Burn It All Down

Our Fates Blade
A sudden scream awoke Baekhyun. He sat up quickly then realized it was Jiyeon's scream. He ran out of his tent and looked to find where her scream had come from when suddenly he saw a trail of gray grass coming from her tent. "No..." he whispered. Kai ran by his side and asked "is she.....nooo..." The sound of a blade being drawn alarmed both of them as they turned to see A unfamiliar woman running towards them with blade and they soon realized she was possessed for her eyes her all beady black. She moved at an irregular speed when suddenly she stopped running as her hair frizzed into a old woman's gray hair and she dropped tbe sword. Only to see her hands begin to shrivel and she began to moan weakly as she aged all in one moment. Kai and Baekhyun watched with wide eyes as she crumpled to the ground. They looked around and saw Jiyeon with her hand outstretched and slowly she her fingers as she whispered " Oooh..an excellent meal. But not enough." Hyomin and Eunjung watched with tears as they say their beloved sister draining life from someone who was unfamiliar but obvioualy an enemy. They looked carefully at her and noticed her pheonix mark was a firey blue. She can't be. said Hyomin. "Noo" Eunjung grabbed Hyomins arm steadily and said "We have to fight her off for now....we have no-" "Choice" said a voice behind them. "You have to kill her. No other way. Its too late kill her she can't be turned back." Said the elder. Hyomin watched as troops were forming behind them already. "This is....the only way..." Hyomin whispered "BATTLE! THIS IS SWEET BATTLE! BUT WE WILL SURELY WIN SINCE JIYEON IS ON OUR SIDE!" said Hyuna to Changmin. Changmin looked away and said "I don't think you understand that This...could be the end of all of us. And surely the end of Jiyeon. You've used her too much for wrong and she's already dieing inside." Changmin shook his head in shame. "Well I'm going to get the throne I always wanted. Whether you help me or not anx whether I die or...don't"