2

Our Fates Blade

A man randomy passing by saw Jiyeon's limp figure. He picked her up and saw her heart was beating. He took her to his campfire where his gang was. Just as he arrived his son came out to see what his father was doing. "Kai, come here." Kai walked over to his father and saw his father twirling a knife. "Father, what are you doing?" He looked at the girl next to the campfire." Changmin's father wants us to kill her." Kai glared at Changmin's father who was lazily drinking a bottle of liqour. "Father you brought her, and I know its not because you wanted to kill her. Save her then." "Kai you know I have no power over this its all on Changmin's father." Kai rolled his eyes and looked at the girl. Why am I doing this he thought to himself.

Kai looked around for Changmin. He didn't like him much but for the girls life it was the only way. Kai turned around and spotted Changmin sitting against a dead tree trunk. "Changmiin!" He shouted. Changmin lazily opened his eyes and looked up at Kai. "What?" he said obviously annoyed. "You know your father's gonna kill a girl right?" Changmin quickly stood up and said "What?!" He ran past Kai and towards his father. "Father. Your not even half awake. You can't just assign stuff like this. Your gonna get killed by your own gang at this rate. Their gonna seperate away from you." Changmin's father laughed and said "I dont care." Changmin glared at his father and walked over to where he saw the girl. "Don't kill her."

Kai's father looked up at 15 year old Changmin. "What? Your fath-" "I said no." Changmin said. 

~

Jiyeon awoke to blackness. She heard footsteps running around. She opened her eyes all she could and her vision stayed black.