Noissefnoc Part 1

You're eternally mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter | Fourteen

 

 

 

You your lips nervously. “This is retarded.” You shyly mumbled and pulled your hand away. Luhan and you had left the café and were now roaming around the streets aimlessly. Since you weren’t in a rush to go home, and since he had treated you to bubble tea, you decided that it would be nice to just spend some time with him in return.

 

You curled a strand of hair behind your ear and hid your hands behind your back. Luhan stepped closer and smirked as he snatched your hand away. “It is retarded if you’re telling me that you want to get lost in this crowd.” He raised his eyebrows. You frowned and made a face. “What crowd Luhan, we can even roll on the ground and no one would be in our way.”

 

Luhan brought your hand up in front of your face and slowly intertwined his fingers around yours. You saw a smug look on his face but pretended you didn’t and looked away. Luhan held onto your hand tightly as if having no intention of letting you go as the two of you continued to stroll. You felt giddy and exhilarated and couldn’t help but blush. Your hand felt oddly perfect in his and it made you feel strangely warm.

 

A few couples that passed by turned to look at the both of you. Some of them cooed at how cute and matching the both of you looked while a few made snorting sounds.

 

“Oppa look at them. I want you to hold my hand like that too!” A girl with cute short hair squealed as she jealously pouted. Your ears felt hot at the constant compliments and gossips which filled the place. Like how in the world did the two of you turn into the talk of the street - you had no idea. But somewhere in the back of your head and deep deep down in your heart, you felt pleased and blissful.

 

‘Am I starting to like him?’

 

You wondered and looked at Luhan but almost died from observing his perfect side-profile. You pinked when you caught yourself staring at him for too long. ‘Look at you Iseul you’re turning into a hopeless lovesick.’

 

--

 

The two of you arrived at a playground and the evening sky was already a bright orange colour. You noticed that Luhan’s eyes glimmered as the final rays of sun shone dimly on him. A careless smiled played on your lips and you were dumbfounded on why a perfect immortal like him had come to associate himself with you. “What are you smiling at?” He patted the seat on the bench next to him.

 

You opened your mouth to argue back but then decided not to kill the mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter