And so it blooms

Our Fates Blade

Jiyeon looked at Baekhyun as he awkwardly stated "I want to be in this gang." Jiyeon laughed and said "Are you serious?" She continued laughing and although she was laughing rudely at him he found her pretty. Baekhyun then wondered how Kai knew such a person though.

Jiyeon stopped laughing then brought her sword up and said "I'm not stupid. Why are you really here?" Baekhyun felt himself tense up then said cooly "I want to be in this gang" he repeated. Jiyeon looked him up and down again. Jiyeon didn't know why but she wanted to keep this boy alive and yet she knew he wasn'tt telling the truth. She felt herself lower her sword making herself surprised. 

Suddenly Baekhyun said "I guess thats a yes." Jiyeon lokked at him and said "get out of my sight. Out of here!" Baekhyun looked at Jiyeon and said "Do you happen to know Kai?" Jiyeon looked at him like he was crazy and said "How would I know who that is." She was about to taunt Baekhyun using the ame Kai when she suddenly felt the familiar turn her tongue made as she said Kai. Jiyeon then heard that voice. From the memories she didn't want to recover. 

She noticed how familiar it was. He must be someone from my forgotten past she said to herself. Jiyeon didn't want to know her past because the pain she had felt while Hyuna had been trying to restore some of it. But she felt drawn to the name and said "Tell me about this Kai"

Slowly Jiyeon became interested in the stories Kai had told Baekhyun about the girl Jiyeon apparently was.

Baekhyun didn't know why he was telling the "evilest person" in the world Kai's most treasured memories but she seemed to be very interested into what he was saying even though she seemed to not know Kai. Baekhyun stopped talking as the thought hit him. Kai said he knew her but she doesn't know him?