Attacked.

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter |  Twenty

*here is a triple update! i am so sorry for not updating, haha busy busy (i had plans with my beffies and smtownsg is on friday omg)

**i'm not good with fighting scenes (not an action person) so forgive me if it's...crappy x(

 

 

 

 “Scissors paper stone!”

 

You held out stone while Luhan casually held out paper. He chuckled while you stood up and groaned. “Yah! Why do you always win?!” Luhan smirked and tugged on your hand, pulling you down in front of him. “Because I’m awesome.” “No you’re not!” You pulled back and covered your forehead. “Come on,” Luhan pried your hands away. “You lost, so you have to pay.”

 

You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out at him as you unwillingly exposed your forehead. Luhan raised his eyebrows and inched nearer towards your face. His hand traveled to the back of your head, grabbing it lightly while the other was in front of your face. He blew his fingers playfully and positioned them on your forehead. You instinctively closed your eyes and your head moved back. “It won’t hurt.” He whispered. “You’re lying.” Luhan smiled. “How’d you know?”

 

Right when Luhan was about to flick your head, you pushed his hand away. “Aish no more! Okay okay I lose!” You burst out loud. “Geez Luhan, my forehead is all swollen now thanks to you. Have some mercy on me.” You pouted and rubbed your red forehead. Luhan clicked his tongue and smirked when you admitted defeat. He found it amusing how you were still clueless on why he had won all the rounds.

 

Luhan gazed at you before closing the gap in between the two of you. You were startled but you kept still. Luhan kept coming close until his head was buried in the crook of your neck. You gulped when you felt his breath on your skin. “L-luhan?” “You smell so nice.” You blushed a little at his words. Slowly, your hands pushed his shoulders away. Luhan’s eyes met yours and you shook your head. “We’re in school, remember?”

 

Luhan didn’t care, but for you, he’d try to understand. The bell rang as if on cue and you stood up to dust your skirt. “Let’s go, our next class is going to start.” You smiled and reached out your hand to him. Luhan looked at your hand and pursed his lips before standing up as well. You stood frozen on the spot and your face became hot when you realized Luhan had rejected your hand.

 

“What are you doing?” Luhan called from afar. You turned around and frowned before running next to him. “Tch,” You rolled your eyes and sulked. “What?” Luhan indifferently asked. “Thank you for rejecting my kind offer to let you hold my hand.” “We’re in school, remember?” Luhan smirked and you gaped at him. “Don’t use my words to you on me mister!”

 

After school, Luhan was already waiting for you at the gate. You happily skipped over to him and he sneakily held your hand. “Home?” He asked you as if he was your chauffeur. “Tch,” You giggled and shook your head. “Ani, I have to go grab a few things on the way home. Mind accompanying me?” You held onto the straps of your backpack. “What kind of question is that?” Luhan raised his eyebrow before he started to walk, pulling you along. “Meh, I thought you’d reject my offer.” You laughed as Luhan bonked your head.

 

“I want you to follow them. I don’t care what you do to her.”

 

--

 

“Yah that young man is so handsome.”

 

“Aigoo look at how well-built he is.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter