Cheonsa : "Not all jobs are easy."

100th Letter of Confession

First of all, I am very SORRY that I don't update frequently as before. 

I am very SORRY if my updates is short.

I will be going on a test for the whole month so, It's an important test, I really hope all you understand my situation here.

I am VERY SORRY EVERYONE! (T^T)

 


 

 

 

Changmin is an undercover police.

 

 

The first year of him working in Cheonsa  Pharmaceutical Co. is to test him whether he can be an undercover police. He was spied all the time by the KNPA and SMPA since his last year in university.

Changmin turn on his laptop. A screen pops up asking for passwords. He entered the password and was brought to a blank screen. The screen view is normal. Thumbnails of programs. Date. Calendar. Time. Everything looks very normal. He pressed some buttons on the keyboard and a black command prompt screen appears.  The popup is dark black with only a grey line flicking in the popup box.

 

 

                He types;  F.A.L.L.E.N.A.N.G.E.L.S.

 

 

The screen turns black. A second later, a window pops up which contain only a folder in it. The folder was labeled : Section 0910 The Cheonsa Case.

 

The Cheonsa Case started a year later after the case of the ‘Falling of the Han River Rulers’ where a big number of jaebols  went down with only certain companies survived. Cheonsa  Corps. Is one of the companies that had survived the major money loss typhoon. At first, Cheonsa Corps. Is on the edge of bankruptcy and within 24 hours later, Cheonsa Pharmaceutical Co. had became stable again. Since the Cheonsa Pharmaceutical Co. branch is the biggest source of Cheonsa Corps., other Cheonsa branches started to recover instantly.  

 

At first, the event of the Cheonsa recovery had created an image of a suspicion among the KNPA. The whole business that flow into Cheonsa Corps. Are fully monitored by the police.  The first undercover police was send out to investigate what’s going on hidden in Cheonsa Corps. A number of reports of suspicious activities was recorded. Most of the pictures in Changmin’s room are captured by the undercover police before he was shot. It was when the suspected dealing activity was held between Cheonsa Pharmaceutical Co. and a suspected drug dealer. But, suddenly the SMPA raids the dealing and everything gone wrong. The police was shot by an unknown assailant. He was not shot by one of the SMPA polices nor one of the Cheonsa  Pharmaceutical Co. representative or the drug dealer’s allies.

 

The investigation was put on pause after that. Until Changmin was hired to take over the investigation.

 

Changmin turns off the computer and exits the room. He’ll need to report about the dealing tomorrow. If the police is going to do a raid in tomorrow. That would not be a good idea. Being shot while dealing. Unknown assailant. What had really happened that day? Was he suspected by one of the sides? He better prepared for the dealing tomorrow.