Chapter 2

Don't Worry, I'll Always Be Here

 

This is such a short chapter. Becuase I am SO FUKING PISSED RIGHT NOW. JUST. OHMYEFFINGGAWD. I need to kill somebody right now. Strangle a chicken. Something.

LOL so I have this whole thing planned out. If I have three sort-of ongoing fics, I can upload a story each day. So I'll be uploading this every two days, if that makes sense XDD and I should probably warn you guys, these are going to be really short, because there's only two main characters and one plotline. With my other stories, I've got, like, nine or ten with two or three plots. So like. Yah. XDD ♥

If there was one thing Hwayoung hated more than being left out, it was Gym.

               That one period of the day made her want to go and kill herself. No joke. Like…what was the point of running around in circles until you died when you came to school for education? Seriously.

               What she didn’t get even more, was that her friends actually liked this class. They were excited for it, they waited for it, they loved it…all while Hwayoung just wanted to crawl into a little corner and die.

               One small, itty bitty, reason: INFINITE was in this class.

               Alright, so yes, they had forced Hwayoung to pull a little more than a ‘few’ strings to get this to happen. Worst part was, they hadn’t even bothered to thank her for it.

              

The worst part of Gym for Sungjong was changing out. Every little bit of it, from having to wear the same clothes as yesterday to having about twenty guys shirtless in front of him. And watching him.

               It made him nervous, the dirty looks that were sent to him. Something like “you shouldn’t have such a flat chest” or “you don’t belong here” kind of look. Mainly the reason why he’d always get in trouble, because he never wanted to change out. He would always he left his clothes in the washing machine, or gave another lame excuse to the Gym teacher.

               Well, about fifty warnings later, he’d finally gotten in trouble.

 

Hwayoung never liked lying, to be honest, but she had to. They were running the mile today! [A/N: app.  1.60934 km.] She would die – die – if they’d actually made her run the entire thing.

               So, *cough* *cough*, she was sick and currently dying of a high fever here.

               “You sure you don’t want to go to the nurse?” the Gym teacher asked her, worried, because if Hwayoung got sick real bad, he’d get in trouble with his boss (her dad) for not having taken the proper procedures for a sick student. Especially his daughter.

               “I’m” *cough* “fine. I think a little rest and not running will do the trick.”

               The Gym teacher, completely oblivious, nodded and pointed to the desk across the room. “Sungjong’s over there writing a punishment essay.”

               She nodded, then walked to the desk, throwing her bag off meanwhile.

               Hwayoung stopped for a second, staring at the figure before her, the one bent down trying to write something on a piece of paper. “Hello?”

               The person’s head shot up, staring her straight in the eye. They stood there for a second, reminiscing on what had happened last period.

               Sungjong wasn’t sure whether or not to stand up and walk away. There was no way Ryu Hwayoung would want to talk to him, was there? No. He should go, before he ruined her reputation and –

               “Oh, you’re that girl in my first period class!” Hwayoung cried, her lips cracking into a large smile.

               Wait.

               Hold up.

               …Girl?

               Dafuq did this person think she was. Going around thinking the great Lee Sungjong was a girl.

               Instead, though, he just sighed and looked back at his paper. Sungjong didn’t want to talk to her – she would just go on and act like she didn’t like him.

               Hwayoung, on the other hand, was completely hurt. Oh yes, she was supposed to be a , like Jiyeon and Eunjung. Oops, sorry, forgot. “I’m sorry if I did anything wrong, but –“

               “Can you just not talk to me?” the girl asked her, eyes still stuck on the table.

               In all honesty, Hwayoung thought that the girl was pretty. Her haircut wasn’t like Hwayoung’s old one, but rather a legit boy one, with the bangs and everything. She had one small piercing on her left ear, small, brown eyes, and very nice lips.

               She didn’t know why, but Hwayoung wanted to talk to the girl. She seemed a little hard on herself, and maybe, just maybe, Hwayoung could help her out.

               The self-proclaimed popular girl looked around the Gym to make sure nobody was watching (nobody was) and then back at the girl sitting across from her.

               “You know, maybe we can talk a little. I’m Ryu Hwayoung.”

               “And I don’t want to talk to you, so can you just leave me alone please? I need to finish this by the end of class.”

               Hwayoung glanced at the clock on the left hand side, ticking away like ever. “You have forty-nine more minutes left, you know.”

               “Doesn’t matter.”

               “…Can you at least tell me why you don’t like me?”

               ‘Um, maybe because you think I’m a girl?’ “Please just leave me alone.”

                Hwayoung stopped her sentence that nearly came out, and backed off a little. “Alright then.”

               The two of them sat together for a little while more, still quiet.

               Oh well. They still had forty-five minutes left to go, anyhow.

 

Something will happen, probably in the next chappie or something. I was going to add it in here, but I was SO FREAKING PISSED. I STILL AM. ASKL;DJCKLASDNILFHASDLKCNASJKFAS. SERIOUSLY. =.=" buybye♥ ^^ 

5SUBS? LIKE, YAY~