And so the Hunt

Our Fates Blade

Baekhyun noticed Jiyeon was awake and was about to stop and let go when she gripped his hand and said "stay...I don't want to be alone."

Baekhyun was surprised but he decided he could do a good deed for her. Jiyeon fell asleep again but in her sleep she began whispering things like "It'S so cold here...I'm alone....please don't leave me" as tears streamed down her face.

Baekhyun then saw the true Jiyeon at this moment. She was just a lost girl who had went through the coldest of times.

 

In the morning Baekhyun awoke to find himself alone. Just then Jiyeon had her cold face on agian and glared at everything around her and walked over to Baekhyun and said "Up." Baekhyun quickly stood up and said "ummmm okay." Jiyeon didn't glare at him but asked "Tell me about this Kai."

 

 

Hyomin quitly looked at Eunjung and felt all the depressing moments go away. But it wasn't complete without their Jiyeon. The Jiyeon they had loved and nearly raised but as sisters. Hyomin and Eunjung both were crying a bit of happiness for finding eachother, sadness because they needed Jiyeon to be complete.

Eunjung then stated "We have to go find someone to help us. I know the gang that seperated us in the first place. It had a lizard on the side of the truck. I was traveling with my X gang and found out the leader's son was kicked out by the new leader. We should go to him! He has a gang named Exo K now! He shouldn't be far from my knowledge!"