Visiting

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Eight

 

 

It was the fifth day of the project. The project was supposed to be a week’s long and since it was a Saturday, you had to go to Luhan’s house, as threatened. The both of you had finished three quarter of the assignment so it shouldn’t take long to complete the whole thing.

 

“Bye omma! I’m sorry I won’t be able to join you and Hyunsik for lunch today!” You yelled from the door as you wore your shoe. You were finally able to see your mum after her long period of work but you had to meet Luhan today.

 

You wanted this to be done and over with. “It’s okay take care Iseul, don’t stress yourself arasso?” She fixed your sweater and you hugged her. “You too omma. Say hi to Hyunsik for me!” You kissed her cheek before leaving. You reached the school within a few minutes. Luhan was already waiting for you at the school gate since you didn’t know where his house was and since he wasn’t familiar with Seoul.

 

You slowly approached him and awkwardly fixed your hair. You didn’t know how to communicate so in the end you decided to do it the normal way.

 

“Sorry I made you wait.” Luhan looked at you and nodded. He turned to walk and you followed from behind awkwardly. ‘Is he angry?’ You looked at his back. “Nope I’m not.” He replied curtly. You made a face. “Stop reading my mind.” He shrugged and you rolled your eyes.

 

Before going to his house, you bought several fruits so that at least you have something to chew on for later. “This should be enough.” You paid the ahjusshi and thanked him. Luhan silently watched you from the side. You turned to face him and blinked. He looked away and continued walking. ‘Huh?’ You went to catch up with him.

 

--

 

Luhan led you to the living room as he went up to his room to take his books. You looked around in awe as you slowly placed your bag down. ‘Woah, rich kid.’ You turned conscious but sighed to yourself when you reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter