Shes In the depths of her thoughts no longer in reality.

Our Fates Blade

Listen to this plz!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha4b9nKMEvo

 

Jiyeon opened her eyes and felt something wet on her face. "Is....is she crying?" she heard her minions whispering to eachother. 

"No way" another of her minions whispered. 

Jiyeon felt someone touch her gently on her shoulder. It was a warm touch and she could remember everything now.

"Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she felt more tears erupt from her. She could feel the loneliness once again touching her. 

She then thought "I don't want to remember..."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0DG5BahMWN2f1yVzkCJ2

As the days passed Jiyeon just stared off into space.

Baekhyun queitly watched Jiyeon everyday as she quietly sat their smiling. and when she smiled the grass around her would grown.

But somedays she would cry and the grass that had grown would burn and die.

Everyday Baekhyun would watch her and as he watched her he slowly fell in love with this Jiyeon. The real Jiyeon.

The old elder lady one day sat beside Baekhyun and gave him a piece of bread. "Eat boy! You can't watch her if you die."

Baekhyun smiled and then realized that Jiyeon was indeed  changing. "Who is she?" he whispered aloud. The elder heard him and began to smile and said "A lost girl...thats alll..a girl lost in the dark."

 

Jiyeon looked around and saw barren land.

She then tried to bring the sweet memories of Hyomin and Eunjung to her mind again. "Unni I miss you she whispered."

The next day Jiyeon then saw green! She had made life. But the moment that idea came to her she thought of Kai.

and Changmin the boy who she had left to follow Kai.

Jiyeon cried and felt the green shrivel into a dead gray.

She slowly got up and saw Baekhyun. She smiled and thought "He was kind to me....and hes here now. for me."

Jiyeon trailed herr feet in the dead grass around her and then wherever she stepped instead of the land being poisoned. It was revived.