting like she’s popular or what! I am the popular one! She’s nothing but a speck of dust on my path! And also.............why is she sticking around that Aaron prince?! She’s so...........UNDIGNIFIED! Stupid flirt! GuiGui is better when she goes with Aaron why is she destroying the atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!! GGGAAAAAAHHHHHH I’ll make sure she won’t have the chance to go near Aaron tomorrow! I swear by the most honorable and most respectful pedicure in the world that I won’t let her touch Aaron nor GuiGui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Aaron’s POV

 

Today was such a happy and surprising one....I mean happy because finally, I get to meet GuiGui again, and surprising because she was not my partner and............everything could have been better if she was my partner.......... but anyways, I hope I could still spend a nice time with her tomorrow even if she was not my partner..........I just want to give back all those nice memories that she has given me in the past and nothing much..........we have nothing in special......really nothing.