Midnight Kiss

Our Fates Blade

Jiyeon and Kai stuck together often. and Baekhyun couldnt help but feel hurt.

Eunjung and Hyomin cared for her and spoke with her when Kai wasnt there so Baekhyun didnt get any time to speak to her at all.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxxfdNDdvSrNin_xtYqcM

Finally one day Jiyeon saw Baekhyun walking around alone in the middle of the night. She couldntsleep so she sneaked up behin him and jumped on his back.

"Aghhh" Baekhyun shouted.

Jiyeon fell off of him and began to laugh loudly at him.

Baekhyun quickly fixed himself and said "I mean ... Whos there?"

Jiyeon began to laugh even harder at this and Baekhyun found himself laughing too.

As the night went on they began to talk. And Jiyeon admitted something to him...

"You know Baekhyun...Iv got all my family back and Im happy but...I feel like something is going to go wrong soon.. Like this is a dream and Ill wake up and be....pulled away from this."

She turned and looked at Baekhyun and smiled But soon a tear slid down her cheek.

Baekhyun couldnt bear her pretty face looking sad so he brushed her tear away with his thumb.

Baekhyun didn't know what over came him but he then gently cupped her face in his hands and kissed her.

 

 

Jiyeon felt a tear slide down her cheek unintentionally. Bawkhyun smiled lightly at her and brushed her tear away. She looked him in the eye and he leaned forward and kissed her,

Jiyeon suddenly felt very warm and happy inside and she leaned toward him to deepen the kiss.

But quickly she remembered Kai and drew back.

Baekhyun saw her face and looked hurt.

She stood up and said "I-I have to go now.." and she walked away felling her heart beginning to tear into two pieces. One side of her loved Kai still but another piece of her heart yearned for Baekhyun to kiss her once more.