6

Our Fates Blade

Jiyeon leaned against a tree. She suddenly felt dizzy. She felt lost suddenly a rush of events hit her. Hyomin, Eunjung, the men, a girl's face, a boy, and another boy's face. She yelped in surprise. She felt a air of warm hands support her as she nearly fell. "Ch- changmin." she said with obvious pain in her voice. Changmin nodded his head and said "I'm here Jiyeon-ah." Jiyeon was about to say something when she screamed. Changmin noticed the beads of sweat rolling down her face. He then noticed how her mark was shining. He whispered in his head "Her pheonix is awakening."

Eunjung suddenly stopped walking when she felt something burn on her arm. She held the cloth that covered her arm. She excused herself from the fire they were making and looked at her mark. She walked into the woods unaware she was being followed by the old lady. She undid the cloth and saw it was starting to light up blue. "Oh child." Eunjung looked up startled and in pain. She then yelped as it started to burn more. Eunjung then lost consciousness as her eyes lit up a fiery blue.

Hyomin was being lectured by her grandfather again when a pain started on her ankle where she had her mark. Her grandfather noticed this and yelled for help. "Her tiger is awakening.." he said was the last thing Hyomin heard as she fell to the floor. 

Changmin held Jiyeon close to him as he watched her eyes light up a bright red color. Kai walked back when he saw the strange red light. He came and saw Changmin clinging to Jiyeon's limp body. Kai noticed how passionately Changmin held her body. Could Changmin really like the girl more then he thought. Kai shook the thought out of his head as Jiyeon opened her eyes again. The red light was gone but she focused her eyes on Kai. Kai quickly looked away. Changmin helped Jiyeon sit up and asked her if she was okay. Jiyeon nodded her head and said "I can see Changmin." Jiyeon took a look at Changmin and touched his face lightly.