Chapter 15- trying to start a new beginning with someone I already knew

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 15

 

~After 7 years~

 

June 8, 2012- Monday

GuiGui’s House

6:28 A.M

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

            WWWAAAAAAHHHHHH what a wonderful morning! I am already in my Senior Years! I am so excited to go to school right now! I swear! Wow! It’s been so fast! Time flew so quick! You know the feeling that you are still a mid school student yesterday and when you wake up, you are already a senior! Oh my gosh I can’t wait to know my new classmates! Anyways, I have to prepare for school now! I can’t be late for my first day of school!

 

Normal POV

 

7 years have passed and GuiGui is now 16 years old. She is already a teenager. So fast right? She was just 9 years old before, and now she is already a cute grown up lady. Oh well, as you all know, she is just a normal bubbly girl. The moment she woke up from bed, she made some critical thinking on how she should start her exciting day. She immediately rushed towards her bathroom, and after 10 minutes, she was already done in preparing herself for school. She went straight to the mirror to comb her hair. As she was fixing her hair, she spotted her earrings.

 

“Hi Aaron. Did you know that I am already in my senior years now? I hope you are also doing good right now.” She said it to herself while looking at her reflection.

 

Lian Zhi, their unfortunate, salary-less maid, was already waiting at the end of the staircase waiting for GuiGui to go down, for her to be able to give GuiGui’s bag. GuiGui hurried down, grabbed her bag from Lian Zhi’s hand, and rushed to the kitchen. She got a piece of bread and let hold it as she was putting on her shoes. She bid her mom goodbye, and immediately ran towards school.

 

“bye mom! See you later!”

 

“bye! Good luck!”

 

“Thanks!”

 

As GuiGui was running along the street sides, a chaos occurred. There were snatchers that snatched a student’s wallet, which caused the mob of people to form in the streets. GuiGui was stranded so she just stayed where she was for a while and waited for the mob to disappear. As she was waiting, a blue sports car passed by. She looked at the person driving. He seemed familiar.

 

~Flashback~

 

 

“Y-yeah” GuiGui stuttered. She could feel tears starting to form around her eyes but she managed to act like it was nothing.

 

“Uh! Cold persons as you all know! Aren’t you even saying goodbye to him?” Fei Ren asked as she grabbed their hands wanting to them to have shake hands. Yeah!

 

“Goodbye.” GuiGui managed to say.

 

“That’s all?! Why in the world are you all acting like this?! So silent eh! No goodbye kiss?!” Fei Ren pouted as she crossed her arms. GuiGui’s eyes widened and then the scene when Aaron kissed her forehead flashed in her mind. She froze for a second.

 

“I already gave her one.” Aaron said with a smirk. GuiGui looked up blushing. Fei Ren stared at them unsatisfied.

 

“So? It was yesterday! Not now and---“ Fei Ren was cut by the announcement about their flights.

 

“All passengers heading towards America, you only have a few minutes before the airplane leaves. Please proceed now and we will take off after 5 minutes.”

 

Aaron shrugged his shoulders And let out a big sigh as he went nearer and nearer to GuiGui. When he was near enough, he gave GuiGui a hug then muttered something.

 

“That was my cue. I will be going now. Thank you for all the good things that you taught me and to all the fun experiences that you shared with me.” GuiGui closed her eyes as she listened to Aaron’s words and hugged him back. Aaron broke the hug and turned his back then walked away. But before he totally disappeared from GuiGui’s sight, he gave her a wink and finally left.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

            Could that guy be............Aaron? He looks like Aaron but............no......that can’t happen. It will never happen. He already went away. He will never come back anymore. If he really is that guy, he must have forgotten about me. Who am I for him anyways. He has no chance of going back to Taipei. His life will be better when he lives in America. This not true Wu Ying Jie. Snap out to reality.

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui let out a big sigh as she shrugged her shoulders and continued walking the moment the mob disappeared. She looked at her watch and was startled when the time was already 6:49 A.M. She quicken her pace, hoping not to get late.

 

Same day

Zhuang Di National Private High School

7:12 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui ran as fast as she could. When she arrived at the school gate, many students were still there. Everybody was looking at the big bulletin board posted in from of the main building. They sure are excited to know their new classmates. GuiGui attempted to insert and look at her classmates herself when a hand suddenly pulled her arm that made her scared and shocked.

 

“Wu Ying Jie! We’re classmates!” Fei Ren exclaimed as she hugged GuiGui from behind. GuiGui was shocked and was totally feeling weird when she realized that an alien was right behind her.

 

“What the hell! who are--------Fei Ren?”

