Cheonsa : When he thought that he has someone loyal in his hands.

100th Letter of Confession

 

                    It was 3 years ago. Baek Arang looked a little bit younger and have the perfect life of a business man. A great company and a good son to be the heir.Both of them are in his hands.

Baek Arang had received the news that his son has just arrived from his trip and is inviting him for a lunch together as a father and son rather than being a business relationship. As a father, he was happy that he’d received an invitation from his son.

When Baek Arang had arrived at the park where his son is said to be, there are only a few people being seen around. Most of the people usually have their lunch in a restaurant or a coffee shop, rarely for a business people have their lunch at the park. Baek Arang wondered what makes his son wanted to have lunch with him in the park.

There was a sudden pain at his knees. He searches for a bench or something to sit on. Then, he saw an empty bench near the main road. He sits down and look at his watch. 30 seconds until the time he was supposed to meet his son. Baek Arang himself was a man who keeps everything right on time. Why won’t his son is the same?

Suddenly, a familiar sound roars from the corner of the street. Baek Arang was sure that it is his son’s Chrysler engine. Baek Arang stands up to make his son easier to spot him. The car speeds up towards his direction. Baek Arang thought that his son did saw him but why is the car is speeding up even more? He moved away from getting nearer to the road.

 

In a split second, everything moved in a fast motion.

 

 First, the sound of the Chrysler engine speeding up.

 

Second, the sound of a gunshot.

 

Third, screeching sounds of a car trying to make a sharp turn.

 

Everything went blurry after that. Baek Arang felt  his body  falling on the ground. A sharp pain strikes his chest. He tries to straighten up himself but it felt as if he was holding a very heavy burden on his back. He managed to sit down when several people near the scene came rushing towards him. Baek Arang look at the place where he felt the piercing feeling. He slides open his suit and a his hand was tainted red. He immediately know where the red liquid come from. Blood. He’s been shot by his own son.