4

Our Fates Blade

Jiyeon had suddenly made a friend Changmin. But she often wondered who the other voice was. She didn't know why but she enjoyed Changmin's company. He led her to the camp fire once and told her a story she had heard from Hyomin and Eunjung unni herself. The story of the Pheonix White tiger and Jade serpent. "And once the owner with the powers has its mark decide to activate on its own. They change." Changmin said. 

He looked to see Jiyeon's reaction but she didn't see anything and of course not the mark on her neck. "How long have you been blind?" he asked her. "A day before someone here found me." Jiyeon replyed. "I wish I could see again. Changmin laughed at this. He thought back to the day Kai came runnig to him. Changmin despised Kai. He was competition for the lead of the gang. Kai suddenly walked up and said " Your father wants to see you." Jiyeon looked towards the unknown voice and put her head down in her arms. 

~

Changmin left Jiyeon and headed to his father. "Yes." he said. "Changmin Why do you bother with that girl. We could of killed her she is but a burden to us." Changmin aughed and said she's a burden. "You make unwise decisions and nobody wants you leader." "I know." he replyed. "What?!" Changmin said. "I know and son they are planning on killing me tonight." He whispered this. His father cautiously looked around and said "You must lead them wisely." Changmin looked at his father stunned. "But they will kill you too if we keep that girl. They dont-" "I dont care father. She bears-" Changmin sighed and said "I think she bears the mark." "What." His father said. "This could save both our lives. We must tell the -" His father looked at Changmin with a wide smile and said "We could become a invincible clan again." Changmin walked away knwoing he couldn't take back his words.

His father told the gang while Changmin took Jiyeon away so she couldn't hear it. He got back and put Jiyeon to sleep. His father found him himself wih a huge grin on his face and said "We need to train her to our advantage." Changmin felt a uncertaincy about it and said "I'll train her myself."