Yes, It's been 2 yeas and shes now 19

Our Fates Blade

Kai looked at the picture of the enemy gang. It was a wolf like black swirl. He scoffed and said "This is the gang and who owns it?" Baekhyun nodded his head and said "I dont know. Kai hyung...hyung the owner of the group is unknown because nobody has ever seen the owner alive. But apparently its a big brisk man." Baekhyun shook and said "Why do we have to go after them again?" Kai shook his head as he saw the shape of the pheonix secretly carved into the wolf shaped swirls. "But I'm positive its this one." "Kai, how is this going to help you find that girl?" Kai shook his head once more and said "She told me her entire story. Her life was a tough one and I left her." Baekhyun frowned and said "You were kicked out of the gang. You never left her intentionally." Baekhyun then said "They are moving towards us. They are knocking everything they see out of their way. We need to save that girl of yours if you want her safe. Its been a entire 2 years now and you syill expect her to be alive?" Kai looked at Baekhyun. His closest friend.

"She is. I know it." Kai said then hesitated as he whispered at last "Shes the pheoix hidden within that leads them."

 

AUTHORS SPOILER!

tumblr_m3hpr51MPD1qdk6l3o8_r1_250.gif

Jiyeon is EVIL!

~Fan girl moment~

But thats whats going to make this so awesome! Shes gonna become good again whille she regains her memory and its going to be awesome!