And so Shall we Relive The Pain?

Our Fates Blade

Jiyeon screamed continuously. After the elder stopped and she began to feel a soothing feeling within her body again the elder said " Jiyeon your memories have began to revive themselves. You can't fight it. If you continue to kill people you only make things worse for yourself. How many times must I tell you this!" Jiyeon stared at the old lady and knew what she was saying but she ignored the elder either way and whispered. "I wish I could die instead of live this horrible life."

 

Baekhyun was playing with the dead grass when all of a sudden the moon turned red. Baekhyun looked up stunned and suddenly saw Jiyeon crying. He watched as Kai, some boy and 2 girls apprached her. Baekhyun was confused when all of a sudden she screamed.

Baekhyun awoke in shock. What the hell was that?! he asked himself. He quietly went inside the hut to see Jiyeon sleeping. He saw tears in her eyes and wondered why she was crying. He felt bad so he walked over and ......

Jiyeon fell asleep and had a memory revived...

Memory..

"Jiyeon-ah!" a familiar voice called her and she looked around. The place was in the middle of the dessert. "Where am I?" she wondered. Then all of a sudden she saw a young girl aroung 13 running around as one red haired one tried to catch her while both of them were laughing. Another shorthaired black haired girl approached the two and then began to chase them both. Jiyeon felt remembrance fall on her bdy and she felt tears lift up in her eyes.

She felt lonely and scared. "Who were these girls? Who... amI?" Jiyeon thought to herself.

All of a sudden just as the words were about to pass her lips on who these girls were, all the close loneliness disappeard and so did the distant memories. 

Jiyeon awoke and found her face wet with tears. She felt a soft comforting hand removing the tears softly and caressing her head. Jiyeon opened her eyes all the way to see Baekhyun running his hand down her hair and humming sweet happy tones to her.