Being nice

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Ten

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” A familiar voice caught your attention. You craned your neck and saw Luhan standing near the dining table. “Making breakfast obviously? Do I look like I’m dancing?” You rolled your eyes and flipped the pancakes. Luhan raised an eyebrow. “Aren’t you going home?” You scooped the egg and placed it on a plate. “When my energy is low and drained?”

 

You thought Luhan would chase you out but instead there was silence. Your forehead creased and you cleared your throat. “D-do you want some?” You bit your lip, anticipating for an answer.

 

“Sure.”

 

“AHH!” You screamed and dropped the spatula. Luhan peered from behind and looked at you. “Are you trying to make me deaf?” He looked at you with accusing eyes.

 

You looked at him and gritted your teeth. “You scared me jerk! How the hell did you move behind me in the blink of an eye?” Luhan narrowed his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. You immediately remembered and sneered. “Just help me with the plates.” You sighed. Luhan jutted his lips and moved his hands.

 

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him weirdly. “Are you conducting an orchestra?” Luhan smirked and spun you around. Your eyes widened. The table was neatly set and everything was magically in place. “What?” He proudly smiled when he saw your reaction and casually walked back to the table.

 

You turned off the gas stove and took out a carton of milk that you found in the fridge. “Do you stock up your refrigerator?” You innocently asked and Luhan gave you an odd look. “Uh, there was barely any food in there.” You explained. “Okay.” He replied dryly before jabbing his fork onto the food. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

 

The two of you ate in silence. Although it wasn’t exactly the silence that you were expecting, at least there wasn’t any tension or uncomfortable moments. Not long after, the silence began to slowly kill you.

 

“Luhan,” You began timidly.

 

Luhan looked up and made eye contact with you. You felt like someone had cut off your oxygen supply and immediately flushed.

 

“A-ani!” You shook your head and continued eating. You sipped your milk and stood up to carry your plate. Luhan finished his at the same time but he just sat there. When you were washing your plate, a round object flew into the sink. Your eyes enlarged and you thought it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter