Bubble tea

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter | Thirteen 

 

**Long long long update for you guys since i'm gonna be on a short hiatus until 8 november (major super duper huge exam). First paper's on Monday 221012. ;___; i'm gonna miss you guys. wish me luck! :')

 

 

You’re eternally mine.

 

You’re eternally mine.

 

You’re eternally mine.

 

You’re eternally mine.

 

His stupid words kept ringing in your head, making you lose focus in class. ‘What have I gotten myself into?’ You groaned and hid your face in your palms. “Is something the matter Iseul-shi?” Ms Yoon asked from the front, making you sit upright. You shook and head and your lips.

 

‘Aish I have to concentrate and not let him distract me.’

 

--

 

You ran to your locker and quickly punched in your password. The machine made a beep sound and it unlocked. You picked up the necessary books you needed and slammed the door shut. When you turned around to walk to class, a gush of wind greeted you. Startled, you gasped and froze in your spot.

 

‘What the heck was that?’ You blinked and looked back. However, you couldn’t figure out who the mysterious person was since the hallways were filled with other students. ‘Rude.’ You rolled your eyes and walked off.

 

It was your last class and thankfully, Luhan didn’t have the same period as yours. You would have felt suffocated if he was to sit next to you. You took combined science while he took pure science. ‘Pffft. For an immortal, he sure is a smart .’ So naturally, the both of you had to go for different classes. The class wasn’t going to start in another 5 minutes so you had time to prepare.

 

You were about to arrange your books under the table when you saw a neatly folded note on your textbook. “Hmm? How did this get here?” You mumbled to yourself. Curious, you unfolded the paper and looked at the curvy handwriting. ‘A LOVE LETTER?’ Your eyes immediately widened.

 

‘No no no no, that can’t be possible. I mean wake up Iseul. No one here thinks you’re normal.’

 

However, when you opened the note and slowly read the message word by word, you noticed it sounded familiar.

 

Meet me after school. You better not run away.

P.s: Come alone.

P.s.s: Don’t be late.

 

You narrowed your eyes at the letter. It sounded so familiar…so damn familiar. Your head made a ding sound but then you doubted it was him. Seeing how cheesy this sounded, it couldn’t have been him who wrote this, right?

 

‘Come alone? What did he mean by come alone? Am I supposed to bring the whole school with me?’ You scoffed at the sarcastic thought. Rolling your eyes, you chucked the note inside your skirt pocket.

 

School ended and you scurried off to find him. You wondered why you were so enthusiastic about meeting him. You could have taken your own sweet time but NO, your legs just had to walk double the speed of your usual. When you came down the steps, you saw him leaning against the school wall. He pushed himself off the wall and locked eyes with you. He didn’t look happy and you pondered why.

 

You looked at him, then at your watch. “I’m here aaaaaand, I’m 2 minutes early.” He raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter