Dying Pheonix

Our Fates Blade

Kai couldn't help but remember Jiyeon's cute laughter. He was thinking back to the day he had suddenly been kicked out of the gang by Changmin.

FB

Kai glared at Changmin and said "Why now? You could have dont this before...before i met her."

Changmin had a disgusted look on his face and said "I would have let you stay but you had to meet her." Kai laughed and said "So your jealous? Thats why. You know its sad because Jiyeon and you have been friends since childhood and look at you now." Changmin smirked and said "Leave."

Jiyeon peeked in and listened to their conversation. Jiyeon heard "Leave" and quickly confronted Kai as he walked out. "Where are you going?" Kai looked away and said "Jiyeon go back to your camp." Jiyeon clenched her fists and said "Don't leave." Kai looked at her and said "Changmin ordered it." Jiyeon looked away and said "I don't care what he ordered." Kai looked at her and then he swifly knocked her out. "This is better for both of us." he told himself

FB END

 

Baekhyun looked at Jiyeon and asked. "How did you become the leader here?" Baekhyun looked at the big man and at the skinny Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at Baekhyun and said "Shut up." Baekhyun opened his mouth to reply a even ruder comment when Jiyeon suddenly stood up and began to grip the wall beside her. She groaned and said harshly "Get out." Baekhyun stunned at the sudden pain of Jiyeon didn't know what to do until she yelled again "GET OUT!"

Baekhyun walked out and the people seeing him flustered said "What happened?" Baekhyun replyed "I don't know." Jiyeon suddenly screamed from inside and one of the elders came running and said "Hold this." to a guard. Her pheonix is close to dying again. The elder instead of helping Jiyeon closed the door so none could see her. The elder saw the confused faces and explained "Jiyeon's pheonix has a dark side because she used it only for bad. I told her this would happen. Her pheonix is filling itself with poison slowly. Human blood that doesn't belong to the pheonix is like poison to her and she has never revived anyone so her pheonix isn't going to heal itself until she gets some sense in herself and stop being so cruel."

The elder began talking to herself but Baekhyun was confused. Jiyeon is....the pheonix. He thought to himself.

 

 

This is totally awkward guys. But yes nobody knows that Jiyeon is the pheonix minus her gang and people from the past. And Baekhyun has just discovered this. So slowly Jiyeon's pheonix is dying because she keeps killing people and thats poison to herself. And since Hyuna started to the revive of Jiyeon's memories. Jiyeon is going to have to stop killing people and relive the painful memories of hers. Or keep killing people and relive the memories of hers in more pain.