Trust

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter | Seventeen

 

 

 

 

However, much to your disappointment, Luhan did not turn up for school again the following day.

 

‘Is he trying to play truant?’ You puffed out your cheeks and grumbled. ‘Oh whatever, he’s smart. He can do anything.’ You placed your chin on top of your folded arms which was resting on the table. It was pretty quiet without him in school though. There wasn’t anyone who would tease you or make you annoyed, and you had to admit, it was boring.

 

Yes of course there were the people who would love to tease or annoy the crap out of you but you preferred it to be Luhan.

 

‘Luhan and only Luhan.’ You cheekily grinned.

 

“Yah!” Haejung slammed her palms on your table, startling you. You stood up and looked at the wall clock. “Sorry can’t talk; I have to go to the library.” You made up an excuse to escape. Haejung scoffed and grabbed you by your arm before blocking your way. “No one disobeys me.” Haejung pointed her manicured nails at herself and smirked. “Well last time I checked, I was no one.” You answered back.

 

“You-” Haejung almost clawed you but stopped. She flipped her hair and looked at you with pique. “I need to have a word.” She tried as best as she could to say it calmly. You looked at her without blinking. “oh gosh yah yah you’re so freaky!” She screamed before pushing you down onto a chair.

 

“Haejung-ah!” Mari whined. Haejung took in a deep breath and turned back into the devil that she is. “You! Not only you’re an ice princess but a jinx too!”

 

“Okay.”

 

Oh wow where have I heard that kind of reply before?

 

“Okay?! Yah Nam Iseul you are such an idiot! Can’t you see? You’re destroying every girl’s hopes and dreams of becoming close to Luhan oppa! Why is he always around you anyway? You must have seduced him right? Am I right?! What did you make him drink or eat you wicked ice princess!”

 

You had enough of her blabbering and was about to stand up when she continued.

 

“Why? I mean, no one in this school likes you and I’m sure Luhan oppa isn’t blind but why is he always with you? I’ve always wanted him to notice me but he never does because he would only look at you!”

 

Your heart pierced when Haejung reminded you that you were an outcast and greatly disliked but it became warm again when she said the second sentence. ‘Luhan only looks at me?’ You zoned out, completely ignoring Haejung by now.

 

“But I think Luhan’s finally able to see now.” She twirled her hair around her fingers. “Ah I bet he’s getting really tired of you already.”

 

Now that finally got your attention.

 

“Mwo?” You narrowed your eyes at her. Haejung giggled and brushed her fringe aside. “I can see that Luhan is tired of you Iseul-ah. I mean, come to think of it, why would a smart, fit and handsome guy like him be absent from school without any reason?” She shrugged.

 

“He could be sick.” You whispered. “Exactly, he is sick of you,” she smirked. “Iseul, it’s not that hard to trust me. I have experience, I know best. Guys don’t like to cling onto one girl for too long. They’ll eventually get tired of the girl and want to mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter