Chapter 8- You'll Never Know When You Can't Feel It

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

 

Chapter 8

 

September 20, 2005- Tuesday

Duan Yi, Private School, Taipei, Taiwan

8:00 A.M

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

Yeah! Finally! Another day has come! Well.......I actually can’t tell that my mom’s first day in her work was that good, but at least she was taken by the company. Anyways, I am so happy because...........today we are going to take a quiz in Math! *GuiGui is happy but if you ask me, (the author) I will prefer to die rather than be happy and smile while taking a Math exam......take note.....MATH exam.....* And I studied last night so I am excited to know where my knowledge brought me. Well........Hey! This crazy dude was so early huh! I never imagined that rich people also know how to be early. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!Why do I care?

 

~After  the Quiz~

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui flashed a big smile on her face as soon as she received her paper. She then looked at Aaron who was looking at his paper plainly. GuiGui stood up and went near Aaron’s chair. (P.S the girls were looking at her with burning eyes).

 

“Hey! Pig head jerk! So.......how did you prepare for your first quiz huh?”

 

Aaron looked at her with a plain expression.

 

“Photographic memory......” (cold voice)

 

“(rolls her eyes) Photographic memory?! Yeah say whatever! You can’t probably remember all those written expressions and equations on the board because you were secretly sleeping right?!”

 

“ (smirk) you know retard? What’s the purpose listening to a retarded teacher that perfectly resembles you?”

 

“Yeah say what? You were just sleeping! How are you supposed to hear anything?”

 

“High censored hearing capability....”

 

“High censored hearing capability? There’s no such thing as that you know? Why don’t you just accept the fact that you were sleeping?! And that you failed!”

 

“oh? (smirk) So you were not paying attention to the teacher because you were staring at me the whole time right?”

 

“(blush) What?! No, I was not! You snore so loud that I can barely hear the teacher speak!”

 

“Oh~ so you were only listening to me and not to the teacher am I right?(smirk)”

 

“What the----- Never mind! I got a perfect score! How about you?!”

 

“I also got a perfect high score retard. (shows his paper and placed a smirk on his face)”

 

“How did---“

 

“I told you....(stands up and walks towards the door)”

 

“It’s impossi-----“

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

            Damn that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got such heavy eye bags from studying last night and got a perfect score because of extreme hard work! And all he did was photographic memory stuff in which the truth was he just slept in class?!!!!!!!!!! I mean that’s the most annoying thing that ever happened in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is extremely not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Normal POV

 

“Gui, are you okay? Why are you so red?”

“Red what?!!!!!”

“Whoah! Chill! I was just saying that you are so red. You don’t have to scream.”

“Yeah whatever talk to the hand! (walk out effect)”

“Hey! Gui! Wait for me!”

 

Fei Ren’s POV

 

Geez! Just what’s wrong with my cute best friend? I was just merely asking her. Anyways, this Aaron guy.........is he like......trying to lure GuiGui’s attention? EYah whatever you say but........... ever since he transferred here, GuiGui’s attention for me became less!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her attention transferred to that Aaron sort of guy! I mean...........I am not jealous or something, I am not a lesbian you know? What I was just trying to say was..............................WHEN THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM AND THAT THEY DON’T HAVE TO SHOW OFF THAT THEY ARE HAVING A LOVER’S QUARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT THEY SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT I (points to self) FEI REN, ALSO NEEDS TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO THEY HAVE  TO QUARREL EVERY LUNCH TIME?!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY FOR THEM THEY COULD LIVE WITH ALL THOSE LOVE THAT THEY HAVE!!!!!! BUT HOW ABOUT A LOVE LESS PERSON LIKE ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

(inhale, exhale) Ok.............anyways, I am sorry but I can really sense an aura of love all around whenever they quarrel so.............yeah...........sooner or later, they should be able to realize it. Even though we are just 9 years old, it should be necessary right? Love is not exceptional okay?

 

~After dismissal~

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui and Fei Ren were walking together at the school corridors. They were busy talking to each other about what happened to them the entire day. Fei Ren keeps on teasing GuiGui about Aaron and stuff like that. (Yeah that’s what girls like Fei Ren usually do.)

