Finding out

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Twelve

 

 

 

You tossed and turned as the bright rays of the sun entered the room. “Mmmhm.” You sat up unsteadily and scratched your head while yawning. You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were in your bed.

 

‘Oh. Hyunsik must have dragged me here.’

 

It was only 8 so you had plenty of time to wash up and get ready for school. You went out of the shower and dried your hair with a towel. You wore your uniform and tiredly combed your hair. You swiftly tied your hair and picked up your bag before heading downstairs.

 

You placed your bag down and trudged to the kitchen. Grabbing a cup, you poured the milk into it and tiredly sipped the drink. You tilted your cup to finish the drink and set it on the table. You were about to approach the fridge again when your eyes widened.

 

‘NO FREAKING WAY.’

 

As soon as the thought popped into your head, you ran into the living room. Your heart was beating really fast while you searched every single corner of the room. You sighed when you saw no one. You thought you had seen him but maybe you were just hallucinating.

 

‘He did say he would come pick me up. But surely he wouldn’t go to such extends right?’

 

You slowly retreated from the living room and returned to the kitchen. Sighing as you bent down in front of the opened fridge, you took out an apple. The cool air hit you and you felt awake. ‘I should wash this.’ You stood up and turned around.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” You yelled as you dropped the apple. It rolled to a pair of feet and you stood, back against the fridge, in shock. “HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME IN HERE?” You unbelievably asked him.

 

 

Luhan had his poker face on, making you seething mad. You placed your arm over your head and exhaled loudly. “Someday I’m going to turn crazy.” “No, someday you’re going to fall in love with me.” Luhan mumbled. “Did you say something?!” You furiously glared at him. He shook his head. “Liar you did say something!” You narrowed your eyes at him.

 

“Fine. I said you look cute even when you’re mad.” Luhan looked at the apple on the floor. “What an excuse.” You rolled your eyes. “I did say th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter