I MISSED YOU

Our Fates Blade

Hyomin surprised began to scramble around until she looked at who was behind her. She stopped struggling and looked at the girl behind her.

Hyomin gasped as she saw the amazing resemblance in Eunjung. "u-unni?" Hyomin felt tears burn in her eyes as memories of them as children rushed back. The girl stood still and said "Hyomin?" Hyomin smiled and hugged Eunjung tightly afraid she might lose her again. Eunjung smiled and began patting Hyomin. They weer both filled with their own tears and stories.

But although they had found eachother the reality of the world came back to them. "Jiyeon..." Eunjung looked at Hyomin with a worried expression and said "Where could she be?"

~

Jiyeon watched as the campfire began blazing fiercely. She then saw heard a series of feet running behind her.

She turned around and saw what looked like another gang. She glared and then saw what looked like Hyuna. She watched as one of them notched a bow at her. She stood up and walked in front of them. Right in front of them. They were startled at her sudden move and she smirked at them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8KUbpN-vfeva5G1gwaxp

"What do you think your going to do?" she asked them loudly and clearly. Hyuna stepped forward and said "You can't even remember your own name. What are YOU going to do?" Jiyeon felt anger boil inside of her and she calmed herself and said "My memory was lost. Yes! It was. And all I know is that I want to kill you because that was the only thing left on my mind." 

The two gangs clashed together and Jiyeon ruthlessly slayed them all. But Hyuna remained alive but beaten and at the end of her life.

"I can tell you about yourself!!" Hyuna cried out before Jiyeon swung her blade. Jiyeon looked around and noticed only half of her soldiers were still standing while all of Hyuna's were long gone. "Alright.." Jiyeon said. She put the blade back in its strap and thought to herself "Might as well get something out of her." Hyuna then said "Your name is Jiyeon." Jiyeon felt Hyuna touch her lightly. Jiyeon surprised looked at her ready to kill her. Hyuna noticing this gulped and said "I was a shamans daughter. I know how to bring some of your memories back.." Jiyeon looked at her and then decided to let her proceed. As Hyuna touched Jiyeon lightly She felt her name rush in her. She could hear voices calling her. She couldn't remember the voices but she then heard one voice over all the others.  It was a males soft voice saying "Jiyeon-ah" she felt her head begin to ache because she had processed too much at once.

She stepped away and looked at Hyuna. "Now keep me alive Jiyeon." Hyuna said. Jiyeon laughed. Hyuna thought that she would keep her alive. No she was wrong. She knew now her memorys might slowly recover to her now that she had remembered some of it. But she had felt all the pain of the memories about to come in. She realized she didn't want to remember. "Kill her" Jiyeon said. 

She turned around and began to walk away.