 

“Eh! GuiGui! Why don’t you just admit to me that you like Aaron!”

“(rolls her eyes) Gosh Fei Ren! We only know him for like............. 2 days! How can you say that?”

“Duh! As if it’s not obvious!”

“Why would I like a pig head jerk!”

“Awww come on! You’re the only one who calls him a jerk. Every girl in school thinks he’s handsome.”

“WHAAAAAAT?! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Every girl?! Well I can’t imagine a handsome pig!”

“Yeah laugh out loud Ghostie! You will eat your words someday!”

“Dude! He’s  just arrogant and rich! Why would I like him?! Are you sick?”

“Yeah perhaps you don’t have any idea about love!”

“So? The only love I know is strawberry love!”

“Yeah joke all around! Your conscience will eat Aaron out of your brain!”

“Blab blab I think you’re the one who’s in love with him.”

“Am not! I have my own crush you know!”

“And who’s that? Selina?”

“Shut up! Stop calling me Selina! I hate that name!”

“Selina Selina Selina Selina Selina Selina!”

“Fine! Youll-----“

GuiGui and Fei Ren stopped when they heard voices coming behind the staircases. They looked at each other and then ran towards the staircases quietly.

 

“SHHH! Fei Ren will you shut up? They will hear us!”

“I didn’t make noise!.......Look! It’s Aaron! Ao Quan and Ah Wei are bullying him!”

“Those dudes....”

 

~ Ao Quan, Ah Wei, and Aarons Conversation~

 

“So! You dare fight with us?! You don’t even know whom you’re messing with!”

 

Aaron smirks and stares at Ao Quan and Ah Wei evilly.

 

“H-H-h-hey! Quit staring at us you coward!”

“(smirk) You’re Ao Quan right? And that little elf beside you is Ah Wei right?”

“H-H-How do you know my name! And how dare you call me elf!”

“I’m not as stupid as you guys.”

“What! You’re calling the mighty Ao Quan stupid!”

“Aren’t you?”

“Huh! Fine! You only got a sharp tongue! And a fat brain! But I bet you’re body is not as good as your brain!”

“What do you mean?” cold voice

“Ah Wei and I are good at playing basketball because it’s what real boys do!”

“Say it.”

“Tomorrow at our P.E class, you should fight one on one with Ao Quan!”

“Why not with you? Aren’t you a real boy?”

“Huh! I’m not stupid! I’m shorter than you! How will I supposedly win over you?!”

“Wow I never expect an elf to have such logic.”

“Shut up or I’ll beat you!”

“Fine.(smirk) what if I don’t accept your challenge?”

 

Ao Quan draws closer to Aaron and whispers in his ear.

 

“You know that cute ghost in our class right? If you will lose, she will have to go with Wang Zi at the amusement park on Saturday. If you will win, she will go with you.”

“(smirk) Why would I waste my efforts for that ghost?”

“Well, at least you should accept a simple responsibility as a real man you know? You should know how to protect a girl. If ever you won’t be able to win against us, not only will she go out with Wang Zi, you will also eat up your pride for being a coward and a chicken.”

“Fine....I’ll accept it.”

“Good. Don’t forget it. Tomorrow.”

 

GuiGui adn Fei Ren can’t stand it anymore so they decided to go out from where they are hiding and tried to sop Ao Quan and Ah Wei. GuiGui screamed at the top of her lungs to catch everybody’s attention and started to settle things down.

 

“EHHHHHH! AO QUAN YOU DOG! WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING TO THAT PIG HEAD JERK!” GuiGui screamed as she ran towards Aaron’s side.

“Oh! Ghostie! You’re here? What for?” Ao Quan smiled innocently as he faced GuiGui.

“Ao Quan stop bullying Aaron!” Fei Ren said as she too, ran towards Aaron’s side.

“And you too? Oh come on Fei Ren. Why do you have to protect this guy?”

“He’s just new here and----“ Fei Ren was cut by Ao Quan’s statement.

“Fine girls......... just wait up until tomorrow............Bye!” He said as he turned his back and dragged Ah Wei with him.

“EH! YOU DOG! HOW DARE YOU-------COME BACK HERE!” GuiGui retorted the moment Ah Wei and Ao Quan walked away.

“(demonstrates the I-am-looking-at-you-sign) Watch out for tomorrow nerd.” Ah Wei said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Oh please elf!......................Damn it I want to kick him.” GuiGui murmured the moment she saw what Ah Wei did.

 

GuiGui and Fei Ren then turned to Aaron and asked him so much questions.

 

“Eh....pig head jerk! Don’t believe on those two bubble heads. They are just trying to scare you..... you don’t have to accept their stupid challenges.” GuiGui said as she tried to pat Aaron’s shoulder but he shrugged them off.

 

Aaron just bowed his head down and then turned around as he whispered some words.

 

“If only I could.”

“Did you say something Aaron?” Fei Ren followed up when she heard him murmur.

“No. Nothing Fei Ren.”

“You don’t have to accept it jerk!” GuiGui shouted back trying to stop Aaron from accepting the challenge.

“.............”

“Did their challenge scare you that much? Jerk you----“ GuiGui tried to joke to break Aaron’s silence.

“No it didn’t...........But I don’t want someone to sacrifice...... just let me accept it....I don’t want to be called a coward.” Aaron said in a very cold voice.

“You’re just a jerk but you’re not a coward.....” GuiGui said while she bowed her head down.

“(smiles)You really like to do things your own way right?” Aaron said while smiling at GuiGui, and slowly walking away.

“What-------“GuiGui stammered when she saw Aaron’s smile.

 

Aaron continued to walk until he slowly disappeared from GuiGui’s eyes.

 

“Gui, let’s just go home.........Aaron already went away........we should just wait what’s going to happen tomorrow.......Those two bullies can’t do any harm against him......we should trust in him okay? (winks)” Fei Ren said as she tugged GuiGui.

“Fine.........(rolls her eyes) I can’t believe I am being concerned for a jerk whom I only know for 2 days.”

“I told you! You like him!”

“Shut up King Kong.......... Let’s go home........”

“Fine...........Titanium hearted ghost.”

“Yeah whatever..........Eh.......”

“Yes?”

“You really look good with Jiro.......You know.......he’s a monkey and you’re king kong.....HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA”

“(blush) Very Funny...........”

“Why? Am I wrong? You like that monkey from the other section ever since you were kids right? You were childhood friends.”

“He’s not a monkey alright?”

“Fine......”

“Really!”

“Yeah alright alright he’s funny.”

“Much better.”

“Huh why does this so called love drives king kong crazy?”

“AND WHEN WILL THIS LOVE CHANGE THIS TITANIUM HEARTED GHOST!”

“Shut up Selina.”

“I told you------“

“Selina.”

“Hey! I-----“

“Selina”

“What’s-----“

“Selina.”

>:( Fine!” Prepared to run away.

“Hey! That was just a mere joke! Fei Ren! Wait!”

 

~At night~

GuiGui’s House

GuiGui’s POV

 

Wow.........Today was a very tough day. I never imagined that Aaron’s..........Wait.....did I just call him Aaron?!........That is a major correction! The pig head jerk.........Yes pig head jerk......that’s much better.....I never imagined that the pig head jerk’s first 2 days in school will be this tough........I mean.......he doesn’t look so scared with those two bubble heads but..........still........it’s hard on his part.............GGGAAAAAHHHHH why am I worried anyways.!!!!! But........honestly.......what did that dog tell to that jerk? Why did that jerk suddenly became serious and accepted the challenge...........It must be something really serious...... AHH whatever.........I should sleep now.......I can’t wait to see what would happen tomorrow.........I hope he knows how to play basketball..............

 

~Aaron’s House~

 

Normal POV

 

Aaron was sitting on the sofa with his head tilted up......He has something deep in mind. Then, the deal that he made with Ao Quan came across his mind. “How is basketball played?” He asked himself with a soft whisper and a deep sigh. Then........suddenly........out of nowhere, their butler came out.

 

“Young master Aaron, do you have any problem?” he asked in a very polite way.

“Butler Lee, how do you play basketball?”

“Wh-what.......that’s much of a sudden question.”

“Answer me.”

“Uhmm........(clears throat) Well...........listen very well....... you should shoot the ball inside the ring without giving out a foul. You commit foul when you do illegal actions against your opponent like hitting him, purposely injuring him, going out of the court’s lines, stealing the ball when it is on rise, and travelling the ball. You have three points when you shoot it on the three-point line and beyond, two points when you shoot it on the two-point line and beyond and one point when you do a very close shot such as lay-up and a rebound. You can earn more points when you do a dunk or usually called the slam dunk.”

“Butler Lee.......you should have just handed me the I-Pad after all, I know how to read.....”

“Oh......Hehehe”

“I’m going to sleep now.”

“Good night young master!”

 

Aaron walked away and slammed the door of his room. He then threw his self into his bed and closed his eyes.

 Aaron’s POV

 

How will I play that game? I only heard about it but I never tried playing it. Never mind. I will just ask some people tomorrow. The rules of the game and the techniques so as with the moves are not that hard to memorize right? I will definitely win. By the way...........who is Wang Zi? Wang Zi Wang Zi.....who is Wang Zi........

 

 

 

September 21, 2005- Wednesday

Duan Yi, Private School, Taipei, Taiwan

8:00 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui and Fei Ren was talking at each other when they heard the girls in their classroom scream in a very irritating voice.

 

“What is happening?” GuiGui asked as she covered her ears.

“One thing for sure.......Aaron already arrived.” Fei Ren said as she twirls her hair.

“Really? I thought he arrived earlier than me.”

“He arrived same time he arrived yesterday. You are earlier than usual. You’re excited for his game aren’t you?”

“I am not........Why would I?”

 

Suddenly, everybody went quiet and GuiGui felt that everybody was staring at her. She then looked up and saw Aaron staring at her coldly. She stared at his eyes and Aaron leaned closer.

 

“GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, I need you to tell me something.” Aaron said in a very cold way.

“W-W-Wait jerk! You don’t have to be that mysterious! You’re scaring me...... What do you want to know?”

 

~awkward silence~

 

“Tell me the rules of playing basketball.”

“.................................................................................................................WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“No.”

“ (troll face) THEN WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THEIR CHALLENGE WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT?!!!!!!!!!”

“Just tell me............”

“ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!!!! YOU STILL WON’T MAKE IT! YOU CAN’T LEARN THAT JUST BY LISTENING TO WORDS! YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE IT!!!!!!”

“Are you telling me or not?”

“You----------“

 

GuiGui was cut when Fei Ren covered and stopped her from speaking. Fei Ren wears a very assured smile and a very confident look.

 

“Don’t worry Gui! He will surely win!”

 

Fei Ren then looks at Aaron and with a big grin on her face as she pulled her cell phone out and hands it to Aaron.

 

“Here!(hands the phone) Watch this video of a NBA match. Watch closely and learn how they play the game.”

“(smirks) Got it.”

 

GuiGui struggled to remove Fei Ren’s hands from and gives Fei Ren some death glares.

 

“Fei Ren how will you expect him to learn just by looking at a game? Are you nuts?”

“GuiGui, watch him closely. He is not those normal kids we encounter every day. He’s a genius. Usually, geniuses catch up very fast. Whatever they see, as long as they out their focus in it, they can absorb and apply it. So you don’t need to worry.”

“(fake cry) NOOOOO!!!!!!! He’s doomed!”

“He’s okay so chill out!”

 

~ At the basketball court~

 

Everybody gathered at the basketball court to watch the game. Since the teachers are on a meeting, there are no classes held. This gave them a chance to play the game. Meanwhile, at the lockers.........

 

“Aaron!” GuiGui called Aaron who just finished changing his clothes.

“(smile) Finally you get to call my name.”

“Yeah whatever.....Why don’t you just quit?”

“Quit?”

“Yeah quit! You won’t win!”

“It’s too early to give up. Just watch on how I play the game okay?”

“Dude you are not a ninja!”

“I am if I wanted to. And I can also be Kobe Bryant if I wanted to.”

“ You----“

 

GuiGui was cut when Ao Quan and Ah Wei suddenly arrived at the scene.

 

“So~ the genius didn’t make it?”

“Hey Ao Quan you dog! Stop the challenge! It’s unfair!”

“Why? Don’t tell me that guy over there can’t play basketball?”

“Yeah and------“

“I can. You don’t have to worry. I will still give you a chance to have your three-point shots.”

“Huh! Boast till you’re contented and you’ll get what you want.”

 

After what Ao Quan said, they left them with an awkward silence.

 

“Aaron.............are you sure you’re playing?”

“Why don’t you just trust me? Or do you want to date some Wang Zi guy?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Ao Quan said that if I don’t win you are going to date Wang Zi to the amusement park.”

“What?!!!!!!!!!!!Ok fine you can do it! I don’t want to date that guy and besides I am just 9 years old! How will I accept that!”

“Now I see how scared you are with that Wang Zi.............what if I would just purposely lose?”

“Hey Don’t ever dare do that!  Please win!”

“Why will I? You always shout at me.”

“Please~ I swear I won’t shout at you for one day.”

“Deal. (smirk)”

 

~At The game~

 

Normal POV

 

Aaron, Ao Quan, Ah Wei, and Wang Zi gathered in the basketball court for the game. Aaron and Ao Quan went to the center of the court to prepare for the game. Fei Ren also prepared herself for the game for she is the referee.

 

“Prrrrrrrrrrt!~  Players we are going to start the game! Find your positions now and prepare for the jump ball!”

 

Aaron and Ao Quan gathered at the center of the court with smirks on their faces.

 

Ao Quan’s POV

I will surely beat this scumbag. I will surely win! He doesn’t even know how to play! How will he win over me?!

 

Aaron’s POV

 

Go and boast for yourself you dog. You don’t know what I can do. I play better than you. Just watch and learn for yourself. Let’s make this game the most memorable game of your life.

 

Normal POV

 

“Alright! Here it goes!~ (throws the ball)”

 

Aaron jumps for the ball so as with Ao Quan but Aaron’s jump was higher and got the ball. Aaron smirked as he looked at Ao Quan’s shocked face then he speeded away and went to the other side of the court on the three-pointer line and threw the ball with no sweat and made a three-point shot. Everybody went silent when he made the shot then later on screamed insanely.

 

“How did he do that?!” Ao Quan asked himself who was still stunned after what happened.

 

Aaron walked towards Ao Quan’s side with a smirk on his face and patted Ao Quan’s shoulder as he whispered in his ears.

 

 “Better luck next time dog.”

 

Ao Quan’s face turned red when he heard what Aaron said and clenched his fists.

 

“Alright! 3 points for Aaron no point for Ao Quan!”

 

Fei Ren throws the ball to Ao Quan. Ao Quan grabbed the ball but when he was about to turn around to aim for the other side of the court, Aaron quickly snatched the ball from him in just a second and made another three-point shot.

 

“This is impossible!” Ao Quan shouted in anger as he saw Aaron’s grinning face.

 

“Go Aaron!” GuiGui shouted when she saw what Aaron did. Aaron looked back at her and smiled back. The girls went silent and gave out glares to GuiGui. Wang Zi and Ah Wei on the other hand was arguing.

 

“Ah Wei! I thought he didn’t have any idea on how to play basketball?!”

“Indeed!”

“Why is he leading?! How will I suppose to have fun with GuiGui at the amusement park if Ao Quan won’t win!”

“Ge! Why do we have to take it on a basketball game when you could always confess?!”

“Stupid! I don’t want to beg ok? Every girl accepts me except for her!”

“So what if he won’t win? And besides we are still 9 years old. There are millions of chances! ”

“You’ll pay for this!”

“Ge! GeGe! Where are you going?! Aren’t you finishing the game?! GeGe!”

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

Wow! This dude really is different just like what Fei Ren told me! I can’t believe he actually learned how to play like a professional basketball player just by watching a game! Amazing! This is the first time I saw such a type of person!

 

Normal POV

 

“Another 3 points for Aaron and........PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT! Time’s up! You can stop now guys! Time to announce the scores! -----------For Aaron! He got 24 points and for Ao Quan...........he only got........uhmmmmmm.........2 points. Not bad Ao Quan!”

