Finding her...(Hyuna)

Our Fates Blade

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7zZhuPhvwekiFdEny3i

Jiyeon slowly lifted her fingers to the empty air infront of her. She slowly felt her pheonix humm within and she watched as sparks of ember fell from her fingertips. Suddenly one of her minions walked in and said "Maam! We have someone who sais they have information on a girl that you described. The one that ran away after she-" 

"shut up." Jiyeon said agrivated. "Bring him in."

A old man around 40 walked in then smirked as he saw Jiyeon. "How old are you? I can't believe its a meesley young girl who is leading th most feared gang. Ha! I know something was up-" Jiyeon felt anger burn through her and she stood up and walked over to the man. She held her finger out under his chin then leaned in and whispered "Don't mess with me. And tell me what I want to know." Suddenly Jiyeon nail turned firey red and burned the man. He screamed in pain and Jiyeon backed away and smirked.

The man was groaning fro a full 2 minutes and this made Jiyeon angry so she said "Pick him up!" Her guards rushed forward and seized him roughly. She then snarled. "TELL ME!"

The man in pain said "S-she's hiding down south. She is named Hyuna. Here make sure this is her." He handed Jiyeon a picture of Hyuna and Jiyeon examined it carefully. "yes thats her." she nodded to one of her guards then walked away. "we're heading south" The man astounded said "What about my prize you wench?! and what are you going to do with her?"

"Don't call me a wench!" Jiyeon said calmly. "And isn't it obvious shes dead to me."

"Then whats your name girl?" The man asked while snarling at her. Jiyeon stayed silent fro a moment. "I asked what your ing-" Jiyeon lifted her eyes so they met the mans and her iris turned red while her pupil burned a sudden blue and the mans pupils slowly turned white. He fell backwords and Jiyeon's eyes turned back to normal. The man slumped on the floor in a awkward position and she said "Take his body to the dogs."

As her guards immediately obeyed Jiyeon thought back to mans question. "whats your name girl?"

Jiyeon frowned and said to herself "I dont know........"