Chapter 9- How To Turn This Day Perfect

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

 

Chapter 9

 

September 21, 2005- Wednesday

GuiGui’s House [Inside Her Room]

10:48 P.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui was lying down in her bed and staring at the ceiling. She seemed to be in deep thought. She was thinking about Aaron’s game a while ago. Even me, I can’t believe that a person could have the skills in playing basketball just by watching an NBA game! *I hope I would have that kind of skill*

 

“How did he know about Wang Zi? Why did agree? Why oh why? Why why why?! (throws the pillow)”

 

“Ouch!” their salary-less maid shouted when she got hit by GuiGui’s pillow. GuiGui was shocked and said:

 

“Oh.........hehe.........sorry for that.....just keep on cleaning there........don’t mind me...{GuiGui said this in a like-a-boss tone of voice and also look on her face}

 

GuiGui let out a big sigh and closed her eyes.

 

 

GuiGui’s POV

 

Gosh! I can’t believe that Aaron won in the game. Those extreme shots and amazing speed steals! Wow! He really is amazing. Of course I am happy. I don’t want to go with Wang Zi you know. I don’t want to go with that cross-legged hominid.  But......why am I feeling so nervous about us going together on Saturday? I mean..........it’s not a big deal anyways. But.........the hell! Why do I feel so scared! There’s nothing special about that thing right? Right? Right? Hey........why do I keep on repeating the ‘right’ word?..........>:( Oh well......I should get ready. I should make sure that in that day, everything would be all right. Huh......time to sleep. Good night everyone. Have a good night sleep and don’t let hippos in ballerina outfits scare you tonight. Good night. 

 

 

September 22, 2005- Thursday

Duan Yi Private School, Taipei, Taiwan

6: 36 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

GuiGui entered the room with her eyes so dark and puffy. Yeah......she didn’t have a good night sleep though. I guess the hippos in ballerina outfits did gave her a nightmare. She eyed everyone *who were looking at her weirdly* and proceeded to her seat. There was an awkward silence. Yeah, as in like.......silence welcomed her. She looked around and found out that Fei Ren was not yet there. She then looked at Aaron. He was bowing his head down. P.S she could feel a cold winter wind passing because of total awkward silence and stares. She let out a big sigh and called Aaron’s attention.

 

“Eh! Aaron! Got any problem? You seemed to be more gloomy than you used to be.”

 

Aaron didn’t even dare move a muscle he just remained like that. Yeah just like that. He didn’t even twitch. Once again, GuiGui called for his attention.

 

“Eh!” GuiGui yelled and tapped Aaron’s shoulder. Aaron stood up and shook his head while saying something.

 

“No........I got no problem at all.”

 

GuiGui gave out a confused look. She doesn’t seem to be convinced. *obviously......who would want to agree that you don’t have any problem when your face shows that you are carrying the whole world in your shoulder. * She saw Aaron slowly turning away. She went in front of Aaron and tried to confirm him when.............Aaron ............fell ............on GuiGui. Yeah......he fell on GuiGui. GuiGui caught him and held his head. There, she saw, Aaron’s pale face. GuiGui’s eyes widened and placed her hand on top of Aaron’s head.

 

“You’re having a fever!” GuiGui screamed after she made a feel at Aaron’s forehead. Everybody in the classroom was startled. Then, Aaron fell again and became unconscious on GuiGui’s shoulder. GuiGui tried to maintain their balance, but it was hard to do since Aaron was like hugging GuiGui and not wanting to let go.

 

“Hey you jerk! Wake up! Don’t scare me this way! Wake up! I can’t carry you alone! Hey!”

 

The teacher arrived and was shocked with what she was seeing. Her eyes widened and opened with her hands held high like on surrender. After some moment in that position, she closed and checked if drool formed inside then, snapped out to reality. She inhaled, then exhaled, then rushed towards GuiGui and Aaron.

 

“What are you doing! Give him to me!” The teacher yelled with her arms wide open as if going to hug Aaron forever and not want to let go, and also looks like wanting to take Aaron from GuiGui’s arms. But Aaron’s hands gripped tighter on GuiGui. So...the teacher had no other choice but to tug GuiGui along, when they went to the clinic. *duh! Where do you expect them to bring Aaron huh?*

 

While they were walking in the hallway, GuiGui kept on watching Aaron’s unconscious face. She felt nervous. “What happened to him?!” She asked herself and without knowing, they already arrived at the clinic. Their teacher laid Aaron on the bed and called for the nurse with a like a boss motion. The nurse took Aaron’s temperature and called for Aaron’s personal doctor to come. After several conducted tests, the nurse was already done and prepared to walk away when GuiGui asked the nurse.

 

“Is he alright? What happened to him?” GuiGui said with a worried look.

 

“Well, he has asthma and a high fever....maybe it’s because he got too tired yesterday.” The nurse replied with a I-know-what-you-did-yesterday-at-the-basketball-court look on her face.

 

“Oh...” GuiGui replied with a sad expression in her face and her head bowed down.

 

“You can le---“ The nurse was cut when Aaron started to moan and cough badly. GuiGui walked towards Aaron and listened to him. Aaron, with his eyes still closed, started to talk with GuiGui.

 

“Please don’t go before my doctor arrives.” Aaron said while catching his breath and wanting to hold GuiGui’s hands.

 

“I won’t.......” GuiGui replied in a very soft voice.

 

“We will still go out on Saturday okay?” Aaron said with a smile in his face but his eyes still closed.

 

“What?! But you’re sick!” GuiGui exclaimed.

 

“Who cares.....I’ll get worse if I stay at home.........Just go with me alright?” Aaron pleaded and holds GuiGui’s hands tighter.

 

“But----“

 

“Please?”

 

GuiGui just stared at Aaron. She can’t say yes for she’s worried that Aaron may collapse any second at the park if they continue but she also can’t say no. She let out a big sigh when she felt somebody tap her shoulder.

 

“Hi little girl, are you having a hard time dealing with my patient?”

 

GuiGui looked up and saw Aaron’s doctor.

 

“Uhmmm.....he----“ GuiGui stuttered.

 

“Why are you here so fast?” Aaron cut GuiGui with an annoyed tone in his voice when he heard the doctor arrive.

 

“Don’t worry, I will still give you the permission to go out on Saturday. (smiles brightly) *Gosh I swear the doctor’s smile was so bright that it could outshine the sun.*”

 

“Really? You’re letting him go out? But what if his condition-----“ GuiGui was shocked and tried to waver the doctor’s decision.

 

“Don’t worry. It’ll be alright. He also needs to have fun rather than just stay at home and mingle with that annoying butler. *he meant Butler Lee. I tell you......he’s damn annoying and confirms everything in his handy dandy i-pad.......lame right? *”

 

“Oh......” GuiGui muttered when the doctor suddenly bent down and whispered something in her ear.

 

“Just go with him alright? He also needs to have a break and this is the best opportunity.”

 

“But why with me?”

 

“I also don’t know but he never went out to have fun. This is the first time.”

 

“Really? But why?”

 

“I still don’t know.”

 

GuiGui and the doctor’s conversation was cut when Aaron joined in.

 

“Hey......My eyes are just closed but I can still hear the both of you. I am just tired not blind and deaf okay?.....what are you whispering about? Is it about me?” Aaron asked in a plain tone that made GuiGui shocked.

 

“N-N-Nothing....it was nothing.....I was just saying that.....since your doctor allowed you to go out, I will go with you on Saturday.”

 

“Really? You will go with me?” Aaron asked with a hint of joy in his voice.

 

“Yes she will Prince of coldness......happy now?” the doctor said while winking at GuiGui. GuiGui giggled.

 

“Why are you laughing Princess of Eye bags and Sleepless nights?” Aaron joked with a smile on his face.

 

“ Hey! It’s  just that I didn’t have enough sleep last night you know! That doesn’t make me the princess of eye bags and sleepless nights!”

 

“And why didn’t you get much sleep?”

 

“ For your information, I had a nightmare about hippos on ballerina outfits!”

 

“Hahaha you still dream about those?”

 

“Hey! You----“

 

“Alright Alright stop all those arguments now. Aaron let’s go.” The doctor cut GuiGui and started removing all the apparatuses that are connected to Aaron and prepared to go.

 

“Goodbye little ghost.” The doctor said before leaving GuiGui alone in the clinic.

 

GuiGui just stayed in that position for some time, then let out a big sigh and went back to her classroom. When she arrived inside the class, everybody was staring at her. The teacher was looking at her weirdly with a oh-so-you-still-have-the-guts-to-go-back-after-what-happedned-a-while-ago look on her face. *I don’t even understand why* And GuiGui’s classmates, *especially the girls* were all glaring at her. Their eyes were so focused on her and it seems like GuiGui was melting from where she was standing. And for the boys,...................blab....they don’t care at all. Their faces were just plain and........looks really bored.......others looked like zombies........an evident trace of non-stop online gaming last night. *actually, I also do that....it’s fun....if ever you haven’t experienced non-stop online gaming, YOU MISS HAVE OF YOUR LIFE!* And GuiGui.........gggggggahhhhhhh she was just there standing at the doorstep devouring all the glares and stares that everybody gives. She just remained standing with her eyebrows twitching and eyes glaring too. She let out a big sigh as she rolled her eyes and said:

 

“What are you looking at?!” GuiGui yelled with a glare-at-me-even-more-and-I-swear-your-legs-will-be-paralyzed-tomorrow-and-your-eyes-balls-will-pop-out-from-your-eye-sockets look on her face. She also glared at their teacher with a go-glare-at-me-and-you'll-be-punished-by-the-principal-you-money-eater look in her eyes. After a long moment of silence, the girls went laughing and others even said:

 

“Hahahaha GuiGui that was just a joke hehe we can’t be possibly angry at you hehehehe *they probably got scared with GuiGui’s glare*”

 

And other’s even said:

 

“Naahh that was nothing you know. We didn’t glare at you. It’s just that....there was a dirt on your face. Hehehehehe”

 

And their teacher went like.....

 

“Oh come on GuiGui I didn’t have any grudge against you. I just got startled with what happened to Aaron a while ago....(nervous smile)”

 

*Yeah probably, all the people inside that classroom got scared by GuiGui’s glare and became plastics. You know people.....when they got stuck......they prefer to wash their hands. I hate them*

 

GuiGui answered them with a are-you-guys-joking-me?-i’m-not-stupid-alright? Look on her face then proceeded to her seat where she dropped her head on the table and mourned while saying:

 

“WAAHHHH I CAN’T UNDERSTAND HIM!!!!”

 

Then GuiGui started to bang her head on the table and kept on saying:

 

“WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?”

 

Then.......GuiGui stopped and again.......her classmates were staring at her ..........again. She cleared and arrogantly said:

“What?! Mind your own business will you and don’t mind me.” She stated with her eyebrows raised and lips pouted.

 

Then, their teacher nodded like a very obedient puppy and continued to blabber in front and started to scribble and scribble some distorted and broken English sentences. The sentences were so crooked that if you try to read it, it would sound like a Martian language. *yeah you know ‘Martians’.....the one that came from Mars.* And did I ever told you that her handwritings were so......how do you call that......abstract? You would have to study Tutankhamen’s Egyptian hieroglyphs before you could even read it. I SWEAR. Then, the bell rang and all the students woke up and immediately rushed to the door. Everything was so fast that on the next second, the classroom was empty and GuiGui, Fei Ren and their teacher were the only people left inside. Hah! And when the teacher noticed that GuiGui was staring at her evilly, she smiled widely tapped her eye glasses *without the glass portion* and tip toed her way out of the classroom. GuiGui’s eyes widened and watched her teacher as she made a ballerina exit. GuiGui sighed and mumbled to herself.

 

“Gosh she reminds me of my nightmare about ballerina hippos last night.”

 

Then, Fei Ren tapped her shoulder while holding the top of her own forehead with a frown.

 

“Hey Gui.” Fei Ren said with a yawn. GuiGui looked up and smiled. But before she could even speak, Fei Ren started to blabber.

 

“Wow Gui you were so scary a while ago.........what exactly happened when I was not yet around huh?”

 

“Well-----“

“Did Aaron confess to you? Because everybody looks so insecure and envious at you!”

“Uhmm----“

“He did! Oh my predictions were right!!!!”

“Ahh----“

“So! What’s the next stage now! You’re going out together?!!”

“W---“

“And-----“

“WOULD YOU PLEASE FREAKIN’ HEAR MY ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS FIRST?!!!!!!!!!”

Fei Ren’s eyes widened when GuiGui screamed into her ears. She touched her forehead and I tell you......her hair flew away when GuiGui shouted. She shook her head and blinked her eyes, then cleared and replied to GuiGui.

“Sure. :)”

“No! he did not confess to me! In a thousand years would he do that.......and Yes! We are going out together on Saturday but only as friends.....or enemies....or---“

“Frenemies!”

“Oh yeah somewhat like that and.....what happened a while ago was that.......Aaron got a high fever because of the game yesterday and he also has asthma and it was severe......so he head to go home with his doctor......”

“oh~ but.........how are you supposed to go when he is sick right?”

“I thought of that too but.....his doctor agreed....he said that this was the first time to have fun with someone else....”

“Oh~ and with you~ (smirk) you must be special to him! XD”

¬_¬ Fei Ren...........you’re weird...let’s just eat now.......you’re probably suffering from intense hunger........” GuiGui said in a plain voice and tugged Fei Ren along and went to the canteen where they ate their lunch peacefully....no......too peaceful...........as in......silently and full of slurping sounds........they were eating noodles okay.......

 

Fei Ren’s POV

(smirk) hmmm......I smell something fishy about this Aaron guy.......still wanting to go out with GuiGui even if he’s sick huh......I can now confirm.......HE LIKES HER!~ PARTEH PARTEH! WOOHOO! OH YEAH BREAK IT DOWN BABEH! SMOKEYH! But one problem......and that’s.......because.........GuiGui can’t realize it and keeps on denying it.......poor Aaron hahaha! Now GuiGui is mine! All mine! Joke...... I can’t probably only have GuiGui for myself......I can also share but only available for Aaron........ And now.......my next mission is to.......wait......HEY! YOU! READERS! WHY ARE YOU EAVES DROPPING ON MY IMAGINATION HUH! IF YOU OUGHT TO KNOW MY PLAN, READ ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! AS IN INTENSE READING! READ TILL YOU KNOW MY PLAN! READ!...............READ!...............READ!..................READ!.....................READ!..........READ!

 

A/N: YOU KNOW DUDES, I AM RUNNING OUT OF GOOD WORDS AND HOW TO INTERPRET THE SCENES. BUT I STILL HAVE A LOTS OF SCRIBBLED IDEAS THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I DON’T KNOW HOW TO ARRANGE THEM. ANYWAYS, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE A CHAPTER THIS WEEK. I HAVE A HECTIC SCHEDULE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO I AM NOT SO SURE I CAN UPDATE MUCH. AND ALSO....I AM STILL COMPLETING MY STORYLINE SO.........I THINK I WOULD HANG FOR LIKE...... 1 WEEK. OR MORE....OR IT COULD BE LESS......YEAH........AND OUR PERIODIC EXAMS IS COMING SO........... I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT.........I’LL JUST TRY TO SNEAK ON THE COMPUTER DURING MY STUDY HOURS AND UPDATE! YEAH! TRY THAT METHOD.......HMMMMMMMM.......HEHE MY BRAIN STRATED TO WORK!!!!!!!! OH YEAH.......I DON’T KNOW IF IT WOULD STILL WORK ON MY EXAMS........YEAH.........BYE. :)