Worry

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter | Eleven

 

 

 

 

It was already noon when you reached home.

 

“I’m home!” You shouted from the door. You heard a loud thud and your head perked up to see who had come down to greet you. “Oh Hyunsik oppa.” You waved and he immediately hugged you. You were a bit startled at his action but you didn’t push him away. He pulled back and examined you from head to toe.

 

“Hyunsik oppa-” “Yah micheoseo?” He choked up. “Oppa wae?” You asked him with a worried tone. Hyunsik’s forehead creased with concern. He immediately pulled you in for another hug and rested his chin on top of your head. You were confused why he was behaving in such manner but decided to just let him be.

 

Hyunsik released you and immediately flicked your forehead. “OW!” You held your head and winced. “What was that for?!” You yelled. “That’s for not answering my calls and making me worry.” Hyunsik said, crossing his arms. “You called?”

 

Hyunsik nodded as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. You swiped out your phone and saw that there were more than 30 missed calls.

 

“Oh.” You flatly said. Hyunsik sighed and pinched your cheeks. “Tell me where you went.” He asked without letting go. “I jush went to my frindsh houshe.” You tried prying his hands off. “Honestly Iseul,” He sighed yet again and ruffled his hair in frustration. “I was worried sick.” You rubbed your cheek and looked at him apologetically.

 

“I’m sorry.” You whispered. Hyunsik looked at you, raised an eyebrow and shook his head. “Promise me you won’t do that again.” His voice was coated with seriousness. You felt bad for making Hyunsik worried about you. You reflected on what you did, puffed out air and nodded. “I’m sorry.” You looked at him guiltily.

 

Hyunsik stepped closer and patted your head. “Hey,” He smiled. “It’s cool.”

 

--

 

You went up to your room to take a quick shower and then changed into your warm hoodie and shorts. You walked up to your drawer and sat down in front of the mirror as you slowly brushed your hair. From the corner of your eye, a pile of notes caught your attention. Your eyes tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter