Meeting Him

Our Fates Blade

Baekhyun looked out into the gray skys and saw one Sehun running to him. "Wheres Kai?" He panted. Baekhyun looked around and obviously Kai wasn't there. "I don't know." He said. Sehun gave him a look then turned around and started looking for him again. Baekhyun then saw Chanyeol running towards him. "What?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol began gasping then said "You know that gang that was going to fight us and was lead by Hyuna." Baekhyun nodded his head and Chanyeol then continued "They are gone. That Night Wolf or whatever gang that Kai is looking for killed them all. So he shouldn;'t look for them because they are definetley dangerous!"

Kai walked over and said "They are heading here!" Baekhyun nervous then was about to say something to Kai when Kai suddenly said "We need someone to get close to the leader." Baekhyun lokked at Kai like he was crazy. Kai just looked past him and said "Their leader is someone I know. I don't know how she ended up there but she did." He then added on "If not then we could try slaughtering the entire gang." he said this jokingly but noone laughed. 

Kai sighed and said "We just need someone to go in and spy on their leader. And try to find out what happened to them." He looked around once more and then looked at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun looked at the man that was staring him down. "I-I'm lost..." he gulped. The man in front of him was huge. Suddenly the man bellowed "Miss Jiyeon-ssi!" 

Jiyeon heard her guards voice and looked at a boy around her age. She looked him up and down and said "What do you want?" Baekhyun replied "Ummmm" Jiyeon saw him struggle to find a answer then she felt sympathy for him and said "Follow me"

Baekhyun smiled and followed Jiyeon but first gave the big man a look.

image

He then followed Jiyeon inside.