First encounter

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Two

 

 

You woke up to the sound of your phone blaring. With your eyes still closed, your hand fumbled for your phone. You lazily rolled onto the edge of your bed and tried to reach for it but you lost your balance and ended up on the floor with a loud thump. You yelped and quickly sat up, rubbing your poor back.

 

“Aish,” you rubbed your groggy eyes and turned off the alarm. You trudged your way to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Pulling yourself into your uniform, you glanced at the mirror to have a look. You brushed your hair and tied it into a side ponytail. Your hair curled into place and you hurriedly slung your bag across your shoulder. You took a plain slice of bread and held in between your teeth as you wore your shoes.

 

You breathed in the fresh air and brisk-walked to school. You were halfway on your way to school when you felt a tight hug around your torso.  You gasped and immediately your hand flew up to give the person a smack. “Again?!” Hyunsik bonked your head lightly. “Yah oppa, stop attacking me like that.” He chuckled and stuck out his tongue. “I’m gonna go to my school now, annyeong!” He winked and jogged away. ‘Silly oppa.’ You smiled secretly.

 

When you reached school, the air was surprisingly cold.

 

‘Strange.’

 

The students that passed by you didn’t even bother to tease you. Some still gave you looks but none were pestering you or calling you ‘ice princess’. You tilted your head and wondered to yourself. Something was definitely off. Not that you were a masochist or anything. You were so used to being disturbed that it was perplexing that everything suddenly seemed too normal. Too normal that it’s turning out to be strange.

 

You entered the class and all eyes were on you. A relieved sigh escaped from your mouth. ‘Wait why the heck am I relieved?’ However you noticed something weird. ‘Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter