Chapter 21- Mending What's Been Broken

Love Never Goes, It changes From Time To Time

Chapter 21

 

 

Normal POV

 

“Hao le, hao le..........let’s not talk now.....let’s talk some other days....I’ll go to Ashton’s house on Saturday and we’ll go somewhere to talk about this.”

 

“Shen Me?! And you think I am going?! Pig head jerk.....”

 

“Well, whether you like it or not, I will let you go with me. Were friends right?”

 

“Stupid! Go out now! Pig head jerk!” Aaron did not further argue and just tittered and went out of the room while still wearing a smile on his face. While GuiGui, she blushed really mad when Aaron said those stuff and........yet she pretended that she is angry to hide her ever blushing face.

 

“Tomorrow is Saturday.” GuiGui muttered when she realized what Aaron said.

 

June 20, 2012- Saturday

Ashton’s House

9:04 A.M

 

Normal POV

 

Ashton and Fei Ren were peacefully eating their breakfast when the doorbell suddenly rang. GuiGui was in the living room and volunteered to open the door for them. The moment she opened the door, Aaron’s face surprised her.

 

“What are you doing here!” GuiGui shouted as she was about to slam the door before Aaron. But Aaron blocked it and hurt his hand instead.

 

“Ouch!” Aaron groaned in pain. GuiGui who was inside, happened to hear Aaron’s groan. She got worried. But she was doubting if she should open the door or not. But in the end, she decided to open it. She has no other choice.

 

“Aaron! Are you alright?!” GuiGui asked in a very worried tone of her voice. She helped Aaron up and looked at him. Aaron looked at her and smiled.

 

“Well, unless you do something for me, it will continue to hurt.” Aaron said with a smirk on his face. GuiGui was shocked and backed off when she heard what Aaron said. She never knew that Aaron has this side of him. She was used to see him cold and so anti-social. And also silent. Don’t forget it.

 

“You’re playing dumb with me!” GuiGui yelled and pushed Aaron when she realized that she was actually being fooled by Aaron. But actually, Aaron really did get hurt.

 

“I was not. Just go with me and I will promise that you will enjoy the rest of the day.” Aaron assured with a smile as he held GuiGui’s hand. GuiGui blushed when she realized what Aaron did. She immediately removed her hand away from him and looked away.

 

“H-H-Hao le. I will. Just................ be normal..........alright?” GuiGui said while stuttering. Aaron smiled victoriously and held GuiGui’s hand once again. He stood up and helped GuiGui up too.

 

“W-Where are we going? I am not even done fixing myself yet!” GuiGui said as she tried to escape from Aaron’s grip.

 

“Never mind how you look like. Looks are not important to the place where we’re going.” Aaron let out a reassuring smile and carried GuiGui away and let her inside the car. They drove away quickly leaving Ashton and Fei Ren clueless of the person who just rang the doorbell.

 

“Gui! Who’s there?!” Ashton asked but he heard no response. Fei Ren also called but still there was no response. In the end, they decided to go to the living room only to find out that GuiGui was not there and the door was left open. Ashton panicked and proceeded to the gate. He asked the guard who was guarding the gate.

 

“Eh! Where is GuiGui!” Ashton asked as he raised his voice at the guard. He was obviously worried for GuiGui.

 

“Uhmm.........Young Master Ashton, she rode with your classmate named Aaron. He was also looking for you a while ago but he told me that he will personally go and see you.” The guard answered frantically. Ashton calmed down when he heard what the guard said and got out his phone and called GuiGui.

 

~Phone Conversation~

 

“Hello Gui.”

 

“Ashton!”

 

“Are you with Aaron?”

 

“yeah.........how do you know?”

 

“Yeah right. There is what you call a ‘ security guard’ in this new generation.”

 

“Oh....hehehe.......sorry for not telling you that I went away with him. He was such a pig head jerk that he was so much in a rush. Sorry. I will be back before dinner.”

 

“hao.........seems like only Fei Ren and I will be left here.”

 

“haha.....Don’t worry I’m sure you’re still alive when I arrive.”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“yeah! Because you are strong! You will not easily die!”

 

“yeah whatever. Be sure to be back before dinner.Bye.”

 

“Bye!”

 

~End of Phone Conversation~

 

“Who was that?” Aaron asked coldly. Now he was back to his cold self again.

 

“Ashton........but.........eh...........why a sudden change of mood huh?” GuiGui asked in a very confused voice.

 

“You told me to be normal right?” Aaron answered tranquilly. GuiGui smiled secretly.

 

“Hao le.......and.............I prefer the cold Aaron..........because he’s more Aaron when he’s cold. If Serena liked the stupid happy Aaron, I like the cold pig head jerk Aaron more.” GuiGui muttered softly.

 

“Then you love me?” Aaron asked out of the blue. GuiGui was shocked when she heard what Aaron said. She blushed really hard.

 

“E-E-Eh! What are you saying!” GuiGui screamed hysterically.

 

“I heard you.” Aaron said teasingly and looked at GuiGui with a smirk on his face.

 

“S-S-S-So?” GuiGui answered doubtfully.

 

“Shen me?!” Aaron confirmed. It was supposed to be a joke. But he never expected that there was something...............unexpected.......yeah.........

 

“I-I-I said ‘so’! So? What I meant was so what if I like the cold Aaron! What are you saying about love...........love is something that drives smart persons crazy and dumb persons crazier.” GuiGui reasoned out. Aaron smiled and laughed afterwards. He knew what GuiGui meant but he just rode into her own little reason. He felt like laughing out loud.

 

“Hao le, hao le.........well I want to tell you that.............I love you.” Aaron said happily.

 

“SHEN ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” GuiGui screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

“as a friend.” Aaron continued. GuiGui sighed in relief. And then...............awkward silence followed. Seems like there is something wrong between them...........it is really weird........

 

*AFTER 2 HOURS*

 

“Gui, we’re here.” Aaron said softly in GuiGui’s ears as he tried to wake her up. GuiGui slowly fluttered her eyes that made Aaron smiled for a moment. He found it very cute.

 

“U-u-uhmm..” That was the only thing that GuiGui managed to say. She was...........yeah......shocked when she realized that they are only like........inches away from each other. They were staring at each other. Aaron let out a smirk and GuiGui blushed really hard. 

 

            They were so mesmerized with each other that they didn’t notice that........they were already into that moment. Aaron was slowly moving towards GuiGui. GuiGui closed her eyes and....................yeah.........they kissed........they were kissing each other passionately. Yeah no rated imaginations please. They parted from each other when they realized what they have done with each other. Aaron stared at GuiGui for a moment who was blushing really mad. Aaron smiled and caressed GuiGui’s fringes away from her face.

 

“Aaron.....” GuiGui muttered but Aaron placed his index finger in GuiGui’s lips and silenced her. GuiGui stared at Aaron unknowingly. After some moments, Aaron stood up and went out of the car together with GuIGui.

 

            Oh and yeah people did I forget to tell you about where GuiGui and Aaron went? Well, they went to a beach resort and they had fun in there. So let’s skip on what they did during the whole span of time that they were there. Let’s go to the part where there is excitement.

 

After all the fun that they did the whole day, Aaron and GuiGui decided to watch the sunset before they leave the place. They sat together on the sand. Slowly devouring the moment where there is till peace and there are no disturbances between them. No Jiro............no Fei Ren..........no Zun..........and no Serena.

 

“Aaron...................” Aaron looked at GuiGui’s direction when he heard her call his name.

 

“Yeah?” Aaron answered coldly.

 

“Why did you.............k-k-kiss me?” GuiGui asked shyly without even looking at Aaron. Aaron smiled and went near GuiGui then hugged her afterwards. He let her lay down on his lap as he caressed her hair.

 

“Because you were tempting and I am a bad boy.” Aaron answered with a smirk. GuiGui let out a glare.

 

“I’m serious........i-i-t was my first kiss on the lip!” GuiGui mumbled as she hit Aaron’s arm.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s because I like you......you are too insensitive to what I felt before.........ever since we were young........you think I will play that game if I didn’t have any special reason? Of course it’s because I had a crush on you.......even if you’re annoying and bubbly....” Aaron said with a smirk on his face as he looked down at GuiGui and pinched her nose.

 

GuiGui looked away “Well............alright but...........why did you protect Serena and not me?! I felt so........” GuiGui pouted as she sat up. Aaron smiled and let her lay down again.

 

“It was nothing. It’s just that...........his dad told me to protect her because she is a weak girl. There is nothing special between us.........are you jealous?” Aaron teased GuiGui that made her pout.

 

“But still!” GuiGui sat up and protested as she hit Aaron’s chest.

 

“Aww come on....” Aaron pouted too as he drew GuiGui closer and kissed her forehead.

 

“Hao le..........pig head jerk you’re forgiven.” GuiGui replied and hugged Aaron tightly.

 

“I knew it........eh........Gui...........I want to invite you next weekend to our house.....I want dad to see you.” Aaron suddenly said out of the blue not breaking the hug.

 

“You mean your step dad?” GuiGui confirmed as she buried her face on Aaron chest.

 

“yes.” Aaron answered coldly.

 

“It’s fine with me.” GuiGui replied with a smile as she looked up at Aaron.

 

“Really?” Aaron said unconvinced as he pinched GuiGui’s cheeks with a smile on his face.

 

“In one condition.” GuiGui said sternly and broke away from Aaron’s hug. Aaron raised his left eyebrow at GuiGui.  

 

“As long as you treat Serena and me equally. I am not asking you to give more care for me. I just want you to treat us equally......I’m tired of being the one who always sacrifice.” GuiGui pouted that made Aaron burst into laughter.

 

“What’s funny?” GuiGui said in a monotonous tone.

 

“Mei you........I didn’t expect that you also actually like me.....I thought you already liked somebody else while I am in America.” Aaron answered truthfully while still holding his laughter.

 

“You weird. There’s nothing funny about that. You jerk.........If I do that, how will I suppose to sleep every night? I can’t even forgive myself for making you sick and now I will like somebody else? That’s absurd.” GuiGui said as she looked away from Aaron with a hint of guilt in her eyes. Aaron noticed this so he pulled GuiGui again for a hug.

 

“you really love me......hao.......let’s go now.........Ashton will get mad at you.” Aaron said as he helped GuiGui stand up.

 

“Eh! Aaron........should we tell them?” GuiGui asked with her eyes sparkling and also a bit shy.

 

“About?”

 

GuiGui frowned. “You and I being in a relationship.”

 

Aaron smirked. “Are we?”

 

“Aaron!”

 

“Hao Hao Hao.......if you’ll ask me...........yes.......to let Serena stay away from me.” Aaron answered in a joking manner.

 

“You don’t like her?” GuiGui asked Aaron with sincerity on her voice.

 

“Only stupid people does.” Aaron assured.

 

“jerk...........let’s go home!”

 

            After watching the sunset, Aaron and GuiGui went home with smiles on their faces. They actually can’t believe what happened to them a while ago. It was something...............unbelievable. Now the only problem is............telling the gang about it and not only the gang...............their parents too.

 

A/N: I am really sorry guys for the long span of time without updating any. I am having a hard time finding/ sneaking to update my chapters since I am grounded for failing the Research subject. I hate paper works. So once again.......sorry............don't worry I am still typing the chapters but I guess I can only update one by one.