100th Letter of Confession : "Is this really the end?"

100th Letter of Confession

 

The seat besides Hwa-Young is empty again. Seori didn’t even appears at school. Will the seat empty until she finishes school?

Where is Seori right now? Is she alright?

She had tried to call her a lot of time but still, there’s no answer for her. Have she changed her number? Hwa-Young didn’t even saw Changmin since the incident at the hospital until now. There is no reason for her to see him anyway.

Hwa-Young did some breathing exercises. She’ll start something new today.


 

                Changmin  looks at his phone. Still nothing.

The feelings he’s having right now is still there. The feelings that he only felt when he saw Seori’s face. But that was left as a memory. He could only see her in his mind. The feeling will appear again when he thought of her.

This feeling, used to be beautiful.

Then, why does it feel like this?

Why does it turn this painful?

 

Changmin suddenly bumped onto someone.

                “Ow! Watch where you’re going!”

Hwa-Young looks at the person she bumped on. Changmin?
 

                “What’s with those things under your eyes?”

                “Huh?”

Hwa-Young realizes that she cried almost every nights until there’s obvious eyebags under her eyes. Did he seriously mean by those eyebags! She quickly looks away. Wearing glasses doesn’t help at all.

                “You look silly wearing those.”

                “Watch where you’re going next time, Changmin-sshi.”

                “I’m the one who should say that.”

                “So, what?”

               

Hwa-Young walks away from Changmin. She’s not going to waste her time right here. But, going home might be a bad idea. The environment of her house seems to make her situations worst.

She remembers how when she got home after the incident at the hospital. Both of her parents aren’t going to get together again. She never saw the worst fights between her parents like that. There’s nothing worst than what she’s being going through right now. First, Seori had left her. Then, she had to witness the worst fights between her parents. Then, what?

The pain she’s feeling right now when she looks at Changmin?

Isn’t the feeling supposed to be different than this?

Is Changmin hurt Seori’s loss?

                ‘We shouldn’t talk anymore, Changmin-sshi. Talking to you makes it painful for me. For both of us. Seori isn’t here anymore, there’s no reason for both of them to meet or even talk. The connection, has disappear. What connected them, had been lost.’

                Hwa-Young promises to herself that she’ll find Seori someday.

                ‘Ill find you, Seori. Just you wait.’

 


        

                The moment when Hwa-Young walks away from him, he felt as if Hwa-Young is telling him to stop talking to her. There’s nothing between them and both of them knows it. Thinking it back, Seori is the reason both of them had start to talk or else, both of them will became strangers as it is before.

Maybe he should accept that the string that connected them had been cut.

The only thing he can do now is just wait until time let him meet Seori again. For this time being, he’ll let go of Seori but he’ll be keeping this feeling with him until both of them meet again. Someday. Even if this feeling is hurting him.

This feeling will go away until Seori is standing in front of him. Until he saw that smile again.

 

The first letter was written

 

 

Not once had I ever thought, even for a moment,
That I would become a me without you
When enough time has passed, I'll probably forget this all
And not be able to remember a thing as if nothing had happened


*단 한 번도 너 없는 내가 될 거라 잠시라도 생각 못했어
언젠가는 시간이 흐르면 아무 일 없었듯이 기억하지 못 하고 다 잊혀지겠지

 

----------------------------------------------------------End of the uncofessed feelings. ------------------------------------------------------