Reject and announce

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Eighteen

 

 

 

“So you’re saying we should keep our status a secret?” Luhan grabbed your hand and walked inside the school gates with you. “Yes,” You glanced at your hand being held by him. “You’re doing the opposite though.”

 

“Mmm,” He nodded as he looked around. “I don’t know why you’d want to hide the truth.” He spoke as he gave your hand a reassuring squeeze. You halted and he jerked back. “Haejung might see us and create trouble. She has given me enough. It’ll only be in school, hmm?” You pleaded and Luhan stared at you.

 

--

 

The both of you entered class and pretended like you and he were nothing more than friends. You plopped down onto your seat and took out the necessary books needed for class. Luhan came behind you but stopped when he saw someone else in his seat. Luhan looked at him in confusion.

 

Iseul, why is he in my seat?

 

Oh um Haejung-

 

“Luhan oppa!” Haejung’s high-pitched voice interrupted you. You pressed your lips into a firm line as Luhan looked at her. “Oppa come sit here! Ssem decided to make you seat next to me~” She giggled and did aegyo. Luhan showed no emotions but inside he was bothered by her and he cringed at the sight of her aegyo.

 

You looked at him and nodded towards Haejung. Luhan hesitated but eventually went to sit next to her. To your relief, Haejung sat diagonally in front of you, so you could at least keep an eye on her. Luhan pulled the chair and leaned back onto his seat. You your dry lips and proceeded to do your own work.

 

You were flipping through the pages of your book when your eyes darted over to Haejung and Luhan. You did a double take and your eyes immediately enlarged. ‘What in the world!’ Haejung cleared and smiled at Luhan before she gingerly touched his thigh. Luhan looked at her hand on his body part then looked up at her.

 

From afar you gulped. Luhan was giving off such a petrifying aura but Haejung wasn’t aware of it. You had to salute her for being so oblivious. Luhan was grossed out but he did nothing. He was afraid he might kill Haejung if he laid a finger on her. “Luhan oppa, can we get to know each other better?” She beamed at him.

 

Luhan didn’t respond but instead he analyzed her. ‘Too bad she’s such a . If she was as modest or unpretentious as Iseul, I’d actually consider her to be cute.’ “Can I call you Luhannie?” Haejung began tapping her fingers on his thigh. Annoyed, Luhan sat up straight and pushed his chair into the table. Haejung pulled her hand away and smiled embarrassingly.

 

You snorted and hid your smile behind your hand. ‘Rejected.’

 

However, Haejung wasn’t just about to give up. She would do anything just to gain his attention the whole time. There was once during Literature period when Haejung was picked to read a poem. And it had to be a love poem. Haejung blatantly read it while having eye contact with Luhan. The whole class was teasing her and your heart was squeezing in jealousy even though you knew Luhan wasn’t returning any feelings.

 

Then during English period, not amazingly, Haejung was picked to answer the teacher’s question.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter