Her friend came.

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter | Twenty-Five

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Hyunsik oppa…” You greeted him as you walked into the kitchen. Hyunsik noticed your slightly pale face and he stopped sipping his warm cup of tea as his forehead creased.

 

“Why do you look so pale?” He his lips and set the cup onto the table.

 

“I don’t know…but I don’t feel so good.” You turned off the running tap and dried your wet, yet cleaned hands. “It’s been like this since this yesterday night.” You grumbled and held your stomach, wobbling to the dining table, where Hyunsik was at. He pulled a chair out for you and patted the seat so that it was comfy. “Thank you,” You gratefully smiled at him.

 

You sighed and placed your cheek on the cooling table. It somehow, made the pain ease, even if it was the slightest bit. Hyunsik smiled sympathetically at you and rubbed your back soothingly.

 

“It hurts,” You whined. Hyunsik bit his inner lip and racked his brain for something to do so that he could help her. And that was when a sudden thought popped in his head. ‘Could it be…?’

 

“Iseul? When was the last time you had your…friend come over?” Hyunsik asked and your eyes widened. ‘My friend!’ You gasped and groaned. Hyunsik chuckled at your silliness.

 

‘Now I know why it hurts!’ You buried your face in your palms and released a loud sigh. “I shouldn’t have drank too much bubble tea yesterday!” You complained unhappily and held your stomach, feeling the familiar sharp pain again. It felt like someone was stabbing you with a fork.

 

“That ought to teach you a lesson.” He laughed as he stood up to go fetch you some medicine.

 

--

 

“I feel awful.” You whined for the nth time that day. You had met up with Luhan to go to school with him together but then you regretted the choice that you had made after almost asking to be excused from class a gazillion times. The pain was excruciating. It made you lose focus and your head kept throbbing.

 

Luhan had noticed your strange behavior as well. But he couldn’t help but feel a little out of place himself. He didn’t know why, but today, he felt a little more attracted to you. Everything you did would make him stare and gulp.

 

Was this a sign that he hadn’t been drinking enough lately? God, he was practically going berserk.

 

But he distinctively remembered your warning about the both of you being in school (pffft he couldn’t care less if it was up to him), so he had to keep his hands, and well his fangs, to himself for now. With a sigh, he tried hard to concentrate and look forward. It wasn’t that you were distracting him from the lessons; but it was that he was trying hard to make the lessons distract him from you.

 

Classes ended and it was time for their lunch break. Everyone left the classroom except for the two of you.

 

“It’s break time already?” You lifted your head from the table and winced. Gosh, you had spent most of your time in the toilet to even realize that. “Yeah. You look pale.” Luhan pulled his chair closer to your table.

 

“Says the one who looks pale most of the time.” You had some shut-eye while Luhan rested his head next to yours.

 

“Go for break if you want, I’m okay with staying here alone.” You mumbled tiredly. ‘Why does she look so tempting?’ His eyes traced down to your mouth. ‘Her lips are asking me to on them…and her smell is stronger than before.’ He hesitated for a moment but leaned in closer; his nose almost touching yours.

 

You could feel his breath on your lips and your eyes immediately fluttered open to see his face, so damn close to yours. You gasped but your body didn’t jerk back. It was already painful enough to move.

 

“W-what?” You stuttered.

 

“Can I…kiss you?” He whispered and stared into your eyes. You looked at him in confusion but didn’t scream or push him away. ‘Say yes, please say yes. I’m dying to taste your lips.’

 

“I…no, the other students might see and-“ You were about to turn him down when he cupped your face and pressed his lips onto yours. Your eyes enlarged but they quickly closed as he kissed you, with his thumb lightly caressing your cheeks. Luhan began to slowly nibble on your lower lip, letting a soft mewl escape your lips.

 

He took the opportunity to slide in his ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter