Ice princess

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter|One

 

 

The shrilly school bell rang, making you cringe at the unpleasant high sound. Students screamed and chattered loudly as they pushed each other roughly, trying their utmost best to make their way to the door first. You zipped your bag and slung your arms into the straps. As usual, you were one of the last few to clear out of the class. You sighed as you pushed your chair into the table. You took a step when Haejung and her group of friends purposely bumped into your shoulder.

 

You clenched your fist and gritted your teeth. ‘es.’ “Omo Haejung ah, what have you done? Do you want to die from being frozen to death?” Sumin whispered loud enough for you to hear. “Freeze my . I’m not scared of that ice princess.” Haejung flipped her hair as her friends admired over her boldness. You stood there and stared at them menacingly.

 

They stopped at the door and turned back to look at you. “Yah yah, she’s giving us that look. Hurry up let’s go. I don’t want to die yet; I’ve a date with Jun oppa today.” Mari exclaimed as her eyes widened. Haejung just rolled her eyes and left with her minions. She purposely slammed the door close to annoy you and you swore you could hear their screeching laughter echo in the hallways.

 

You were tired of living your life being treated as an outcast. Most of the times, you wondered what wrong you did to possibly get disliked like this. It was exhausting you had to admit. All those worthless comments started ever since you enrolled into the school, and what of not being able to mix well with the other students. Students called you names because you were different.

 

“Ice princess my .” You angrily stomped your feet on your way out. A group of boys were also heading to the gate when they spotted you. “Yah the ice princess is going home!” Hosun stated the obvious. “Will a magical ice carriage come fetch her? Hahaha!” Sangjoo cackled at his own “joke”. ‘Hilarious.’ You rolled your eyes and walked away. “Man, if looks could kill.” Daegyul whistled. They cackled again.

 

You fastened your pace and turned the corner when an arm shot out towards you. “Woah woah woah hold up sunshine.” You were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter