100th Letter of Confession : "What is this thing called love, like?"

100th Letter of Confession

 

 

                The next day was the start of a new life for Seori, Hwa-Young and Changmin. The feelings they felt right now couldn’t be express by words. Nor by mind. But with hearts.

The sunlight that morning seems brighter than it have ever shine. The wind that swept on their face is soft as fur. Light as feather.

Will this moment last forever?

                Changmin decides to walk to the park that morning instead of reading some books.  He felt as if something is calling him outside.

He wondered, what will happen if Seori moves into his family. Honestly, he didn’t expected that his family would invite Seori to lives at their house since that she has nowhere to go or family she knew. But, what if Seori is a troublemaker like she was in school. It would be awkward for him if she lives in the same house with his family and Changmin himself.

 But, one thing that still stuck in his mind is Seori’s smile. That smile really had an effect on him. In a way, which he, himself, can’t explain it.

Is it his feeling?

 

 


 

Hwa-Young discovered that her mother didn’t bring home any stranger last night. When she got home, her father was at home. With her mother. They stood in a room to talk about something which she, herself doesn’t know.

Her brother explains that their parents are planning to get together again. Living as a family again. As big complete family. She isn’t sure that such thing can happen but she really want to believe it just once. She wants to feel the last pieces of her heart being put together.

She went out that morning with some books in her hand to read at the park. Reading at home would just give her some tension. She doesn’t really know why she have the uneasiness feelings when she’s at home. Maybe because inside  her, she couldn’t accept that her parents are going to be together again. Is it true?

But one thing is certain, the way her heart beatings, marked the changes of the feelings inside her. Something that she wants to believe it’s beautiful. Something that always appear when she thought of.

Changmin.

What is this feeling?

 

 


 

                When Changmin arrives at the park, he saw someone is sitting on a swing with some books on the ground beside her. He seems familiar with that person.  He walks a little more closer to have a look at the person’s face.

 

                Hwa-Young got a feeling that someone is approaching her. She takes a little peek from her book.

The person in front of her is obviously tall. That face…

                The person who’s reading a book in front of her is a obviously a girl, though, he will not explain how he knows this. The girl put down  her book and look up at him.

Changmin almost didn’t recognize Hwa-Young for a moment. 

                “Glasses and tied hair?”

                “You and Seori both asked me to change my appearance.”

                “Seori too?”

                “I wouldn’t do this is Seori wouldn’t asked me to.”

                “You still got that dark side.”

                “Like I said, since born.”

                “You must be one annoying baby back then, huh.”

                “I kill people when I was 3.”

                “Talking to you is such a pain.”

               

Hwa-Young ignores Changmin and continue reading her book. Something really had gotten her from inside. She could feel her pulse beating fast. Is this normal for a human. She felt as if her heart rate had gone over 100. Even her face starts to feel hot. She quickly move away from the swing.

Changmin didn’t do anything but look at her as she walks away from the park. He noticed something near his feet. Hwa-Young had left her books. He thought that now he needs to bring the books home with him and give her at school later. Why would he send them to her house if she schools the same school with him. Changmin looks at each of the books title. The books even seem interesting though.