Rush Chapter

Our Fates Blade

Kai watched as Jiyeon then fainted again. Changmin shocked looked around. He picked Jiyeon up and walked past Kai while smirking at him.

Throughout the next week alot happens for Jiyeon. Changmin attempts to kick Kai out of the gang but Jiyeon stops him because shefound a strange connection to him. Jiyeon now able to see finds Kai cute and hates to admit it but she finds him more interesting then Changmin who took care of her for so long. When suddenly Jiyeon starts becoming closer with Kai ad they end up falling for eachother. Changmin (pissed off)^^ kicks Kai out of the gang and doesn't realize Jiyeon really really likes Kai alot so she changes cold.Until one day she finally runs away. During the next year as she is still looking for Kai Hyuna finds her. She whispers in her ear that shes Hyomin and somehow binds jiyeon's powers so they cant work then them into herself. Jiyeon unable to do anything because the trick that Hyuna played on her making her htink that she was Hyomin keeps her from doing anything wild so she can find Kai because her love for her long lost sisters are greater.

And so after Jiyeon finds out that Hyuna is playing her because they sounded the same she finally notices that Hyuna is too different then Hyomin minus their voice. Jiyeon goes crazy again because her powers were unable to be contained within her anymore and they are revived again and she realizes Hyuna's not Hyomin and it kills her inside so she is filled with hatred for the world realising how lost and lonely she is. and so she completely forgets everything about Hyomin and Eunjung and Kai because her heart, body, and brain cant take all the pain and despair she feels inside and (just like in the mv Day bby Day) turns wicked and evil.

 

BTW! its rush hapter i got so lost myself^^ that I just decided starting now we would get to the point where Jiyeon has no memos from the past and she abandoned Changmin for Kai which she will revive memories of but till then she just hates the world..sorry its not so tear and she just sounds ridiculous! But plz still love my story and plz dont diss the characters.