 

“Duh!  Yeah this is meeeeeeeee! You’re ever loving best frieeeeend! Go Go Go!”

 

“We’re classmates?”GuiGui asked in a shocked face.

 

“repeating? repeating? Why do you love to repeat dialogues huh?” Fei Ren retorted with a yeah-obviously look on her face.

 

“I’m serious!”

 

“Fine Fine. Yes we are classmates so you don’t have to squish yourself into that group of people....and.....guess who! We also have a comrade!”

 

“Really? Who?!” GuiGui’s eyes glistened when she heard Fei Ren’s news. 

 

“Charan!”

 

GuiGui turned to face the person that Fei Ren was talking about and was shocked when she saw the person. The person waved his hand as a sign of saying a silent ‘hi’.

 

“Ashton?! Ashton Chen?!” GuiGui screamed in joy as she run and hugged her cousin. Yeah he was her cousin. He is so damn handsome. I tell you. He’s tall, he got those cute chinky brown eyes, his cute hairstyle, he is good in martial arts, basketball, baseball, car racing, and playing tennis and also soccer. Hmmmmm......his talents are too many to enumerate and explain. He was just of her age and they were close to each other. And to justify, he damn too talented and.......smart obviously.

 

“Gui! I miss you! Wow! you are still chubby and short as usual!” Ashton joked as he tapped GuiGui’s head.

 

“What?!”

 

“Naah I was just joking.” Ashton said while giving out a cute light smile. (gosh I am melting thinking about his smile)

 

“I can’t believe the three of us will be in the same class!” GuiGui squealed in joy. Fei Ren and Ashton looked at each other and smiled.

 

“Yeah dream girl. Say whatever you want later and let’s get inside our classrooms before we run out of chairs. Our classmates are already inside but there is an emergency faculty meeting announced a while ago so there will be no ‘getting to know you’ session today so let’s go or we’ll stand at the back. OK?” Fei Ren said with like-a-boss look on her face.

 

“I agree Gui. Let’s go or we’ll have to sit separately. You want that?” Ashton said in a calm voice while pouting.

 

“Alright let’s go! I want to sit with Ashton! Yay!” GuiGui shrieked as she tugged Ashton’s hand. Fei Ren cleared as she let out a troll face with an excuse-me-I-still-exist-and-I-still-need-attention look on her face.

 

“Ehemm...... Am I still a member of the group?” Fei Ren said in a monotonous tone with a scary look as if going to eat Ashton. GuiGui and Ashton looked at her. Ashton smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head at Fei Ren as Fei Ren glared at him with an I-regretted-that-you-exist look on her face.

 

“Fei Ren, of course you are! Why did you think about that? You are my best friend right?” GuiGui said in a very cute voice. Fei Ren’s face lightened as she let out a sigh with an I-can-now-die-of-happiness look on her face. 

 

“I am?” Fei Ren said as her eyes glistened.

 

“Yeah!” GuiGui replied cutely. She then looked at Ashton and smiled widely. Ashton took GuiGui’s bag and smiled back as Fei Ren followed them behind. You know, Fei Ren is still in dreamland, teary eyed and the words “Fei Ren, of course you are! Why did you think about that? You are my best friend right?” Keep on replaying on her mind.

 

“huh! Beat you Ashton! I am more important to GuiGui than to you! HAHA! You can never take GuiGui’s attention from me!” Fei Ren thought as she smiled scarily at Ashton and gave out a wicked look. Ashton’s goose bumps aroused when he stole a glance at Fei Ren. He immediately looked away and the next thing he knew, they were already in the classroom.

 

            When they arrived at the door of their new classroom, GuiGui spotted three seats vacant. And the seats were miraculously horizontally aligned. They rushed towards those seats and settled. The arrangement is this. Ashton-GuiGui-Fei Ren. However you picture that out as long as GuiGui is in the center. When they were contented with the arrangements, they felt awkward and spotted a mob of girls gathering in front. Seems like they were surrounding some people over there. Heat throbs I presume? Oh well, since they can’t relate, they just ignored it. Fei Ren yawned when she noticed how the class was so boring.

 

“Okay Ashton I will lend GuiGui to you for now and I will just take a nap while the bookworm ninjas are not yet here.” Fei Ren said before taking her sleep as she buried her face on the table and closed her eyes. GuiGui and Ashton nodded and looked at each other. And also..........what Fei Ren meant about the ‘bookworm ninjas’ were the teachers actually.

 

“Ashton, I still can’t believe that you are back here in Taipei!” GuiGui started the happy conversation.

 

“Yeah. When my dad told me that I will be allowed to go back to Taipei, I was really happy and already booked a ticket the next day. I was so excited to go back to my old life.” Ashton explained as he continuously gave out a cute happy smile.

 

“Wow! You were really that excited? What were you doing in Hong Kong for so many years anyways?”

 

“Oh that? It was my dad’s decision. He wanted me to temporarily study in Hong Kong as I am trying to finish my Kung Fu studies there. I already finished my Kung Fu sessions a year before, but since my dad wanted me to attend the Grand BMW Convention held in Hong Kong, I decided to stay a year more; since that convention was really rare and once in a lifetime.”

 

“o_0......you have achieved so much Ashton........I feel so proud of you being my cousin!”

 

“Awww my cute cousin.....Thanks but I am afraid that I might not spend most of my time with you.”

 

“Shen me? Why?”

 

“Because......when the school head knew that I am transferring here, he immediately placed me in the tennis club, basketball team, and in the baseball team too. I am afraid that it might fully occupy my schedules every week and every day.” Ashton said worriedly.

 

“Is that so?...........Don’t worry! We’ll go with you on your practices! And we’ll go home together! Is that alright?”

 

“Really? You’re really gonna do that?”

 

“Of course! Me and Fei Ren! Right Fei Ren?” GuiGui asked as she looked at the sleeping Fei Ren who was currently dreaming about some guy. And in her dream, the guy was asking her to marry him and in her dream, she said ‘yes’, which was the word that GuiGui heard so she thought that Fei Ren said yes to what she just said. Funny right?

 

“Yes.......I do.” Fei Ren sleepily muttered. GuiGui gleamed and faced Ashton.

 

“See? We’re going with you! We don’t know anybody here yet so I guess the three of us should stick together.”

 

“Uhuh? I guess........yeah that would be alright......And also.....Gui......since......uhmm.......you know we are relatives......and..........I am alone in my house..........I was thinking about asking you to live with me if Aunt Ji Lin would allow you.” Ashton pleaded as he stuttered.

 

“Wow! I would want to but.....I still need to ask permission.......wanna go with me when I ask permission this afternoon?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Ashton and GuiGui looked at each other then laughed afterwards. They continued to bond with each other when........suddenly........a scumbag horse came to the scene and ruined it.

 

“Chen Xiao Long Tong Xue, the baseball team needs you right now.” A certain  scumbag called Ashton from the door. Ashton looked down as he let out a sigh and then looked at GuiGui with a shall-I-go look on his face.

 

“Fine you can go now. But we will see you during break in the baseball field alright?” GuiGui answered as she slightly smiled.

 

“Got it. I will be waiting for you.” Ashton finally said as he walked towards the door and went with that scumbag horse a while ago.

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

What an even wonderful day! My fave cousin Ashton Chen is also my classmate! I bet this year would be interesting! I can’t wait to spend the whole year with my best friend and my cousin. This is so exciting! But.............why are there so many girls in front? Well, I guess there will be lots of heart throbs this year. Huh Heart throbs....KEkEkEkE who the hell cares about heart throbs? Well..................people who likes heart throbs cares about heart throbs. Duh! What kind of logic do I have? Stupid GuiGui! Stupid! Well, I am also very excited to see my cousin play baseball so.............gotta’ chill people!

 

 Normal POV

 

*DING* *DONG * *DING* *DONG The bell rang, (obviously) signaling that it was already break time. GuiGui stood up and saw that the girls in front have already disappeared. “Wow........I really slept that long?” GuiGui thought as she yawned and went near Fei Ren. She was still sleeping..........like a pig......yeah.......she sleeps like an oil. Then..........a reminder hit GuiGui’s head.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHH Ashton!” GuiGui screamed as she placed her hand in her cheeks. Fei Ren woke up with a very shocked and funny face. Her eyes were so red and really widened.

 

“What?! Fire?! Where’s the fire?! Fi----“

 

“No Fei Ren! Ashton!”

 

“Hell yeah? What about that sporty Mr. Perfect chinky dragon?” Fei Ren said as she let out a troll face and an oh-yeah-so-what look on her face.

 

“We promised that the two of us will be watching him play and practice from now on!”

 

“Wut? Did I? Since when?.........wait..........LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS WOULD I AGREE TO THAT!”

 

“You did say yes! When you were sleeping a while ago!”

 

“Yes?..........No Gui! What I meant yes was ‘I do’!”

 

“I do?”

 

“yeah I was dreaming about a blurry faced guy that he wants me to marry him so I said yes. You misunderstood me fatty.”

 

“You said yes to marrying a blurry faced guy?”