 

Ao Quan shook his head and then walked away with anger in his eyes. Aaron on the other hand just let out a big sigh when he heard GuiGui.

 

“Aaron! You were so great!” GuiGui exclaimed as she hit Aaron’s shoulder. Aaron just smiled at her and pat her head.

“Remember not to shout at me for a day alright? (smile)”

“(blush) Uhmmm.......yeah I promise.”

“Good........Uhmmm........ghostie, let’s go to the amusement park on Saturday.”

“What?”

“Did forgot to tell you? It’s also one of the deals that I made with that dog.”

“What? To go to the amusement park with you?”

“Yeah....”

“B----“

“I take that as a yes.”

“I didn’t even said a single word yet!”

“Well, you still have no other choice right? Do you? Or you want Wang Zi? I can trade my win with him. (smirk)”

“Hey! How can you deal with me that easily and we’re not even close.”

“Fine date with Wang Zi on Saturday.”

“Eh! I never said that! I said I’m going with you! But it’s not a date isn’t it?”

“Of course not..........(smile) I just want to take a look at Taipei.”

“Deal!”

 

Aaron walked away with a smile on his face. While on the other hand, the girls were giving out glares at GuiGui. Others were whispering and saying bad things at her. That’s the normal things jealous and insecure girls do right? Anyways, Fei Ren was as usual in the corner silently witnessing Aaron and GuiGui’s cheezy and cute arguments. A grin crept on her face as she walked towards GuiGui while on a tiptoe like that of a ballerina.

 

“Looks like someone’s blushing!”

“What?!” GuiGui replied while avoiding Fei Ren’s gaze.

“And look who’s going with Prince Aaron on Saturday!”

“Fei Ren what are you doing!”

“Now you can’t deny that you really like him!”

“Shut up............you’re sick”

“I’m love sick but you’re full of love!”

“(rolls her eyes) yeah whatever.......we are just going out because it’s a deal and that jerk is better than Wang Zi.”

“How is he better than Wang Zi? Both of them are the school’s prince, both of them are arrogant, rich, handsome, and popular. They of the same level you know.”

“At least that jerk has no grim intentions at me. Unlike that ugly prince. It freaks me out when he’s near me.”

“Really? Are you sure Aaron has no intentions for you? Then why did he ask you out?” Fei Ren said with a teasing smile on her face.

“Because it’s a deal King Kong......”

“But----“

“Selina, I hate it when you match me with that jerk alright? Do you want me to call Chang- Shih for you? We are good friends. (fake smile)”

“You don’t have to scare me..........”

 

GuiGui and Fei Ren then walked out of the basketball court and proceeded to their lockers to change. After that, they went to the canteen and eat their lunch for they got hungry cheering for Aaron! YAY!

 

A/N: FOR EVERYBODY’S INFORMATION, CHANG-SHIH IS A CHINESE VERSION FOR VAMPIRES. EXCEPT THAT THEY LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES. THEY ARE ALSO BLIND SO IF YOU DON’T WANT CHANG-SHIHS TO FIND YOU, YOU SHOULD NOT BREATHE FOR THEY USE THEIR SENSE OF SMELL TO DETECT VICTIMS. AND P.S PEOPLE IT’S TRUE. I HATE MATH. I HATE TAKING A MATH QUIZ. I HATE TO LOOK AT MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS. I HATE MATH TEACHERS BECAUSE THEY SPEAK MULTIPLE ALIEN LANGUAGES. *I KNOW SOME ALIEN LANGUAGES BUT MATH TEACHER’S ALIEN LANGUAGE.........I PREFER NOT TO LEARN IT AND ACT LIKE I NEVER HEARD THEM.* YEAH I SOOOOOOOO HATE THEM......BUT I WILL TAKE ENGINEERING AS MY COLLEGE COURSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE..... STUPID AND AWKWARD RIGHT? OR MAYBE FINE ARTS WOULD BE BETTER.....LESS MATH....OKAY NOW I WILL STOP BLABBERING BUT TO ALL READERS OUT THERE, WHO COULD RELATE IN MY SITUATION, PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND WE WILL UNITE IN ORDER TO FIGHT AGAINST MATH ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!