Revenge

Our Fates Blade
Hyuna slowly blew the dark powder held within her palm in the face of a old woman. The woman suddenly cringed and shook her entire body as if she was on fire and screams pierced the night air. Suddenly the woman stopped cringing and crying and looked up at Hyuna with her black pupils. Completely covering the whites of her eyes. "MASTER" the woman said. Hyuna wickedly smiled and said " Find Jiyeon...blow this powder onto her as she slumbers then let her know that her master is back....she will change. And do all the terror she can under my command once more! The woman slowly crept around the hills and mountains as she sniffed the air looking for the girl of a pheonix's fire...Jiyeon. soon she found a humble scent just down hill and she ran as swiftly as she could... Jiyeon saw the hills around her. They were all green with grass and even the sky was blue. She smiled as she plucked a violet flower from the ground and smelled it. "JIYEON!!" She looked up and saw Baekhyun running towards her smiling. She smiled back and suddenly Baekhyun seemed very far away and his face changed to one in terror. Blood was pouring out from a wound in his heart. The bright sun that had lit the sky disappeared. And replaced all of her surroundings with a desserted baren are and the green grass crumpled at her very feet and she screamed as everywhere she touched died and withered. "Jiyeon.. come backk to Eunni.. Jiyeon-ah burn them down. You know you want to. You hate them. You only love me and hate them..."