 

“Of course......I a hopeless romantic you know. My crush doesn’t even like me you know. How do you expect me to react? I can’t be choosy anymore. Whether the guy ahs a face or not as long as he’s not ugly, I will accept him. I don’t wanna grow old alone!”

 

“Ugly?”

 

“Hey Hey Hey Hey! Guys with blurry faces are not ugly or handsome so he’s not ugly alright?”

 

“Fine whatever but we really have to go now. Ashton is playing baseball and we need to support him.”

 

“Hey Gui.....Are you planning on going with him where ever he goes?........Then did you know how many clubs and school teams are after your most sporty cousin?”

 

“I know that.....And I am willing to go!”

 

“Uh......life..........fine let’s go.” Fei Ren said as she stood up sluggishly and carried her bag and went with GuiGui towards the Baseball Field.

 

~At the Basketball Field~

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui and Fei Ren arrived at the baseball field. There were many students watching the first practice. They were many fangirls too. They were really noisy and they keep on cheering.

 

“Ashton! Ashton! Go Ashton!”

 

Yeah benanah they keep on saying those cheers. In a very annoying and ear-piercing way. Fei Ren let out a big sigh as she covered her ears. GuiGui too covered her ears. They continued walking along the bleachers to find a vacant seat, and there they found an empty bleacher on the front row. They settled in that place and watched Ashton as he play.

 

“Homerun!” Ashton’s team cheered as Ashton started to travel along the home bases.  When he already accomplished his task, everybody stood up and clapped their hands at Ashton. Ashton looked around and spotted GuiGui and Fei Ren. He smiled at them and waved at them, then everyone in the bleachers gave a glare at GuiGui and Fei Ren. After that game, everyone left, leaving only GuiGui and Fei Ren on the bleachers.

 

            Ashton’s teammates started to leave and walk towards the lockers. Ashton and some of his teammates remained in the field still making soma fool plays. Ashton was holding the bat when suddenly; one of his teammates called him and threw the ball in front of him. Luckily, Ashton’s reflexes were fast and strong and he was able to hit the ball with the bat in full accuracy. The ball flew in the air in full speed and velocity that caused the most unfortunate thing that ever happened. The ball flew straight to the sleepy Fei Ren’s head and hit her. Fei Ren opened her eyes and picked the ball.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH How dare you hit me you chinky eyed dragon!” Fei Ren yelled in anger as she threw the ball back in the field. But yeah you know she as so gifted in throwing accuracies, so the ball didn’t hit Ashton but it bent towards the outer side of the court and hit some crazy dudes who were passing that way.

 

“ouch! Who did that?! How dare you mess with me!” That crazy dude yelled when the ball hit him. But what a surprise! It was not only a guy. They were guys. There were four of them. And they’re handsome. But Fei Ren ignored them. She didn’t care. She got hit by the ball so she was in real anger. Ashton made an :0 expression on his face and rushed towards GuiGui and Fei Ren as Fei Ren continued to babble and scold him. GuiGui noticed the four boys going into their direction so she hid behind Fei Ren’s back. When the boys were already in Fei Ren, Ashton, and GuiGui’s location, they tried to start a conversation. A tall masculine guy with a husky low voice started to have a nice talk.

 

“uhmm excuse me, uhmm-----“

 

“Shut up!” Fei Ren yelled as she continued to babble at Ashton without looking at the guys over there.

 

“beca---“

 

“Stupid!” Fei Ren cut him unknowingly.

 

“and I----“

 

“Shut up your big mouth!” and again

 

“your----“

 

“Don’t ever dare talk back at me!” and again

 

“it’s just---“

 

“you stupid bubble head!” and again.......until.......

 

“WHAT THE HELL MISS! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!” The guy yelled and Fei Ren was shocked. She turned around and faced that guy. He was really red in madness. She looked at each guy intently. The one who shouted at her was hot, a muscle-man, and yeah handsome. The oother one was wearing a really wide smile. The other one was cold and silent, and looks kinda’ familiar. And the past one was the most familiar.

 

“Wang........Dong Chen?” Fei Ren muttered.

 

“Ehem....quit with the staring. You see, somebody from this place threw a baseball outside of the court and hit this monkey over here. I am Wu Zun and I am here to settle things. I just wanted you to say sorry and that’s it. The hot masculine guy said.

 

“Uhmm, it was this retarded woman who threw the ball away.” Ashton said with a finally-got-to-find-my-revenge look on his face. But Fei Ren didn’t mind what Ashton said. She was just there.............. staring at the dude that she just hit.

 

“uhmmm miss? Would you mind saying sorry?” Zun asked again.

 

“Zun, how could you be so harsh in front of a nice lady?” The guy with a wide smile butted in as he winked at Fei Ren.

 

“Calvin, you can’t be joking right? You’re saying those words in front of her?” Ashton said.

 

“You know me?” Calvin asked with a why-the-hell-do-you-know me look on his face with his eyes widening and his mouth in an ‘o’ form.

 

“Yeah? Ashton Chen and Calvin Chen? And that woman whom you just winked was Selina.” Ashton said with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone of voice.

 

“Ashton? Ashton! And that girl can’t be...........Selina Wu?!”

 

“hell yeah.........” Ashton answered monotonously.

 

“Wait Wait Wait wait.......you know each other? You and this woman? And this guy named Ashton? Tell me you Casanova.” Zun said in a strict and straight voice.

 

“Yeah. Aaron, Jiro, Zun. This guy over here is Ashton and this verdict woman is Fei Ren. Selina remember? Ashton is my classmate when I stayed for a year in Hong Kong. He’s an excellent athlete. And Selina is......wait.......don’t tell me you can’t remember Selina?”

 

“Selina?! Wait......who’s Selina.” Jiro stated as he started to act like stupid.

 

A/N: uhmm people.....Fei Ren is Selina. Fei Ren is still on the scene. She was just stunned so she was temporarily silent. She has a crush on Jiro remember? She was just there. Staring at Jiro with teary shocked eyes.

 

“She’s was once your neighbor stupid.” Aaron said in a cold voice. Jiro smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

“Oh~......(rewinding decaying memories)still can’t remember but........ man! she sure is strong! No need to let her say sorry Zun.” Jiro finally said as he let out a big sigh.

 

Fei Ren’s POV

 

            OMG! I can’t believe it! Jiro! My long time crush is in front of me! Talking to me! With some weird guys over here! And with this Casanova! And.....wait why did Ashton know these scumbags?! This guy..........he has lots of secrets.....Anyways, I can’t miss this moment! I think I am about to explode! My heart is about to jump out of my chest! Oh my gosh dear Jiro! You are back! I really really miss you! WAAAHHH! But wait...........who’s this Zun eh? Such a weirdo. Dare scream at me huh? You’ll regret it you Zun. And.....................hmm..............what another big surprise......Aaron is also here? Can’t understand the situation anymore......Is this Aaron that they are talking about is the Aaron that I encountered before? Aaron as in.......Aaron Xing......who was adopted by the Yans? Hmmmmmm....this year is gonna be full of complications......KEKEKEKE GuiGui......wait........GuiGui?.....Where’s GuiGui?!

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

“Yeah. Aaron, Jiro, Zun. This guy over here is Ashton and this verdict woman is Fei Ren. Selina remember? Ashton is my classmate when I stayed for a year in Hong Kong. He’s an excellent athlete. And Selina is......wait.......don’t tell me you can’t remember Selina?” Aaron is here?! Aaron Xing is here?! So it was really true?! That guy who was driving the car earlier was Aaron! But.........what if he’s not the Aaron that I knew before. What if he was just an Aaron who has the same name as Aaron? What if I am just mistaken? And......... who are these people with him? Is he also the Jiro that lives near Fei Ren’s house before? Why are there so many surprises today?! Uh my head hurts.....I have to hide..... I don’t want to let them see my epic face......

 

Normal POV

 

“Oh alright......Miss?” Zun waved his hand in front of Fei Ren. But she was still frozen and out of the blue.

 

“Eh..... are you really alright past neighbor?” Jiro said as he also waved his hand in front of Fei Ren’s face.

 

“Ehemm....let me do it.” Ashton said as he cleared his throat and *BANG!* He gave Fei Ren a large bang on the head. Fei Ren blinked and jumped out to reality.

 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIT ME FOR!” Fei Ren yelled as she strangle Ashton who seemed to be unaffected at all. GuiGui was shocked when she saw what happened and went out from Fei Ren’s back and tried to separate Fei Ren from Ashton.

 

“AAHHHHH GHOST!” Calvin, Jiro, and Zun screamed when they saw GuiGui jump out of Fei Ren’s back.

 

“Fei Ren! Stop it! You’re strangling Ashton! Stop that!” GuiGui said as she tried to remove Fei Ren’s hand from Ashton’s neck.

 

“WHO THE HELL DARES TO HIT MY HEAD! SO WHO THE HELL CARES IF I STRANGLE HIM LIKE THIS! DAMN YOU CHINKY EYED DRAGON!”

 

“Fei Ren!” GuiGui shouted but Fei Ren seemed like she didn’t hear her.

 

“GuiGui?” Aaron muttered as he stared at GuiGui.