Pepero Special

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Nineteen

 

 

 

It was a warm Sunday and you were at Luhan’s house. The both of you had planned to study together and Luhan had decided to do the study date at his crib. You complained that it was unfair because you always had to go to his place and you are wasting your transport fees whereas Luhan could just run to your house.

 

“Ah shirho, why can’t you be the one to come to my house?” You argued on Friday.

 

“What’s wrong with mine?” Luhan tilted his chin and arched his eyebrow.

 

“Nothing,” You blushed when you recalled the incident that happened before when you visited his place. “E-even so…” You played with your fingers.

 

Luhan smirked and leaned in. “Wae~?” He chuckled deeply.

 

“Forget it! I am not doing this study date!” You covered your mortified face.

 

--

 

“Ah this .” You pushed your book away and rolled on the floor. “What ?” Luhan asked as he came into the living room. “Don’t you get tired of drinking that every day?” You pointed to the bubble tea that was in his hands. Luhan shook his head and shrugged. “You didn’t answer though.” He placed the drink on the table.

 

You rolled your eyes and turned to lie down on your back. “Nothing is going in my head already!” You complained and slightly pouted. Luhan raised his eyebrows and chuckled. “Aren’t you a straight A student?” He leaned back on the couch. “That’s cause I study,” You sat up and pouted. “But sometimes, even a straight A student like me get tired of studying.”

 

Luhan smiled at you.

 

Not because of what you were saying but because you were actually at his house. The fact that you were at his house, meant that you had finally opened up to him. You weren’t scared of him anymore, and you had accepted him. You were being yourself and he felt happy.

 

“Yah Luhan.” You snapped him out of his thoughts. “Do you want to go out?”

 

--

 

“So this study date turned out to be a date?” Luhan swung your hands back and forth lightly. You looked at him and made a funny face. “Who said this is a date. I only wanted some fresh air.” Luhan laughed and gave you a teasing look. “Yeah right.” He made fun of you. “What!” You blushed madly.

 

 

“Oh but why are there so many people?” You looked around clueless. Luhan and you were walking around the open space when a person handing a flyer stopped the both of you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” She chirped. You blinked and politely bowed your head. Luhan slightly bowed his too as his gaze remained on her.

 

“My my what a perfect couple!” The middle-aged lady complimented and you smiled bashfully. “Ah that’s right. The two of you are perfect to join this event!” She clapped her hands in glee and you looked at Luhan, baffled. “Deh?” You nervously laughed.

 

“Aigoo, it’s pepero day today!” ‘Ah it is?’ Your mouth made an ‘o’ shape. The lady laughed and looked at you then Luhan. “It would be nice if the both of you participated! Aigoo you can even win prizes! It would be wasted if you didn’t take part!” She kept cooing. ‘Pepero day…event…participate…ah! Don’t tell me it’s that game that couples like to play with the biscuit sticks! Eh, andwae.’ You were about to politely decline her offer when Luhan cut you.

 

“Sure, do we have to fill in anything?”

 

The lady smiled widely and passed him a piece of paper and pen.

 

--

 

“Aish did you have to do that?” You looked at her retreating figure and sighed. “She said prizes.” Luhan shrugged. Your eyes widened and you slapped his chest. “Yah so you’re only doing this because of the prize?!” Luhan poked your for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter