He knows me?

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter | Five

 

 

 

The incident yesterday was still replaying in your head. ‘How am I supposed to face him later on? This is so crappy. I don’t want to go to school.’ You uneasily thought. For the first time, not only were you reluctant to go to school because of the teasing, but because you were scared to. You gripped onto the straps of your backpack and walked into the school with an anxious heart.

 

‘Please don’t let anything bad happen today…please don’t let anything bad happen-’ Your eyes enlarged when you saw Luhan. You immediately spun around to avoid him and took the longer way to walk to class. You felt like your heart was going to jump out of your chest.

 

You bit your lips and quickened your pace. You felt like crying and you wanted to tell the others about him, but what if Luhan did something bad to you? What if the others didn’t believe you because you were pretty much an insignificant person in their lives? The only thing you could do was run away and hide.

 

Yeah Iseul just run away and hide.

 

Hide from whom?

 

A loud gasp emitted from your mouth and you halted. You looked around but no one was there. You felt so paranoid at the moment.

 

S-stop following me.

 

You mentally slapped yourself when there was no reply. ‘Ugh who am I kidding, why am I talking to myself anyway?’ You glanced at your watch and hurriedly made your way to class. When you reached, Luhan was already in his seat. You groaned because you had to sit next to him. You unwillingly went to your seat and pulled out your chair. You warily sat down and avoided eye contact with him at all cost.

 

Your science teacher entered the class and you heaved a sigh of relief. At least you didn’t have to communicate with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter