Confession Part 2

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Fifteen

 

 

 

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned. Luhan’s finger poked your cheek and he smirked. “Stop thinking of me and concentrate in class.” Your eyes immediately enlarged when he said that. ‘The audacity of him.’ “Yah who I said I was thinking-” “Nam Iseul, perhaps you could answer?” You froze midway and closed your eyes. Exhaling slowly, you faced the front and looked up at the teacher.

 

“I didn’t hear your question ssem.” You fibbed. “Of course you didn’t, you weren’t listening.” Snorts and scoffs filled the room and you felt like stabbing yourself in humiliation. You awkwardly bowed your head and glanced at Luhan to give him a glare. Luhan played with his pencil and shrugged. ‘I’ll get you.’ You narrowed your eyes at him.

 

--

 

Classes went by in a blur and it was time for break. You got out from your seat and this time you actually went to the cafeteria, since you were genuinely famished. Everyone as usual was in their own little cliques, and you felt so out of place. Pushing the thoughts away, you walked up to the queue and waited in line to get your food. You were about to grab a tray when a voice interrupted you.

 

“Move,” he ordered and you looked at him weirdly. When you didn’t move, he went closer to your face. “I said move .” He hissed. “I came in first.” You stubbornly stayed in your position. He, or better known as the infamous Chanseo, scoffed and straightened up. “Just because you’re the ice princess, doesn’t mean I have to be scared of you.”

 

You rolled your eyes and ignored him. ‘What a jerk.’ He was about to shove you away when Haejung and her minions came in. She elegantly turned her head and made a face upon seeing you. “Eww why are you in the cafeteria today?” She flipped her hair and her y friends followed suit. ‘Obviously to eat do I look like I’m stripping?’

 

“Haejung baby,” Chanseo catcalled and winked at her seductively. “Go away loser,” Haejung threw him a disgusted look. “Why are you mad at me?” Chanseo made a broody face. “Why don’t you ask yourself?” Haejung nodded towards him then to you. Chanseo panicked and immediately explained to her. “No baby no! I wasn’t talking to her, I was asking her to get lost.” Haejung checked her nails, scoffed and walked away.

 

‘Drama queen and king.’ You picked a slice of fruit and carried your tray. You didn’t need to be involved, so you thought it was wise to just walk away. Chanseo saw you walk away nonchalantly and anger boiled in him. ‘Freak, because of you I was humiliated.’ He clenched his jaw and his fists curled up.

 

Luhan entered the cafeteria and looked around. ‘She left without me.’ He scanned the area and spotted a familiar ponytail. ‘Found you.’ Luhan was about to walk up to you when another guy beat him to it first. Luhan abruptly halted in his tracks and his eyes widened.

 

You were trying to balance yourself when your feet tripped over something. You gasped in shock and your body plunged downwards. The tray that was in your hands clanked onto the floor as the contents spilled all over the ground. Everyone in the cafeteria roared with laughter and you felt the tips of your ears becoming hot. ‘No way am I going to cry.’

 

You stood up and glared at him. Chanseo clapped his hands like a wild seal and flailed his hands to encourage the crowd to laugh al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter