Burden?

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Twenty-two

 

 

 

Xiumin scoffed as Luhan, Chen and Tao laughed hilariously after sharing a joke. Lay smiled at them and looked at Xiumin. “Why so grumpy? Don’t you get the joke?” Lay asked. “Joke my . He’s the joke here! Why did he have to come anyway?” Xiumin shot Luhan a glare.

 

“Relax Xiumin hyung. Maybe after having some fun, he’d go home.” Lay rubbed his hands together. “Are you really that angry? You’re making the temperature drop.” “Tch,” Xiumin crossed his arms and looked away. “Do you guys have powers?” Luhan suddenly asked, looking at everyone curiously.

 

“Y-yeah we do,” Chen sheepishly laughed. “Cool! I have powers too!” Luhan smiled widely. “So you’re a pureblood?” Lay asked, intrigued. “I guess you can call me that.” Luhan shrugged. “So Zitao! What power do you have?” Luhan inquired. “Zitao doesn’t know how to use it well yet but he has the power of empathy and the ability to control time.” Lay politely explained. “Oh you have two powers too?” Luhan’s eyes rounded. “We all do.” Chen raised his hand and a ball of electric formed in his palm. “I create electric or static and control lightning.”

 

“I have the ability to heal people and control their minds.” Lay pointed to Xiumin. “And he has the ability to freeze people or objects and ice manipulation.” “But I think our duizhang has the most awesome power ever.” Chen declared. “He plays with fire and he has the power of flight.” Chen excitedly announced and Xiumin slapped the back of his head. “You dummy he doesn’t play with fire!” Chen zapped Xiumin and Xiumin yelped.

 

“Guys, don’t use your powers against each other.” Lay sighed. “How many times must I say this?” Chen stuck his tongue out at Xiumin and ran to play with Tao. “So what’s your power?” “I pretty much hypnotize people but I know telekinesis too!” Luhan scratched the back of his head. “Pffft, that’s so lame!” Xiumin snorted but soon met with Lay’s glare. “I mean I’m sorry?” Xiumin clicked his tongue.

 

“Hyung you’re the eldest so why do you act like you’re the youngest?” Lay shook his head in disapproval. “Hyung! We can go now! Tao stopped the time, so we can go!” Chen yelled ecstatically. “Go where?” Luhan looked at the four of them, completely lost. “We’re going down to earth! It’s going to be so much fun!” Chen literally jumped. “Earth?” Luhan raised his eyebrows.

 

“Do you want to come?” Lay asked as he tried to contain his excitement. Luhan nodded in enthusiasm. “Let’s go!” Lay dragged Luhan along through the portal. “Asa! Here I come my hot steamy buns~!” Xiumin rubbed his hands together.

 

“That’s how I found out about Earth.” Luhan smiled, reminiscing the times he met his ‘brothers’. “So…how did you find out about me?” You asked him interestedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter