Cheonsa :What lies behind every man.

100th Letter of Confession

 

Changmin went to the chairman room after he was left alone in the meeting room trying to put back all the information together. The information he got between Cheonsa’s chairman and his son can be put to lead.

Baek Arang invited Changmin to come in. There’s no sign of his lawyer anywhere. Baek Arang looks like he have a headache that made him close all the lights leaving a little bit of sunrays into the room. The temperature seems to be increasing than it should be. The man in front of him certainly have big problems inside his head.

“I guess it’s time for me to tell you about my son, Baek Tae-Hyun.”

“That’s the reason I come here.”

“I should have expected this before. And I should have told you about him. You might be the next target.”

“I’m going to be killed by Baek Tae-Hyun?”

“I hope not but that’s the reality. He’s capable of anything. He had tried to kill me and he will try to kill you.”

“What if I …”

“Before you said anything, or make any decisions, listen to me first as your upper. Can you do that for awhile?”

 

Changmin agreed but he doesn’t nods or reply anything.

 

                “I have always wanted to name him as the next Cheonsa successor. But, something happened 3 years ago that makes me change my mind.”

Baek Arang places both of his hands on the desk and look down. 


 

I think it's more appopriate to release the rest in the next chapter. Sorry if this annoys you.